The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Coco of Hse 1608 for the 1st time few days ago.

Coco is pretty to me. Standing at 1.64 m bare foot, 50 kg, b cup boobs (sorry, getting confused over boob size, just to benchmark, to me, AnQi of 1425 is B+) , long hair, Have been here for almost a year.

She has two “taboos”. She dislike frenching and kissing of her ears.
I have already been cautioned by Bros here about frenching issue and therefore had adjusted my expectation when meeting her.

Good attributes I realised : very patience, high GFE, willing to please ( except the taboos and AR and CIM), put in effort to be seductive, take take Long fuck though my session was short, lol, BBBJ, passionate throughout the session, allows painting.

I enjoyed the CBJ very much. The licking of my balls was the best so far since 2018. I was deprived of sleep; slept only 2 hrs the night before) and energy was drained off during my works. During the FJ, my dick softened 2 times. She was proactive and being passionate to CBJ until it hardened again. I appreciated it very much. Feeling tired but still fucked her in 8 postures (about 17 mins) and ejaculated. Overall 30 mins with CBJ.

I enjoyed it very much though frenching was not allowed. I kissed her breast and sucked her nipples instead of frenching her.

RTF material as she made me happy during the entire session.

We hugged and chit chat after the session. She talked fast with strength and is a quick tempered person. However, she was very patient on bed. She is aspired to teach dancing when RTC. She said she is not keen to receive invites from customers during her code red days. She just wanted to stay in low profile , avoiding nonsenses and achieve her goals in another one year. I see her as a person of principles.

In my future game plan, I will do relatively safe sex bonking ( there is no 100% safe in bonking, lol). No frenching, no painting, no fingering, only CBJ, no AR, no Raw. I had rawed 7 Angpais ( recommended by Bros) in the past, 3 of which during 1st session, a total 17 times, of which shot in 9 times. But had conducted a 1.5 month/3 month/ and 6 month check after my last raw and luckily was ok. Just want to be safe and enjoy longer.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

I will leave the "fun and interesting" stuff to BG. To each his own.

I find what you said curious mate!

I compare this to what Fat Fatt said in another thread viz BronzeGod's Preconditions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Only 50 percent lookalikes, so many preconditions to reveal such a name list?Not really fun.
Insightful comment buddy!

Now let me make things really interesting!.....

I invite any samster to please try and demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions only to find out that the mm finally revealed had already rtc?...like in the recent case with Xuan Xuan(1856) who apparently looked a bit like Wen Bi Xia, leaving samsters like Apache 'high and dry'!....

Perhaps BronzeGod might say that he did not know that this Xuan Xuan had rtc and in any event it is not his fault that she had rtc.....but then that begs the question....it is in fact BronzeGod who had started his cocktease exercise in the first place, so should he not bear responsibility to this open forum for the fiasco?....

i say this, because if BronzeGod had just shared this Xuan Xuan's name straight off instead of playing his cocktease game, than at least a few samsters like Apache may have got to enjoy her before she rtc, or better yet she may have changed her mind and stayed on a while longer because of a possible sudden boost to her business....

Following on....in the first place, can any samster please demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

I for one don't get it, hence my continued criticism of BronzeGod....to me, no samster is obliged to share in this open forum, but if he so decides to share, then i am of the view that he should share straight off without any Preconditions....which is in fact what every samster does in this open forum except for BronzeGod....

Now if any samster can demonstrate to me the above-mentioned, then i shall stop my criticism of BronzeGod on this issue.....furthermore i shall Upz that samster(assuming i have not upped him before) and perhaps provide a 'treat' to this open forum as well!....

Thank you for reading this post and good luck!!
Old 04-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

I compare this to what Fat Fatt said in another thread viz BronzeGod's Preconditions...

Insightful comment buddy!

Now let me make things really interesting!.....

I invite any samster to please try and demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions only to find out that the mm finally revealed had already rtc?...like in the recent case with Xuan Xuan(1856) who apparently looked a bit like Wen Bi Xia, leaving samsters like Apache 'high and dry'!....

Perhaps BronzeGod might say that he did not know that this Xuan Xuan had rtc and in any event it is not his fault that she had rtc.....but then that begs the question....it is in fact BronzeGod who had started his cocktease exercise in the first place, so should he not bear responsibility to this open forum for the fiasco?....

i say this, because if BronzeGod had just shared this Xuan Xuan's name straight off instead of playing his cocktease game, than at least a few samsters like Apache may have got to enjoy her before she rtc, or better yet she may have changed her mind and stayed on a while longer because of a possible sudden boost to her business....

