The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

We scored all the goals
Yet we are through to the QF

Some how, Pom thinks that many opponents have figured out how Salah maneuveres his dribbling, and almost all the time, he got stuck and ball being robbed off his legs......
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mane gets his second goal of the night to give Liverpool 3-1 lead.

Mane is on fire!
Great win lads.

4 English team in the Q-F draw. Delightful to watch.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
We scored all the goals

Some how, Pom thinks that many opponents have figured out how Salah maneuveres his dribbling, and almost all the time, he got stuck and ball being robbed off his legs......
yes i think Salah is getting predictable hence opponents cut him off.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SadioMane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
We scored all the goals

No worries, I shall finished what Salah started. I put 2 or more in the net.
Old 14-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Great win lads.

4 English team in the Q-F draw. Delightful to watch.
50% chance shall draw an English team.

What odds that Barcelona, Porto, Juventus and Ajax drew English team?
Old 14-03-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Back to the EPL, we go again next against Fulham.

BELIEVE
With a win against Fulham, Liverpool shall temporary top the Premier League because Man City don't play till 30/3.
Old 14-03-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMane View Post
No worries, I shall finished what Salah started. I put 2 or more in the net.
Well done mane. Me not too bad either.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Great game....
Shut out Bayern and Pool scored all the goals..
Old 14-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Man City draws Barcelona. Pep will play his best to win his home town team. Plus they will play Man U and Spurs in April. The quarter finals will be 9th or 10th April (first leg) and 16th or 17th April (second leg). Man City plays Spurs on 20th April and Man U on 25th April. They will play 7 matches in April. Quite intensive.

We play 6 matches in April with the toughest test in the EPL being Chelsea at home on the 14th. Our fringe players seemed to be getting more matches. Lallana played again. Sturridge had an assist against Burnley. Origi is fit. We will need them to step up.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Man c will play pool in the quarter! They are fated to play ! Some say kelong!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Gary Neville: ' If Liverpool were to throw the premiership title race, I think they would have a better chance of winning the Champions league!' '

In reality the better quote of the night comes from none other than our owner, John W. Henry!!

"75% of the earth is covered by water. The other 25% is covered by Virgil van Dijk."

Last edited by escobar43535; 14-03-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gary Neville: ' If Liverpool were to throw the premiership title race, I think they would have a better chance of winning the Champions league!' '

In reality the better quote of the night comes from none other than our owner, John W. Henry!!

"75% of the earth is covered by water. The other 25% is covered by Virgil van Dijk."
Did he really say that??
Must be happy about the money he spent!!
Old 14-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uplisting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If Gary Neville were to be thrown off the plane in mid air, this world would be much quieter and peaceful
Old 15-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Man c will play pool in the quarter! They are fated to play ! Some say kelong!
Draw is supposed to be tomorrow.... but some sports media are already publish the QF fixtures.... kelong?

Ajax vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Barcelona
Man City vs Porto
Man Utd vs Juventus
Old 15-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Draw is supposed to be tomorrow.... but some sports media are already publish the QF fixtures.... kelong?

Ajax vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Barcelona
Man City vs Porto
Man Utd vs Juventus
Well done and good fixtures if true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1