The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Take your time, bro. For me, menglu please. Thanks!
Thanks for your kind understanding.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another Lengend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

I came here to do a special thanks to BronzeGod, because he has been helping so much of our brothers here to do accurate rating for us!!! Always Rep+ for your BronzeGod.

After the legendary JinJin from 16w12 left, the girls seems like drop standard a lot. I have too high standard for body figure maybe, not only that service also very important.

A lot of months ago, reading lots of review this girl "Bei Bei" decided to give it a try. The first time i saw her, she doesn't wear any sexy revealing clothing to catch my attention. So I base on trust of the reviews from BronzeGod, and went to try. Once we enter the room, the experience is totally mind blowing.

And guys this is my FR.

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.

***Note***
1) She doesn't speak french but it doesn't matter to me. Because the overall service is the most important.
2) I guess she currently getting popular, it's a bit harder to wait for her for new brothers who wants to try her. My advice is Call for booking thru her shop or wait for her for the first time then get her wechat. She treat return customer very well

I am very sorry for the bad FR, it's really been a long years i didn't write a FR liao. Because It's really rare is find such a gem in geylang, and i hope she can work in geylang till her contract ends. So that i can continue to find her again, it's very hard to find good service in geylang nowadays. So hopefully it helps on your experience on finding a good gem.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Another Lengend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkong83 View Post
I came here to do a special thanks to BronzeGod, because he has been helping so much of our brothers here to do accurate rating for us!!! Always Rep+ for your BronzeGod.

After the legendary JinJin from 16w12 left, the girls seems like drop standard a lot. I have too high standard for body figure maybe, not only that service also very important.

A lot of months ago, reading lots of review this girl "Bei Bei" decided to give it a try. The first time i saw her, she doesn't wear any sexy revealing clothing to catch my attention. So I base on trust of the reviews from BronzeGod, and went to try. Once we enter the room, the experience is totally mind blowing.

And guys this is my FR.

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.

***Note***
1) She doesn't speak french but it doesn't matter to me. Because the overall service is the most important.
2) I guess she currently getting popular, it's a bit harder to wait for her for new brothers who wants to try her. My advice is Call for booking thru her shop or wait for her for the first time then get her wechat. She treat return customer very well

I am very sorry for the bad FR, it's really been a long years i didn't write a FR liao. Because It's really rare is find such a gem in geylang, and i hope she can work in geylang till her contract ends. So that i can continue to find her again, it's very hard to find good service in geylang nowadays. So hopefully it helps on your experience on finding a good gem.
Steady la. Pay tribute somemore
Old 27-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Lengend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkong83 View Post

And guys this is my FR.

***Note***

Glad you enjoyed bro. I’m always happy to share some of the best gems here in sbf.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Vote count

Anni 1667 x 1
Xiao ling 2040 x 1
Shan Shan 1651 x 5
Menglu 1606 x 1

Looks like Shan Shan reached 5 votes.

Will write my FR on her here by Monday.

A bit busy these few days.
Apologies to those waiting for FR, have been rather busy these few days.
Work never ends!

Anyway, here's my FR on Jamie Yeo lookalike Shan Shan or San San from 1651.

Hearing that there were interesting newbies from a friend, I decided to head down to 1651 to check out the talent.

Pleasantly surprised to see a Jamie Yeo lookalike (about 70 percent similar to the picture above) sitting there smiling back at me from the viewing gallery.

WOW! My lucky day.

Tried my best to look calm, sit down and drink my water first while I observed the rest of the newbies on display. Nothing else particularly interesting so signal to Gordon that I want to pick Shan Shan.

We walked into the room, and closed the door.

She look so much like Jamie Yeo, I really wanna pinch myself that I am fucking this celebrity in Geylang!

Peeled off her dress, while giving her a good licking from her neck, down to her back and then her A-cup boobs. She is indeed very slim with smooth skin and some tattoos.

“宝贝, 你好坏, 弄到我水出来了..." She said as she turned to kiss me on the lips before leading me to the bathroom.

Strong GFE cum GND feel, it felt like a date rather than a commercial whore to me.

