The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Anqi is one horny bitch. I always kena raped by her.
Bro, u are good. Knn, you make me envy u.Even the another thread "Anqi 1425" posted by Bruce past few days i didnt read because i will get mad and kill the people around me at my work place lol.From now onwards, i refuse to read any FR on her, hahahaha.

I bonked her 4 times in Mar. 2 of which we quarelled and ended up being both happy in the first 45 mins and very exasperated in the last 15 mins.

Why ? Because though i was greatly sextified by her but had not ejaculated in the first 45 mins. She was very annoyed and suspected that i would bonk another girl after her session and ended up in great dispute.She strongly requested me on the spot to convince her that i would not bonk another girl after she left 1658a room 1 ......

Thats why i always kenna from her when adorable bros secretly reported to her after my FR on other WLs.

Now she becomes more pragmatic.No more of these Boy Girl relationship. Earning $$ is the number one priority for the next 10 months.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Hmmm, will rtf AnQi very soon!

Looks like you have won over Shan Shan(1856) with gifts, time and love-making skills. Many congratulations! I don't have the patience to invest in her.
Lol, according to her, she had very good impression of me during the 1st visit and thats why i could french her with almost zero resistance.

In 2016, in your FR on Zhen Zhen, u mentioned that she was conquered by u in cowgirl position.Did u know that on this matter, i quarelled with her for a few days ......hahaha, along the way, i learned how to accept this reality for the WLs i like.

I like Dong Jing, YiNa (10 raws with CIP), Zhen Zhen, Anqi and San San.

I want to thank u and Bro Max Priest for the great sharing, since 2013, lol.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Sharing my past 3 weeks FRs(not in chronological order)

From 1669:
Tried 2 girls from this list by sammysammy12345 recently. Have not been to this house since xiao xiao left. Decided to head back recently after walking past and see many pairs of legs in heels. Those who frequent the house will know you can see the amount of girls just by walking pass.. hahahaha!

Girl 1: Qiu Xue

She have the simple girl look. Body is not bad. Pack meat at the right place. For those who like some piak piak can go for her. Service wise is good. No disappointment. She have a very interesting personality, enjoyed my time with her.

Will rtf her

Girl 2: Wei Wei

This one very interesting. I went in before I saw this list by sammysammy12345, so I selected her and Aunty say such a coincidence, this one Xiao Xiao friend.. so as I was proceeding to room, the aunty told her that I always come and frequent Xiao Xiao.. Aunty really got good memory.. anyway, wei wei is body is slim syt. She have the kind of early 30s sexy ol you see in office. Good for those who like slim. Service is good also. No horse run, she won’t short change. Although I feel Qiu Xue service slightly better for me. But then again, YMMV..

Maybe won’t rtf her so often, not that she is not good, just not my type. My good bro whom I ask him to try the next day like her a lot. So I guess it’s a personal preference thingy..

From 1425:

Girl: Anqi

She got good looks and good figure, no wonder people will go for her. Service from her is not sloppy. She seems to like watching cartoon, asking me alot about what nice cartoon to watch. I’m like -.- but quite funny also lah. First time people ask me what cartoon nice. Maybe I look young.. hahhaha!

Will rtf her but sometime hard to schedule cos she seems very popular, boss told me a few time need to wait..

From 1820:

Girl: Duoli

From recommendation by Fat_fatt, decided to try the girls from 1820 he classified as service oriented. Thanks for the recommendation. She is indeed a fucking service queen. I literally don’t need to do anything if I want. Hahhaha!

Duoli have this mature look, so those looking for slim syt can skip, she is taller than the average, easily 1.65 and above? When she wear heels will be taller than me. I’m 1.75 for reference. Dong Bei girl. The level and type of service is unrivalled also she is one of the longest serving wl I’ve met, she told me her TOS will be up in 3 months. I enjoyed my time with her. Thinking if I should rtf her or try Darling from the same house..

There are other I went back to rtf in this past 3 weeks, but I think I got pen FR before:

rtf list in the past 3 weeks:
From 1649: Xia Tian (service standard same as previous fr provided..)
From 1654a: Jia Jia (service standard same as previous fr provided..)

Maybe tonight or tomorrow start to plan my next week adventure.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent FR lee!

My turn to contribute, unfortunately ended my lucky streak of good bonks with a below average one.

Qiao An from 1425
Looks: 5/10
Service: 5/10
RTF: No

Saw her reviewed some time back, so decided to take a plunge. First time inside 1425 lol. I think with this visit I've gone to all 14XX CAT 150 houses.

Anyway, wait for 5 min for QA to come back. Once back, she walk very fast up the stairs, no hold hand or smile, so I already have bad feeling.

Upstairs slightly better, faint smile and lip kiss which I initiated. She dont know how to do back service, so I flip to front and she commence BBBJ. Average but quick, then go to bonk. 10 minutes later she keep ask me to shoot, tell me not to withhold. Once I hear that also no mood liao. Ram her some more, she move on top ride awhile, shoot, no cuddle, and leave. All in around 35 minutes from enter the house to leave (including waiting).