Following on....in the first place, can any samster please demonstrate to me how is it "fun" to this open forum to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

I for one don't get it, hence my continued criticism of BronzeGod....to me, no samster is obliged to share in this open forum, but if he so decides to share, then i am of the view that he should share straight off without any Preconditions....which is in fact what every samster does in this open forum except for BronzeGod....

Now if any samster can demonstrate to me the above-mentioned, then i shall stop my criticism of BronzeGod on this issue.....furthermore i shall Upz that samster(assuming i have not upped him before) and perhaps provide a 'treat' to this open forum as well!....

Thank you for reading this post and good luck!!
Since you like copying and pasting your complaints in multiple threads, so I also copy and paste my response lor...

I truly am having lots of fun watching you waste your time ranting and raving

Anyway, of the 4 lookalikes I recommended, only one of them went back suddenly while the other 3 are still around for others to enjoy. I can't control when girls go back right? I issued the challenge to unveil Xuan Xuan 1856 aka Wen Bixia on 4th April, but sadly she went back on 20 April - how could i predict this?
Good news is Shuya 1425 aka holly marie combs, Anqi 1425 aka Gigi Lai and Rong Rong 1608 aka Hibiki are still here for all to enjoy.

At least one samster - playerguy has found my lookalike recommendation Bing Bing 1608 aka Hibiki to have met his expectations in terms of resemblance.

The actress thread also further encourages good contributions on actress lookalike.

Eg. Bro HBK and his additional inputs that Bing Bing 1608 looks like some taiwanese actress - which is a good insight. Thank you.

Thank you to all the brothers who have contributed to the humble actress thread I started over the past six years since 2012. You guys rock!

Wishing everyone make love and not war here in SBF
Old 04-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

LMAO!!

My offer below to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11653
Old 04-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
LMAO!!

My offer below to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11653
Not fun at all and totally senseless. Since day 1 in SBF, he has been begging for points (those who have been long enough will know for sure) till now and now he acts like a big brother in SBF. Utterly disgusting fellow.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Not fun at all and totally senseless. Since day 1 in SBF, he has been begging for points (those who have been long enough will know for sure) till now and now he acts like a big brother in SBF. Utterly disgusting fellow.
Can you show me my first day in SBF where I’m begging for points? Lol

You mean omnia and some others never act like big brother?

How does one act like “big brother”?
Old 05-05-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro omnia, allow me to clear your curiosity here. Please read my entire post you have quoted.

Quote:
Haha, that's not my style, bro max.

I will leave the "fun and interesting" stuff to BG. To each his own.
I was responding to bro max_priest's sarcasm about setting preconditions "for the sake of fun". So, in my reply, I said "fun and interesting".

Note the use of quotation marks in both my reply and max_priest's question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, in future if BG asks u for info on WLs, perhaps u should ask him to do one or more of the following:

1) Huat or rock your personal thread;
2) Up your Rep points;
3) Provide FR on newbies in exchange

Since he loves to set preconditions, we should all play his game just “for the sake of fun!” Agree?
I was merely using the same sarcastic usage of the word "fun" to answer max_priest's question. I did not mean to say what BG does is literally fun, and I also said it wasn't my style to do so in response to the question. Hope you understand, bro omnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good on you bro.

Glad you can see it's harmless fun that hurts no one
As for bro BG, my bad for not making my position clear earlier. I do not see this as fun from a samster's POV. I did give a 'huat ah' to you once in the early stages of your games out of curiosity to know who the mystery WLs are, but as things went out of hand with points requests etc., I didn't play on and just ignored them. While you are setting up these games of yours, you have left other samsters hanging to find out who these so-called celebrity lookalikes are until samsters have missed the boat on one of them. Yes, you are right to say that you can't predict the WL's departure, but you should know that most PRC WLs nowadays are fragile and prone to leaving GL early for various reasons.

No offense, bro, but I have to straight up tell it as it is.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro omnia, allow me to clear your curiosity here. Please read my entire post you have quoted.

I was responding to bro max_priest's sarcasm about setting preconditions "for the sake of fun". So, in my reply, I said "fun and interesting".

Note the use of quotation marks in both my reply and max_priest's question.

I was merely using the same sarcastic usage of the word "fun" to answer max_priest's question. I did not mean to say what BG does is literally fun, and I also said it wasn't my style to do so in response to the question. Hope you understand, bro omnia.