Some nice chit chats in the bathroom as she soaped me up, nothing spectacular here and I didn't mind as I wanted to waste no time getting my dick in her ASAP!

On the bed, I lay down on my front facedown awaiting her catbath etc.

She gave me some pretty good massages on my shoulders, back and arms to loosen me up. Not bad!

Then she asked me to flip over.

I stopped her there and asked if she could do more services on my back.

She was very nice and asked me what I wanted, as she is new to this.

So I said at least please do catbath on my back, and she obliged with a smile.

Although she said she is not good at servicing, wow, her tongue is actually quite good in stimulating the erogenous zones on my back, butt and behind my legs!

The sight of Jamie Yeo licking me from head to toe in the lovely all round mirrors at 1651 is damn SHIOK!!!!! She did it quite well, but sadly no AR and she recommend me to try Ailing from same house if I want AR, as she said different girls have different service routine.

Well, fair enough, i was already quite high even without AR.

Turn around and she proceeded to lick my nipples and body, whilst maintaining eye contact.... I must say this is her strength! Using those big beautiful eyes to tantalise you as her tongue flicks all over your twitching body...

But her killer move is her BBBJ..... omg... it was nice and long.... her eyes looking into mine as she devoured my cock with the right amount of pressure enveloping my manhood which was gonna explode any minute.... I had to stop her after 3 minutes of this.... steam ah!!!!

Proceed to the sex.... gosh she is tight for me as by now my cock is raging hard as she mounted me....

Hugged her tight and thrusted my dick up as I wanted her face as near to mine as possible. She did not french but gave light kisses to my face, neck and lips in order to further stimulate me....

She is best done in doggy and also pinning her down to the bed, where she will cry out, "不要!不要!", again and again to intensify the feeling of you dominating a young school girl Jamie Yeo lookalike. She deserve an oscar for her acting skills!!! Biting her lips, rolling her eyes, gripping the sheets, fucking power!

Exploded into her and then rolled over to rest.

She removed the condom and lay next to me, massaging my balls and cock as I recovered.

After a few minutes of resting, she got up and gave me some more massages to my arms and legs before ushering me to shower.

Oh my, what a rocking session with a young jamie yeo lookalike!

Highly recommended if you are a jamie yeo fan!
Old 28-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

San San 1651

Look - 7/10 syt
Figure - 6/10 slim and bones a+ tits
Service - 2/10 lick tits cannot touch CB also cannot
BJ - 3/10 put efforts
FJ - 1/10 insert a short while says pain then later say got blood

RTF : Sorry bye bye and good luck ....
Old 28-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Up next, who would like a horny Gigi Lai (小结巴 from Young and Dangerous) to rape you in bed???

Or maybe make you feel like 陈浩南?

If your answer is yes, simply reply with this message, “BronzeGod FR rocks! Please reveal the Gigi Lai lookalike! I want to feel like 陈浩南!”

If we can hit 31 replies from different samsters by 31 March 2018, 2359, the name of the girl and her house will be revealed with an FR.

Only one reply will be counted per samsters.

You guys know what to do. Huat ah!

Old 28-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BronzeGod FR rocks! Please reveal the Gigi Lai lookalike! I want to feel like 陈浩南!
Old 28-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
BronzeGod FR rocks! Please reveal the Gigi Lai lookalike! I want to feel like 陈浩南!
30 replies to go!
Old 29-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“BronzeGod FR rocks! Please reveal the Gigi Lai lookalike! I want to feel like 陈浩南!”
Old 29-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
“BronzeGod FR rocks! Please reveal the Gigi Lai lookalike! I want to feel like 陈浩南!”
29 replies to go!
Old 29-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

Support support...

Old 29-03-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmg View Post
Support support...

Thanks for support all dai kors.

28 replies left to go! Deadline is 31 Mar 2359.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for support all dai kors.

28 replies left to go! Deadline is 31 Mar 2359.
Don’t say boh jio. 28 more replies to go. Deadline in 48 hours!
Old 30-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

suppork!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1