The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by machete666 View Post
What is OT?
OT means Over Time
Me passing by nia
Old 14-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jus came bck frm hse 79.

Name: pinky
Services offered: Massage 10 mins, Covered Bj, Fj, catbath. (15mins) No rush service. Total 25mins worth 30 bucks. Good attitude. Really agree to bro robo tis batch of ladyboy are good in their services. Only see so far 2 most fair looking skin. Bowza is the famous among all the ladyboy. Use to see her in phuket ang mo loves to booked her. So best choice can choose her as its 30 bucks only in sg. Phuket ladyboys are expensive to my experience. Planning for next visit with bowza..
Old 15-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Any description of pinky and bowza

Im here at rowell

Thx
Old 15-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for e late reply bro; Me jus woke up.
Jus mention gate at their name they will acknowledge.
Old 15-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bowza is the famous among all the ladyboy. Use to see her in phuket ang mo loves to booked her. So best choice can choose her as its 30 bucks only in sg. Phuket ladyboys are expensive to my experience. Planning for next visit with bowza..
Now you guys get it? Bowie is already earning decent income in her familiar home country. The thing that enticed her to come Rowell H79 is the high number of customers. And all thanks to your FRs, this place has been maintaining good hype to attract such good service beauties to come here.

So be patient, it's ok if the popular ones get booked all the time and you gotta wait or miss them sometimes. Because if this place is not hot like this, they wouldn't have come SG in the first place.
Old 15-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
The chioest currently is Kow Fang
She's very chio in person. Model. Cabaret girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
If I am not wrong, she should be Kow Fang
Old 17-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Anyone has any Intel on the current batch?

Like Kow Fang? Saw her the other night when bro makmak snapped the picture, can anyone confirm her identity & also service level?
Old 17-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro don't think too much. Just go and enjoy. Different people got different taste.

Only $30 or $50, even you pay $50 also much cheaper than you go to bangkok and pay for Short Time & Bar fine.
Old 17-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Anyone has any Intel on the current batch?
Like Kow Fang? Saw her the other night when bro makmak snapped the picture, can anyone confirm her identity & also service level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Bro don't think too much. Just go and enjoy.
Only $30 or $50, even you pay $50 also much cheaper than you go to bangkok and pay for Short Time & Bar fine.
Yes, Bro YukoOgura is absolutly right. There is really no point collecting full intel. Just head down and experience it yourself, then share your experiences here. I believe there is already more than enough info here to make your choice at H79. No info about Kow Fang? Head down yourself, pick her and be the one sharing intel about her!

And I don't get it. You were asking for intel. Hasn't many people wrote and shared about Alice, Jenny, Balloon and Bowie already? Gosh, come on man.
Old 17-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
khaopadmoo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Yes, Bro YukoOgura is absolutly right. There is really no point collecting full intel. Just head down and experience it yourself, then share your experiences here. I believe there is already more than enough info here to make your choice at H79. No info about Kow Fang? Head down yourself, pick her and be the one sharing intel about her!

And I don't get it. You were asking for intel. Hasn't many people wrote and shared about Alice, Jenny, Balloon and Bowie already? Gosh, come on man.
i would humbly agree with preceding names. i have only yet to try jenny and bowie..

alice - very pretty and killer body with service to top it up.totally not a time watcher.
balloon - outstanding performance and had me at bbbj. . bowie came in during my session, licked and sucked my nipples and whispered to my ears..' i am bowie, come find me next time na'. damned!

how can anyone miss this place! getting better everyday..

used to roam around 16 and 24 but it has always been hit and lots of misses. but i just manage to hit one fucking short and damn fucking pretty one at 24 last week around 0400am. paid 2 session cause i couldn't cum in the first session.

another hit last week was 16, only had one lb..looks 6/10 and decided WTH i am semi high. walked her down the usual st room and paid another 10 bucks.

she striped me and she was all over me by then, i didnt even washed up before she shove my dick into her mouth. capped me rode me before i turn her into missionary. missed q and couldn't get it back in as i have soften. rip my condom apart and gave me a fucking amazing blow job till i cum into her mouth and she was still continued to suck my tool.

wanted to find her the next day but missed..sian..

my 2cents of input.
Old 17-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Is Alice still around?
Old 18-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanted some good quality meat.

