The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all
Re: Jalan Sultan

Tried Wuyue at JS, massage is good, one hand massage the other tease. Dcupper babe
Old 24-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Took a walk around there in the late afternoon. Osama Aunties were there. Angie, Sally and one lady in red.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
Need to clarify something here. ML = Massage Ladies, not MILF. You only get AILF and GILF there. If you need MILF try ground floor, back alley. There's 2 new units operating.
Erm yes i know i been going to linda for years....u say got big booob milf in red mah......
Old 27-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
If you need MILF try ground floor, back alley. There's 2 new units operating.
Walked past yesterday during lunchtime. Did not see any. Thanks for the heads-up. Will check again
Old 14-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to jsp just a little while ago, level 4 seems very deserted. only have 2 or 3 aunties. One granny named Annie approached. Really nothing else. Anyone knows what their working hour like? Been long time never come here
Old 16-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
went to jsp just a little while ago, level 4 seems very deserted. only have 2 or 3 aunties. One granny named Annie approached. Really nothing else. Anyone knows what their working hour like? Been long time never come here
Some start at 10 in the morning. Lasting all tg way till 10 at night on average
Old 16-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
james3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is linda back
Old 16-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where's Gal66 at GMT ah?
Old 17-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3333 View Post
Is linda back
She went back to Thailand for their Songkran. Mention to me be back ard 26 Apr. Not sure will delay or not as she did not book return flight.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Where's Gal66 at GMT ah?
Did not see her at GMT either
Old 19-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2825lck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today afternoon go see see look look. Got ML go holiday until 26 Apr.....Enjoy life siaz.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What I hate about a number of the old women in here is immediately after the deed, they tell their old women colleagues and the other old women sitting just outside the other shops what sexual acts I asked them for. This is after I paid them money. E.g. Helen, old, fat, fair skinned. She wears a shiny blue lamay dress. She works in a one-woman-operation small shop. Damn them.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Haven't really been back to this place since Coco left. Really miss her service..
Old 20-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
What I hate about a number of the old women in here is immediately after the deed, they tell their old women colleagues and the other old women sitting just outside the other shops what sexual acts I asked them for. This is after I paid them money. E.g. Helen, old, fat, fair skinned. She wears a shiny blue lamay dress. She works in a one-woman-operation small shop. Damn them.
lol
the next thing you know they might be sharing with d other grannies, the size of your dicks and how fast/slow you cum .

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
That's new to me. How do you know this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1