The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New rules for GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
For me, it is more "product" price vs quality risk ..
Actually we are paying for the hotel room charge, her modification cum implants cos end of the day after removal of makeover still a plastic doll

I prefer natural girl next door don’t have to be drop dead gorgeous
Old 17-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: New rules for GL girls

[QUOTE=unfit;17468321]Health risk

Raid risk

Hygiene risk

Timing risk

High risk but people still patronising

There are always trade offs quality risks vs other risks
So far premium product has been positive experience
Old 17-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually we are paying for the hotel room charge, her modification cum implants cos end of the day after removal of makeover still a plastic doll

I prefer natural girl next door don’t have to be drop dead gorgeous
U can always choose the non mod engines lol
Understand the DJ engine is probably too mod for comfort
Old 17-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New rules for GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
There are always trade offs quality risks vs other risks
Nice after American pie

Quote:
U can always choose the non mod engines lol
Understand the DJ engine is probably too mod for comfort
Yes heavily modified cum huge Decals spoil the whole thing
Old 17-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..... always trade offs quality risks vs other risks
My experience differs, in fact it is the premium products that have price vs quality issues.
Old 17-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Fully agreed that in GL, it is really fucking prostitute and sometime have to wait for long que for the one you chose and after you, people will soon take over girl from you. It feels like shit waiting one by one. However in hotel, you can be relaxed and the girls would not watch time so to push you let alone the push fro out. Could enjoy the meeting and fucking with your girl friend.
i have patronised those FL who operate from apartments, i think their business is better than the GL whore. never had the chance to fulfil the 60 minutes and after fire missiles go to shower knn the next customer is on the way or at the door and she will rush me. experienced a few times.

the not so good ones will ask you to bring them eat japanese food while waiting for their next appointment a few hrs later

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Thai and viet will be much stricter. All the extra services is depends on how often you visit the girl and GFE.

Like what I have tried over the years:
  • girl a giving me one dragon service but cannot finger and must do capped bj.
  • Girl b can finger outside only, do bbbj but cannot CIM.
  • Girl c can do almost anything, can cim but her looks may not be perfect.
  • Girl d is pretty, but cannot finger, have to do capped bj and can 69.

Just make sure you don't force them anything, as it won't be enjoyable and they might ban you.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
For me, it is more "product" price vs quality risk ..
this is very true for me... for premium pricing you may also not get standard services

in FL market for me is sometimes can find hidden gems... i ever did a young(25), pretty model once for only SGD80 per shot, that was like 3 years ago.. everything can... but work less than 1 week tio caught

i had to help her find lodging.. her remaining days in sg with is like a gf, still got aftermath in Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Thai and viet will be much stricter. All the extra services is depends on how often you visit the girl and GFE.

Just make sure you don't force them anything, as it won't be enjoyable and they might ban you.
ban? got so serious? although I nv force any WL before
but I will nv rtf the gal who does not meet my standards anyway... especially if other bro get a better session with her
because she obviously doesnt like me enough to warrant the same services
Old 18-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For this industry, those can or cannot “rules” will get smashed by $
Old 19-06-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:

very true.

but from what i have seen, girls type B and C usually do not last long in Geylang, at most half a year or 8 months then go back

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

....u.
Will not patronize any of these girls if such services are made known before hand.

If such services is provided, will likely report in SBF and let others decide if they want to patronize any of these girls.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
very true.

but from what i have seen, girls type B and C usually do not last long in Geylang, at most half a year or 8 months then go back
I am lucky. My regulars are b and c type and more than a year liao.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
things like frenching... painting... how to train?
i think its about the gal's mentality whether they wanna do it

i have met gals who told me very honestly that they dont like doing some services but they will do it because it is part of their job

the same things goes for us.. we go work, there are alot of shyt that we dont like but we still gotta do it because its part of our job
Agree on the training part.
Also have to depend on the guy.
Some WL dun french me coz I smoke (and not young anymore).
Some do french coz they are also smokers.
Old 25-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like WL at GL cannot french, cannot bbbj, cannot paint, etc.
Comparing the professionals to our local FL, local can perform most of these services.
Of course, they are paid more & how they look will be a mystery ( only when you meet them).

Sianz ....
Old 25-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I feel like WL at GL cannot french, cannot bbbj, cannot paint, etc.
Comparing the professionals to our local FL, local can perform most of these services.
Of course, they are paid more & how they look will be a mystery ( only when you meet them).

Sianz ....
Locals... I do agree about services performed..
But comparing the dmg to WL is just not sustainable for me

Hard to find a nice one w.o agent...
Which is why I'm still looking for my one ex local fl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1