The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
E****** Plaza Live Firing

Met up one of my coy supplier sales guy for lunch last week. While chatting, we came to massage n HC topics. As he was happy that I got bk the payment for him so he could get his remaining incentive, he recommend to treat me (entrance fee only) to this joint as mentioned above.
Once there my eyes blink with the two chio bus g*g* and l**y.
As I am his customer I get to pick first. But bad me I git their names mixed up now.
Story cut short gq was asked after sop. I was happy that there is fj.
Price wise standard for fj. The selling point here is that they have 2 chio ladies in the same joint. And I shall be back soon to try the next one. Best part again its also quite near m6 office. :d
I know this is quite a well known playground of senior bros here. So please dont flame me for starting a new thread.
Look and body: 8/10 chio n good in my expectations.
Service: FJ available
Damage: $100
Entr: not sure but see him took out $100 wo change so should be $50 ba.
Old 18-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
zhenpang88 is a glorious beacon of lightzhenpang88 is a glorious beacon of lightzhenpang88 is a glorious beacon of lightzhenpang88 is a glorious beacon of lightzhenpang88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: E****** Plaza Live Firing

they doing promotion??u play only $100 for all service
Old 18-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done TS, very well done... clap, clap, clap. Given your dismally half-hearted attempts at camouflaging, you may as well spell out the location & callsigns of the girls big big for all to see. Why even bother to make such token attempts at hiding?

Since you make it so obvious, no one needs to PM you for contact liao, so your intentions in starting this thread is murky to say the least. Let's see what incriminating posts you're going to attract onto this thread from sabo kings.

Btw, authorities visited this joint twice last year. Thankfully I've moved on to other hunting grounds with newer & prettier chicks liao.
Old 21-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Well done TS, very well done... clap, clap, clap. Given your dismally half-hearted attempts at camouflaging, you may as well spell out the location & callsigns of the girls big big for all to see. Why even bother to make such token attempts at hiding?

Since you make it so obvious, no one needs to PM you for contact liao, so your intentions in starting this thread is murky to say the least. Let's see what incriminating posts you're going to attract onto this thread from sabo kings.

Btw, authorities visited this joint twice last year. Thankfully I've moved on to other hunting grounds with newer & prettier chicks liao.
I have recd PMs still for this playground and I have know of two E plaza w joints that provide specials.

You are right about the frequent visits.

Admittedly though, I need to be more cautious with what I post in future.
Old 21-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

speechless.... The hint is ultimately obvious. There goes my playground due to near by work related. As per bro GR888 mentioned. The raids for last year happened but i remember was 3 times according to the recep. Bros pls lindly provide a discreetly FR when comes to location. Will be stopping to visit these few months to observe. Dun wanna risk kanna caught. Haiz
Old 21-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I have recd PMs still for this playground and I have know of two E plaza w joints that provide specials.

You are right about the frequent visits.

Admittedly though, I need to be more cautious with what I post in future.
There will always be hordes of irritating number collectors and clueless people asking for contacts in every thread... but these are small fries... incidental and inconsequential to our considerations and to the larger cheonging equation... I don't give two hoots and a flying fuck to this category of cheongsters (if you can call them such)... and it is not like your "Plaza" is a huge place like MBS... never mind one, two or even five joints... it take less than 5 minutes to make a concerted sweep of the entire place.

The people we should be mindful of (which you should know) are people who are not cheongsters but who prowl SBF to conduct "research"... be they authorities, media or self-styled moralists. They already have at least some knowledge of the cheonging landscape, perhaps not as specific and in-depth as hardcore cheongsters, but enough to pick up clues from posts and threads like these and focus their attention on happening places.

Under such circumstances... strong winds as some bros call it... sharing has to take a different and far more discreet form than before. We must always assume that there will be people who are way smarter than us reading our posts.... so let's not make complacency and indiscretion our own worst enemies.

Last edited by GR888; 21-01-2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: correcting typo...
Old 21-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
There will always be hordes of irritating number collectors and clueless people asking for contacts in every thread... but these are small fries... incidental and inconsequential to our considerations and to the larger cheonging equation... I don't give two hoots and a flying fuck to this category of cheongsters (if you can call them such)... and it is not like your "Plaza" is a huge place like MBS... never mind one, two or even five joints... it take less than 5 minutes to make a concerted sweep of the entire place.

The people we should be mindful of (which you should know) are people who are not cheongsters but who prowl SBF to conduct "research"... be they authorities, media or self-styled moralists. They already have at least some knowledge of the cheonging landscape, perhaps not as specific and in-depth as hardcore cheongsters, but enough to pick up clues from posts and threads like these and focus their attention on happening places.

Under such circumstances... strong winds as some bros call it... sharing has to take a different and far more discreet form than before. We must always assume that there will be people who are way smarter than us reading our posts.... so let's not make complacency and indiscretion our own worst enemies.
Agreed wholeheartedly of what you mentioned bro GR888. I heard your concerns too.
Thanks.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
frolicsome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. I hope this place will still be around after this.
Old 21-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolicsome View Post
Thanks for sharing. I hope this place will still be around after this.
Some places never die. To be exact, depends on those high up as to when they want a total dead.

Been my countered experience such as pte mess, geylang street walkers etc
Old 22-01-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

E***** = EMINMENT PLAZA - location, a 2 story building with food
center on the ground floor at the corner of Lavender X Jalan Besar.

Place offers fucking from day 1 and will continue to day *****

So hurry, go before it is too late.
Old 22-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuman View Post
E***** = EMINMENT PLAZA - location, a 2 story building with food
center on the ground floor at the corner of Lavender X Jalan Besar.

Place offers fucking from day 1 and will continue to day *****

So hurry, go before it is too late.
aiyo...u oso add more details...hiaz...
cham liow...me go tat building beri often...
but me release not at the HC...hehe...
wif so much wind blowing...mus find other areas temporarily...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 22-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

lol bro neuman is the champion man. although its quite obvious from the title alone.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 13
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Haizz... few suggestions;

1. TS please delete this thread. Can be done... read the FAQ ya.

2. Regulars of this place, please inform someone working there and spread the word that wind is blowing strong at them ya.

Cheers & HUAT AH to all fellow cheongsters!!!
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)
Old 22-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaoGe2013 is Cool - loads of Potential

please share the location?
Old 22-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
aiyo...u oso add more details...hiaz...
cham liow...me go tat building beri often...
but me release not at the HC...hehe...
wif so much wind blowing...mus find other areas temporarily...
not HC then in hotel??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1