The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Over used Brain he had is now mentally challenged and when people starts to eat tonic to maintain sanity he just too busy to do it sigh this is why I ask him go CTI scan and MRI scan see if there is partial clot upper compartment he resist till today to do so ...
Allan:

As I had stated in a couple of my previous postings to you (which unfortunately got deleted alongside all the trash), I will not engage you.

Yes, for sure only IMHO, but from your disjointed postings and the increasingly bizarre replies you have been posting all over the place, I have firmly concluded that you are on the edge; and I certainly do not want to have anything on my conscience when you deteriorate further and you do something un-towards to yourself.

I hope that you will read this with the same spirit of goodwill that I am writing it – and as I had previously suggested, I do hope that you will talk with your family/friends or consult with mental health professionals/your clergy or spiritual guide.

Good luck to you, God Bless.

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Allan:

As I had stated in a couple of my previous postings to you (which unfortunately got deleted alongside all the trash), I will not engage you.

Yes, for sure only IMHO, but from your disjointed postings and the increasingly bizarre replies you have been posting all over the place, I have firmly concluded that you are on the edge; and I certainly do not want to have anything on my conscience when you deteriorate further and you do something un-towards to yourself.

I hope that you will read this with the same spirit of goodwill that I am writing it – and as I had previously suggested, I do hope that you will talk with your family/friends or consult with mental health professionals/your clergy or spiritual guide.

Good luck to you, God Bless.

SEAJ

Don't act innocent use words unfortunately got deleted u pm ask hurricane88 to delete now u act u as if u don't know why got deleted and said things inconsistently u do behind our back now so who is the inconsistency?? Please don't deny now that u did not pm hurricane88 clean up by asking him to delete all our postings ? Yes or No or u need to ask permission from your master before u can answer me?

From day 1 u should be a matured enough act grown up take ownership when u start blabbering and making baseless accusation if u can't back it up u cry mom cry dad cry foul and ask moderator step in, u dared to say we flame u u start these craps admit and should own up like a man not a kid not behaving like gu niang behind moderator
Old 07-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Don't act innocent use words unfortunately got deleted u pm ask hurricane88 to delete now u act u as if u don't know why got deleted and said things inconsistently u do behind our back now so who is the inconsistency??
Yes, OK!

I forgot to mention in my last post to you - you can write whatever you want, especially if it makes you feel better.

Good luck, God bless!
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
No choice. He can't fight the battle. Need to take cover laew krub.
He is crying between moderator's legs like a bitch

His intellect is so limited that the only argument he knows is accusing people of beeing stealth agents and clones.

Arguing with dumbass like him is like arguing with a rooster, still crowing proudly although his feets are stepping deeply in his own shit LOL
Old 07-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post

His intellect is so limited that the only argument he knows is accusing people of beeing stealth agents and clones.

Arguing with dumbass like him is like arguing with a rooster, still crowing proudly although his feets are stepping deeply in his own shit LOL
Woo Hoo!

This coming from a dummy who started his nick just to make his FIRST post to denigrate the great SEAJ.... and have continued to do so!

And oh.... of course the rest of his totally useless posts just trying to ingratiate himself to the Mod in the Mod's thread!

So...who's clone are you....dummy?!

LMFAO....Truly LMFAO
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-02-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, OK!
Old fool SEAJ, you very fast twist your words. Now wanna to act friendly at everyone you accused before wanna befriend back. Tui!

I thought you don't want to reply at here anymore? What happened?

By the way your thread needs you now. Pls concentrate writing on crooks and scammers. You just making a fool out of yourself. Clown.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He trying his best to stop flaming people for one day, but I doubt he can. Wait and see, once he can't take it. He will ask for help again. His tricks everyone knows already.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old fool SEAJ, you very fast twist your words. Now wanna to act friendly at everyone you accused before wanna befriend back. Tui!

I thought you don't want to reply at here anymore? What happened?

By the way your thread needs you now. Pls concentrate writing on crooks and scammers. You just making a fool out of yourself. Clown.
Ohhhh..... you poor poor dear.....!!

Nobody want to befriend you now?
How are you gonna still free-load from now onwards?

Muahahaha!
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
He trying his best to stop flaming people for one day, but I doubt he can. Wait and see, once he can't take it. He will ask for help again. His tricks everyone knows already.
No need to flame you - you do a more than adequate job yourself!

Clueless Fool!
Hahaha!
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
The good thing is we don't need to do anything to show how dumb he is, everyone who read his posts can see he is just a piece of shit at best.

His passion for denouncement would surely make him a great agent of Gestapo under 3rd Reich.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Seaj ask ur father come and tell us off jahat group we scared wor pui... Going onto 12 hours soon someone don't wish to reply morning post
Old 07-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
The good thing is we don't need to do anything to show how dumb he is, everyone who read his posts can see he is just a piece of shit at best.

His passion for denouncement would surely make him a great agent of Gestapo under 3rd Reich.
Ahhh....yessss..... of course!

Now pulling out the racist card!
Go back into your trailer-park, Bub!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nobody want to befriend you now?
Quote:
No need to flame you
Befriend for what? I got many friends in real life. Unlike you. You only have oolouis and this forum.

Ya no need to flame, cause got nothing to flame you old fool!

When thing getting out of hand called MOD for help. Sibeh sia sway!

Quote:

Yup he is dumb and dumber SBF version.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Befriend for what? I got many friends in real life. Unlike you. You only have oolouis and this forum.
Ya no need to flame, cause got nothing to flame you old fool!
When thing getting out of hand called MOD for help. Sibeh sia sway!
Yup he is dumb and dumber SBF version.
And....... so What?

LMFAO - love how you splutter and froth every time I ask you this!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Anyway he is incite from smoke to fire when fire burn his lamparji he cry foul said we bully him why no guts to play then why challenge using ur cb mouths if u dare use cb mouth sprout nonsense in first place don't need to call referee and issue us yellow card u no guts want to play with Fire your daddy no tell u don't experiment ?? Audience around the stadium shouting referee Kayu Kayu kelong kelong 555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1