Went down to Rowell last week a hungry man. Told all the bangla indian workers to fuck off and looked thru the gates and saw loads of beautiful ladyboys. My goodness, i had a tough time picking.

Decided to go for a meaty beauty Natasha. Held her hand and we went up and told her i would treat her like a real slut. She could only giggle. She's beautiful really. Full red lips, long graceful hair and nice buns to ram. A bit of tummy fats and pure hormone tits. Post-op girl but i still wanted anal fucking action.

Before i knew it, we were locked in our tongues and i was banging her standing doggy style while taking off her dress. She was moaning throughout and i went harder and harder. Paused every few minutes to turn her around for a good french kiss by the french king and continued plowing her doggy standing style. We were sweating like mad in that wooden cubicle!

Cummed in the rubber and boy oh boy she was tired. $30.

On the way out, saw this ladyboy in red and a young guy with backpack still on smooching outside of cubicle. Oh fuck.. Wanted to join in but gotta respect the man's solo trip.

Got out of the gates a happy man and decided to get myself a good cuppa teh tarik at a nearby coffee shop. Fuck the coffee cost me almost $3. Never going to nearby 'atas' coffee houses again man!

I still wanted to have good quality meat.

Went back to the Gates of Smiles and chose a beautiful princess. Her smile was alluring and i knew from the start she was going to treat me right. Her name is Jenny. Is it me or does she look so sweet when she moans? Anyways back to the scene, we walked up the spiral staircase together and smooched lips and hugs for a good 10mins getting to know each other without verbal communication. Loved how excited she looks, giggling away taking my hand to the cubicle.

We continued to strip, got on the mattress to resume our french kissing journey. Jenny is so sweet. Kept kissing my nose, cheeks everywhere. She proceeded to give me a catbath and her favorite part was my tea bags.

Being a rather big slim man, i carried her and told her in her eyes that i'm goingto fuck her good. Placed her back on the ground and pull down her skirt. The sweet aroma of her cock and tea bags was overwhelming. It turned me on. Turned her body 180 degrees to lick her sweet ass and taste the goodness. No cocks for me but i showed her my cock.

I could see a mixture of excitement and fear in her princessy eyes.

Jenny went cowgirl on me and it was passionate love making with non stop kisses. I can see that it is hurting for her. Pulled my cock out and got her to face the wall as we both stand up. Standing doggie time as i fucked her good. Dont get me wrong, i wasnt rough and she was enjoying it as she herself pulled out from position to give me tight hugs with tongue and tongue action. I continued to fuck her good and she started to say 'pain'. She tried to withdraw but i held her tight and bulldozed her sweet ass. Tipped her witha total of $50 after i cummed hard.

On the way out of the gates, Natasha saw me and said, Why never choose me again.. Hmmm..
Old 18-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys tmr some of tis batch aRE leaving pls go n try today. Me tried jenny awesome service I pull her hair fuck hardly damn nice feeling.. Smells on her is lky damn awesome..
I lick her all over till she was horny.
Old 19-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a while but made it to H79 last night.

Lots of LB at the gate and the usual 4-5 bangla/indian gawkers at the gate. The chios at the front were enticing me but I had my eye fixed on Kow Fang at the back. Easily spottable thanks to Makmak's photo. I couldn't spot Jenny or Alice - whom I would have preferred to go at it with. KowFang was delighted to be picked even when she's not trying to get attention.

KF had 2 half globes for tits which would have made a nice kid's futsal ball if combined. A little unreal but what did one expect. She had a nice slim tool and did try to top me but she claims to feel pain when inserting. (??!!??) I got her to stop but she insisted and faked cumming and used sleight of hand to quickly remove her CD with all the fake goo inside. She faked it and I knew it. I let it go.

No matter. She blew me really good and rode cowgirl until I cummed - oooh about 20 seconds later. She freaked out when she saw the load produced and said "long time no fuck". Yeap, too long. We chit chatted for a while and I learnt she was a BKK girl and stayed at ThongLor area and frequented Terminal21. A nice person but not the best lay.

A good way to dispense with $50 bucks. Please note that she does not like kissing and appears to not be able to top. Other than that, you can expect full value. Nice chick with dick.
Old 19-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New batch will cme tmr I guess..
Do update if anyone is going..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1