As for bro BG, my bad for not making my position clear earlier. I do not see this as fun from a samster's POV. I did give a 'huat ah' to you once in the early stages of your games out of curiosity to know who the mystery WLs are, but as things went out of hand with points requests etc., I didn't play on and just ignored them. While you are setting up these games of yours, you have left other samsters hanging to find out who these so-called celebrity lookalikes are until samsters have missed the boat on one of them. Yes, you are right to say that you can't predict the WL's departure, but you should know that most PRC WLs nowadays are fragile and prone to leaving GL early for various reasons.

No offense, bro, but I have to straight up tell it as it is.
No offense taken. I don’t owe this forum anything. Have contributed many FRs over the years already, and decided to add a little fun to the mix.

I’ll continue to contribute the way I like it, without harming anyone of course, whether online or offline.

No one is forced to read or respond to my posts m.

If anyone feels like they are left hanging or feel “cock tease”, can just ignore my posts and go to Geylang to discover the gems on their own and then come here and share. Isn’t that better instead of complaining.

I find it ridiculous that I am said to be “cock teasing” people. As for missing the boat, all samsters can simply explore Geylang by themselves to discover what they like in terms of girls.

No one is stopping you guys from going to find and share the gems here.

It’s not as if I can really “hide” them, unless of course I have a cloak of invisibility to throw over some of the houses such that samsters can’t see it unless they get through me. Then you can complain.

But the 30 over PRC Houses are open every day for you guys to explore yourselves.

No offense, but if wanna find out the gems faster, go try more girls yourselves earlier. Don’t blame others for not saying earlier where the gems are.

I certainly don’t owe this forum anything after my years of contribution.

Thanks for your support in the past.

My advice is don’t get drawn into this squabble by omnia. He has a personal agenda against me and is trying to draw whoever he can into a war or words with me here.

Finally, thank you for your thoughts and good luck to you!
Old 05-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ChangChun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dearest Bronze Dog,

Everybody seems to have an agenda against you. Ever do some self reflection on why so many people are fighting you.

You are like Trump, man of no value. Next thing you are going to say. Fake news!! LOL
Old 05-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangChun View Post
Dearest Bronze Dog,

Everybody seems to have an agenda against you. Ever do some self reflection on why so many people are fighting you.

You are like Trump, man of no value. Next thing you are going to say. Fake news!! LOL
You sounded familiar, reminds me of someone else in this forum who tried to shut me down .

It’s not everybody, just a few guys who wish to stop my contributions.

Especially those with some stake in Geylang, whether it’s OKT runner or girl’s boyfriend etc

Or some fella who doesn’t like that my presence here upsets his authority in the threads.

And finally, a couple with oversensitve cocks that can get teased by a fellow samsters comments on “hidden gems”. I always thought only a girl can cock tease a man,but in sbf I learnt some men can get cock teased by other men.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangChun View Post
Dearest Bronze Dog,

The CB kia is too stupid to self-reflect as shown when he lied to everyone that he would stop writing FRs unless his demands for forummers to shoot someone into oblivion were met.

I learnt in sbf there are ppl who are so poor that begging for points and providing stale intel is a legit way to pass time.

It sure is fun reading this boy boy beg for help.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You sounded familiar, reminds me of someone else in this forum who tried to shut me down .

It’s not everybody, just a few guys who wish to stop my contributions.

Especially those with some stake in Geylang, whether it’s OKT runner or girl’s boyfriend etc

Or some fella who doesn’t like that my presence here upsets his authority in the threads.

And finally, a couple with oversensitve cocks that can get teased by a fellow samsters comments on “hidden gems”. I always thought only a girl can cock tease a man,but in sbf I learnt some men can get cock teased by other men.
Hi BG,
I am not in any of the type you mentioned above, but really there is some truth in the feedback given. From your reply, it is obvious you remain oblivious to all these feedback. You can ignore the feedback if you don’t want to change your “fun” methods, but you should not counter accuse the feedback providers of something else.
Sigh ...
Old 05-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi BG,
I am not in any of the type you mentioned above, but really there is some truth in the feedback given. From your reply, it is obvious you remain oblivious to all these feedback. You can ignore the feedback if you don’t want to change your “fun” methods, but you should not counter accuse the feedback providers of something else.
Sigh ...
Just calling it like I see it.

No harm intended.

The point is, let he who throw stones be completely without blemish.

You wanna throw stones, get ready to have some thrown back at you.

As you said I can ignore the feedback. And in the same vein, people can ignore my threads.

So the question is WHY are some people so interested in what I do and dedicating so much time to shutting me down? What’s their real agenda?

I think these perfectly reasonable and expected lines of thought and questions..
Old 05-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Attention seeker
Just ignore...
Old 05-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
Attention seeker
Just ignore...
People should be able to easily ignore an “attention seeker”.

But why can’t they?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1