The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: galaxy xscort / jolie!!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721744

Thanks Bro king for bringing such a beautiful gem to our shore!!!
Honestly 1 of the prettiest I have ever booked.

Booked on 23/march
Face: 9/10 (Looks exactly like photo, but slightly tanned. I love tanned girls, so its a huge turn on)
Body: 8/10 (petite with no fats)
Boobs: 8/10 (very soft and perfect to grope)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost came when she did it continuously for 10mins..deepthroat too!!)
AR:10/10 (one of the best ass riming so far for me!!)
Pussy: 10/10 (clean trimmed, lightly pinkish and smells great)
FJ: 10/10 (tight, very tight. easily wet, sensitive and moans naturally)
GFE: 10/10 (chatty and not shy to talk, loves to share about herself and breaks the ice really easily)

RTF: Definitely, as soon as vitamin M allows.

P.S.: bros out there please treat her nicely as she is really a beautiful and nice lady. and once again thanks to bro king for the swift response and booking.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Tq bro for sharing. Thought of booking her next week.
I thought she left? Didn't post earlier as didn't want to break rice bowl.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

FR on May from sexhouse

Location id quite discreet n place is new...just need to watch out for the management pple when entering.

May is what i expected...fair skin, youthful and always smiling. GFE is great and will lick u everywhere. She will try hard to please you and no complaints from her, really good attitude. Ended the session with a cof...nice.

Regarding the saga on her....i can say tat she is the accomodating sort who wun really resist or argue if a bro want to do raw. From my cheonging experience, she falls under tat category. There are some gals tat die die wun do raw no matter how much u offer them...and there are those who are easy going. If u cheong n wanna play safe...den of course u wear a cap. Nobody can force u. Read the comments by samsters...only thing i want to comment is i find it really strange a samster like I_loveboobs who raw and creampie on girls so often...perhaps even stealthing at times and boast abt his conquests has so much thing to say abt others who raw May. Ironic....

Anyway...enjoy bonking n stay safe.

Last edited by iloveu4ever; 24-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

FR on Amy from Sikk Stocking

Tall slim pretty face...very good service n attitude. Always smiling and try to massage u. Boobs are very small...so not for boobs lovers. My man boobs are bigger than hers. Body no fats...nice arse to doggy and tan skin. Very pretty face...reminds me of the local FL Jezel ( for those who met her), san the boobs n tattoos. Saw some of her pics...my gosh...she seems to be a radio DJ in thailand...wow! I see long queue forming.

Only downside aside from the boobs is i think she is having her period soon or just finished..got a bit of smell n rubber got some blood when i withdraw. Other than tat, Amy is one solid lass...
Old 24-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Moon from DH stable yesterday. https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721103

Location is discreet and OKT was friendly and quick to reply, so that was good. Only negative is the toilet is quite small and relatively worn out. A fresh coat of paint might help, haha.

Moon resembles her photos about 70%, but definitely not as fair as in the photos. She is very tanned, typical of most Thai ladies, although I do find that to be very sexy.

She is not tall, around 155 - 160 region (??) but has a big pair of headlights, the kind that will definitely turn heads when she walks. Photos on OKT's site are accurate in this aspect. Man made but soft and nice to fondle during the activity, with dark eraser nips.

She is not skinny, but has curves in all the right places and a perfect ass for my favourite doggy style. She said that she works on her family longan farm back home and not in the FL trade, but the way she licks and BJs.... perhaps she's been training by peeling and eating longans without her hands. Easily the best BJ I've had this year.

Overall a decent bonk. RTF? Maybe not, cos there seems to be quite a lot of eye catching options around.
Old 24-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
FR on Amy from Sikk Stocking

Tall slim pretty face...very good service n attitude. Always smiling and try to massage u. Boobs are very small...so not for boobs lovers. My man boobs are bigger than hers. Body no fats...nice arse to doggy and tan skin. Very pretty face...reminds me of the local FL Jezel ( for those who met her), san the boobs n tattoos. Saw some of her pics...my gosh...she seems to be a radio DJ in thailand...wow! I see long queue forming.

