The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

HT Pool 0 Newcastle 1

Really frustrating to see yet another 'typical Pool game' which we dominated early proceedings with nice passing, played with urgency, failed to kill off the opponent and conceded from one of the rare Newcastle attacks.

Hopefully we'll give a good fight in the 2H and win the game!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

New had only 1 shot the whole of 2nd h..and yes despite the 99% possession..we could only get a point...

So still no consecutive home win for almost 2 years for a side like us ..

Last edited by GeMiNiZzzzZzz; 05-11-2012 at 01:53 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle

Ok , i have enough of this shit. sorry to rant. but what the fuck is this? why are we not getting the wins and always have to scrape through with draws? wtf is happening to my beloved team?

I dont think the manager needs to go.. but tonight play was..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Other than Suarez's super goal, its another disappointing result surely.

As usual, failure to score when we dominate possesion.

Even Stevie didn't fire up for his 600th match.

Seems like its gonna be a long 2 months for us in terms of scoring goals
Old 05-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle

Ok , i have enough of this shit. sorry to rant. but what the fuck is this? why are we not getting the wins and always have to scrape through with draws? wtf is happening to my beloved team?

I dont think the manager needs to go.. but tonight play was..
agree this result cannot be accepted. 1st half we got so much possession that we did not even score

still stuck in the bottom half of the table
Old 05-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Many of you may disagree with me but I feel this was arguably 1 of our best performances this season. Frustrated & Disappointed no doubt but I quite enjoyed the game.

Consolation to see our defence tightened up, fewer clownish mistakes, Jones made a few saves. Our workrate was high - we ran tirelessly, fought for every ball and contained Cabaye, Ba, Cisse & Ben Arfa, apart from the NC goal.

Our youngsters Suso, Raheem and especially Shelvey all had good chances in the 2H which could have easily bagged us the winner.

It's a daunting task to Chelsea next weekend, if we play with the same kind of baptism of fire tonite, we may juz steal a result at the Bridge!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Goliathus09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think it will be really a tough trip against Chelski but lets see what our lads can do!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

same old story: our defense switched off for a second, opponent scored from their few chances, and while dominating possesion, we need another 10 chances to scored one.

we r lacking of cutting edge, except for suarez.. and wat a piece of skill for his goal.
and a terrible miss by shelvey (again it was set up by another brilliant run by suarez).

gerrard is not performing up to his usual standard this season, dunno is it because age is catching up or he is still adapting to br playing style. thot he'll b more effective playing behind suarez, but br like to play him deeper along allen. btw, allen had a bad game last nite, gave away the balls too many times, gerrard was another guilty party as well.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
hillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
same old story: our defense switched off for a second, opponent scored from their few chances, and while dominating possesion, we need another 10 chances to scored one.

we r lacking of cutting edge, except for suarez.. and wat a piece of skill for his goal.
and a terrible miss by shelvey (again it was set up by another brilliant run by suarez).

gerrard is not performing up to his usual standard this season, dunno is it because age is catching up or he is still adapting to br playing style. thot he'll b more effective playing behind suarez, but br like to play him deeper along allen. btw, allen had a bad game last nite, gave away the balls too many times, gerrard was another guilty party as well.
You know the joke making the rounds of the pubs in the BPL cities? It goes something like this - "Liverpool has a beautiful passing game.... nice to look at but damn bloody useless. "

The other teams are laughing at us.

Gerrard is taking on more defensive duties that is why he is less in the limelight.... wait till Lucas comes back than BR can play Gerrard further upfront.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Suso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sorry guys we did almost everything correct except to score .
Old 05-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suso View Post
I am sorry guys we did almost everything correct except to score .
Not really u guys did not defend well for the magpies goal,silly giving away a foul throw, u guys did not get enuff men forward in the first half.wats the point of passing the ball well when we can t score.u tell BR to stick SG behind Suarez and let the kids run the midfield.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Paging for brendanrodgers .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsborough96 View Post
You know the joke making the rounds of the pubs in the BPL cities? It goes something like this - "Liverpool has a beautiful passing game.... nice to look at but damn bloody useless. "

The other teams are laughing at us.

Gerrard is taking on more defensive duties that is why he is less in the limelight.... wait till Lucas comes back than BR can play Gerrard further upfront.

Not to worry . One fine day we will be laughing back at them.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
Not really u guys did not defend well for the magpies goal,silly giving away a foul throw, u guys did not get enuff men forward in the first half.wats the point of passing the ball well when we can t score.u tell BR to stick SG behind Suarez and let the kids run the midfield.
At least look at the brighter side the passing and ball control seemed to be better than last season. Our work rate improved. Only thing we lack is the final kill . I only hope we can get some attacking players with the killer touch in January . We have a very young team lacking in expereince. Given time to develop I am sure they can bring the glory back to Liverpool.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
At least look at the brighter side the passing and ball control seemed to be better than last season. Our work rate improved. Only thing we lack is the final kill . I only hope we can get some attacking players with the killer touch in January . We have a very young team lacking in expereince. Given time to develop I am sure they can bring the glory back to Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Newcastle stats - Liverpool had 60 attempts at goal compared to Newcastle's 25...... BR better work the team on their conversion rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1