The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Yi Yi of Hse 2047 (1st time).

To me Yi Yi is very attractive and pretty, with sharp nose , slim oval shape face and short hair, scoring high points in my Look Department. Slim with near Boob B size of her petite frame of 1.56m tall, 43 kg. She started work in GL around 1st week of May last month.

Just by looking at her face and body could make my rod hard and ready to charge with operational readiness.

She showed High GFE ; we frenched deeply with tongue fight in pre sex huggings and caressing.

Strong GFE, aimed to please, good frenching with tongue fight throughout entire sesson, very accomodating to all fucking styles, pretty face and seductive with nice body and complexion during fuck actions, could take long heavy poundings.

Kissed her for goodbye. Just before she stepped out of the door, my left hand quickly slided past her cunt and felt that it was still very wet with secretions. She made a surprise exclaimation with a cute pretty annoyance .......hahahaha.....
waved my goodbye gesture to her

She was cute and lovely .

RTF ? She is now one of my RTF gems, kan si nang tok kong !!!
Have to agree Yi Yi is one petite WL who spots short hair, a fairly pretty face, lovely B+ boobs, & juicy tight cunt. She frenches well, generates good gfe, & has good sex stamina. She listens well and accommodates to my desires. She is definitely worth to rtf!
Old 03-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Have to agree Yi Yi is one petite WL who spots short hair, a fairly pretty face, lovely B+ boobs, & juicy tight cunt. She frenches well, generates good gfe, & has good sex stamina. She listens well and accommodates to my desires. She is definitely worth to rtf!
Sigh, 惨, soon, i got to wait for 2,3 hrs, if lucky, to get her.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sigh, 惨, soon, i got to wait for 2,3 hrs, if lucky, to get her.
Does she do AR?
Old 03-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Hahahaha....Bro, i never buy panty.She agreed to give me due to good chemistry before fuck actions. At the end, she gave because she kept her promise. At that moment, i also had not tipped her yet.

Have u watched the movie
"Predator" ?

To me, there is great thrill and satisfaction to get the panty from a WL who impresses me.

It usually means one or more of the followings to me :
1) she likes u
2) she wants to keep u as regular
3) u do something that makes her happy at that particular moment
4) good chemistry

I still remembered in one of the sessions in 2017, i said something that made Shuang Shuang (16W04) keep laughing non stop and then we had a very steamy hot bonk and after that, in a pleasant mood, she gave me her panty willingly upon my request.

U need to request for it at a good timing. Else they have tons of reasons to reject politely.

Usually i dont make such request as i am more concern of my beast mode satisfaction. But sometimes i am in the mood to try for the sake of thrill and fun.

Of course i have also received rejections.

Usually, if i feel that there is good chemistry with the WL, and the WL is appealing to me and i have that surge of burning lust fire, i will make the request to make the bonk experience more memorable. For example, i made a request to Yi Yi (2047) as i enjoyed so much to be with such a sexy pretty lass.

I request from San San (1856) because she gave me this super special GF feeling .......

That small piece of cloth is valuable to me if i got it from the above mentioned scenarios but is worthless to me if it was exchanged with money.
You should be Austin Power not D power
Old 03-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
Does she do AR?
Bro, she does not do AR
Old 03-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DD told me her shop newbies are going home 1 by 1

If want to try better hurry up.

Nowadays newbies don’t like to stay Long...give up damn fast
I think Dou Dou@2047 also should go back soon.
I think now she no frenching, no painting and rush job.
Want to HJ me somemore.

I waited for DD for 45 mins while Xue Li is sitting beside me.
I should have taken Xue Li. Taller and more sexy.

DD told me the guy before me keep complaining say she cannot french and want to lick and finger her.

When she go in with me give me black face like it is my fault.
DD complain to me no biz and sinkies hard to please.

She like tat how to have biz.
Aiyah, I pay money still have to please you.
I also dun dare to recommend to my buddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I was deciding between Dou Dou and Xueli. Okt said Xueli is taller. She is only 1.63m w/o heels.
I think you better take Xue Li. Taller, more sexy and nice body.
XL is definitely taller. DD at most is 1.62m.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Want to HJ me somemore.

DD told me the guy before me keep complaining say she cannot french and want to lick and finger her.

Thanks for the honest reports. Looks like many of us can save our time and money.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

Side note. Went 2036. Ask OKT tell me the girls name. OKT replied, we don’t tell name or number you want you call.. wa Liao.. business must be very good for him. Girl does look good. But if OKT such attitude I wonder how good the girl service is... first time OKT don’t tell me name of girl..
i think his name is David. middled age ah beng fella right. he is very rude and arrogant. but can tell his house biz is pretty good, always can see a number of cars parked outside his compound

he is prob the kind who believes as long he got pretty gals and nice rooms, the customers will come and queue, dun need any service or good attitude
Old 03-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Want to HJ me somemore.

Tried Dou Dou a couple of days back. No action in shower. Started well with good boobs msg and catbath. No AR. Good frenching with tongue fight. Fuck her hard in cowgal and missionary positions. She seem to be enjoying. But after I pulled out my didi to have a break, she showed attitude, complaining I pressed the hair/neck too strongly and was no longer interested in serving. I think she cannot withstand and does not tolerate long sex. Just asked her to bj till time's up! She knew she had an unhappy customer. I washed up myself. She didn't wash up, just simply dress up and left the room first!
Old 04-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Want to HJ me somemore.

You should have stick to Xueli. Dou Dou looks Fai her so I was lucky not to take her.

At least there’s a worthy replacement for YY in this house
Old 04-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You should have stick to Xueli. Dou Dou looks Fai her so I was lucky not to take her.

At least there’s a worthy replacement for YY in this house
what is looks FAI?
Old 04-07-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i think his name is David. middled age ah beng fella right. he is very rude and arrogant. but can tell his house biz is pretty good, always can see a number of cars parked outside his compound

he is prob the kind who believes as long he got pretty gals and nice rooms, the customers will come and queue, dun need any service or good attitude
Aye, you second my view too. These OKT really needs to go for ISO course. They didn’t know it’s a serving industry.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Aye, you second my view too. These OKT really needs to go for ISO course. They didn’t know it’s a serving industry.
They should go for PQAF certification.

Public Quality Assurance Framework.

Maybe the PAP garmen should takeover GL.

Put one ex-General or ex-Colonel in charge.

Haha ......

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

The spanking white Merc C-Class coupe always park at the front corner of the shop belongs to OKT David. I guess it is high time for IRAS folks to review their earning thoroughly.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-07-2018 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
what is looks FAI?
Hard to type from the phone. I mean fail

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1