Only downside aside from the boobs is i think she is having her period soon or just finished..got a bit of smell n rubber got some blood when i withdraw. Other than tat, Amy is one solid lass...
Indeed her look on the pic is so pretty and can already tell she has no boobs. Thanks for the FR and hopefully her period just finished but not just coming
Old 24-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilove111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
LATE SHORT FR ON SUNY@TEERUKLOVER

Girl ------- SUNY
House ------ TEERUKLOVER
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- C or D (enhanced)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10 (hard work lady)

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $160/90 mins
Visit on --- 23 Mar 2019 0930pm
Old 24-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

May from SH

Indeed one of the GEMS that Bro SH has been bringing in. many bros say raw and all this, i dunno about that, commercial sex for myself i will wear a condom.

really pretty, slim SYT, cute tits, foreplay was great and had chemistry with her, bbbj was heavenly. did not encounter raw as other bros say, she put a condom on for me, and we did in missionary and cowgirl, quite nice intimate session. i was quite tired after first round, so we cuddle and chit chat.
2nd round i request her to blow me and finish off with her give me handjob.

i will say def one of the good ones. i will try for RTF before she goes.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard23 View Post
bro same here for me... booked pang and okt mansion fly my kite too... luckily booked sexhouse immediately after that nearby n release
Yea bro. After that disappointment, needed a good booster.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

FR on Cream from Galaxy

First impression is she looks older than 20...but realised its becux of her make-up. She is not very tall...ard 1.5m. When she smiles, she looks demure n sweet. Nice ample boobs n when bonking, lets put genuine moans. The feeling i get from her is really when making out with gf. Checked her passport n verified born 1999.

Can tell she is inexperience in this line. But got sadness in her eyes...saw some self inflicted cuts on her wrists as well.... Tell me doing this to help father clear debt by loanshark as his biz fail...if fail to pay the loanshark may kill her dad. So she no choice need to work to pay half in 2 weeks time....i try not to be too involved nor i want to pity her too much with her story...i shall take it with a pinch of salt n focus on bonking her as i dun have so much money to help her anyway. The only thing i can help is to write a fr for her n hopefully she got more biz.

Like wat other bros say....nice girl...dun bully her given her situation.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Amy from SS
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722482

Amy is a pretty girl who SYT lovers should try. She says she’s 19yo and I believe it. Skinny body and long legs. Pretty face that is like the photos and makes her seem mixed. Not for boob or ass lovers. Skin is typical Thai tan

Skill wise she’s still new so don’t expect commando services. Her BBBJ was a bit toothy, but FJ wise she tried hard and seemed to also enjoy. She also let me COF as advertised.

Personality wise she’s a really nice girl. But her English is very limited - so expect to use a bit of google translate

Old 24-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
May from SH

Indeed one of the GEMS that Bro SH has been bringing in. many bros say raw and all this, i dunno about that, commercial sex for myself i will wear a condom.

really pretty, slim SYT, cute tits, foreplay was great and had chemistry with her, bbbj was heavenly. did not encounter raw as other bros say, she put a condom on for me, and we did in missionary and cowgirl, quite nice intimate session. i was quite tired after first round, so we cuddle and chit chat.
2nd round i request her to blow me and finish off with her give me handjob.

i will say def one of the good ones. i will try for RTF before she goes.

her ass looks solid from pics... should be a very satisfying doggie session
Old 24-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

24-03-2019 silk stocking Sommi

Age 20
Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10
AR 8/10
Bbbj 8/10
Cim 10/10

she swallow me twice after liking my asshole. She is young and shy and a bit meaty.

Rtf no
Old 24-03-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
bro u support this stable so frequently, still need to ask who try liao mei?
Purposely ask to create awareness.
I read this stable is more misses than hits.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

must do abit of marketing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1