Not the worst, but definitely got much better gems in the next street, and even down the road.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Excellent FR lee!

My turn to contribute, unfortunately ended my lucky streak of good bonks with a below average one.

Qiao An from 1425
Looks: 5/10
Service: 5/10
RTF: No

Not the worst, but definitely got much better gems in the next street, and even down the road.
Din know that Qiao An is that bad now.
I used to RTF her until last month.

Seems that she might have changed like the rest.
She used to be the only gal that gum me in 1425 until last month.

Nowadays you wan to find one that gum you and can make you super shiok without restrictions is like finding a needle in the haystack.

Aiyah, the demise of GL is approaching.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Nowadays you wan to find one that gum you and can make you super shiok without restrictions is like finding a needle in the haystack.

Perhaps they are talking among themselves lor.

You guys wrote more here, the more they knew that they can skip services lor.

This forum taught them so much, plus those clowns who report back to them what is written here.

Lol......

Huat ah!
Old 11-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps they are talking among themselves lor.

You guys wrote more here, the more they knew that they can skip services lor.

This forum taught them so much, plus those clowns who report back to them what is written here.

Lol......

Huat ah!
No lah! I am confident Qiao An will treat me well otherwise she will have a long hard session!
Old 11-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
No lah! I am confident Qiao An will treat me well otherwise she will have a long hard session!
Is it long and hard because you take very long to come, that's why she will have a difficult time as a result?
Old 11-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it long and hard because you take very long to come, that's why she will have a difficult time as a result?
pun intended ... go figure
Old 11-07-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickdepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker here. Having visited both GL and premium FLs for more than 1 year, I would start to share some of my FRs and recommendations. I used to punt a lot when I worked in the UK and during work trips in China. I used to only visit girls in the UK, Korea and China as they gave me much more value more my money for in terms of the model quality Asians and blondes(especially if you are well versed in the English and Chinese forums) . Singapore was neither here nor there, with ridiculous prices for so-so Europeans with a weird cap of 1 shot when the standard in London is 2. The prices of Koreans is something I won't even touch here...

But since I work long term here now, and with prices in China doubling in a year while Korean basically eliminating 088 district, I have explored the scene here and found that there is actually quite some good value back here as well.

The following are my top 3 in GL.

Manli 1820 (No.1)

Her service range is actually not as good as the other two on this list but I find her to be the prettiest with her mixed features and height, the only one I've found so far to be on par with the top S class on the Wolves. This makes her value for money as she would command a higher price as FL. She personally used to make more in China SNs but Papa Xi has made her escape to our shores

Bad points: She doesn't put too much effort to bring out her best appearance. She also does CBJ.

She does play along very enthusiastically once she gets going and is amenable to all kinds of position and can be very playful once she's friendly with you. Get her wechat and you can see how pretty she really is with long hair and puts in effort. I asked her nicely before I went for a session to put on coloured lenses, and do some contouring 9hides her slightly big chin) and she really looks like a model.

Looks: 7.5 / 8.5 (with makeup done properly, coloured lenses and hair just done) - probably best looking in GL if you can convince her to put in effort.

Body: 7.5 (Natural B boobs, smooth skin, leggy and tall with a nice wing tattoo when you are pounding her from the back)

Service: 7 (CBJ and sometimes the teasing feels overly friendly)

TianTian 1649 (No.2)

I visited her as she seems to be this forum's darling. Clicked immediately as she suggested some rather kinky stuff in our first meeting which was great. We did almost every position and on everything throughout our meets, though I have decided to stop as I have a self-imposed repeats for 1 WL. She's also great company since she's well-versed in music and literature, and composes her own songs.

Lookswise, she's like Afterschool's Uee pre-plastic surgery and with darker skin. She would be No.1 if I'm not a sucker for fairer skin and taller ladies.

Looks: 7 (definitely a looker, especially with her sweet smile)

Body: 7 (Toned body but recently getting a bit fatter, very soft almost C-cups )

Service: 8/9 (first time felt like a 8, but from repeat visits she has given her A game every time)

Xiaoxiao 1606a (No.3)

I was a bit skeptical when I first saw her as she's not the best looker, compared to other forum darlings like Yuan Yuan and Menglu, but her CFM look is actually pretty hot when you are fucking her.

She also has a nice body and can be quite playful.

Looks: 6.5/ 7(during sex)

Body: 7 (skinny, flat stomach)

Service: 7.5 (does every position, very obliging, but doesn't make you want to her in every way like Tian Tian does for example)

Well, that's the end of my top 3 list for now. If you guys like more FRs, I would be happy to pick out both good and bad from my long GL list. I may also do some FRs for premium FLs since there's a dearth of accurate FRs for them, leading me waste some good money at the beginning. UK and Germany has like the best for value for money models so hit me up if you wanna make a trip there.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Return Upz you +13 pts.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 14-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs Xue Li L20H47

Name: Xue Li
House: L20H47
Origin: Guang Dong
Time in Geylang: 1 month plus

Look : OK looking.

Body : Slight pump , Height : 1.63 , 34B Cup Boob.

Pre Shower : NA

Shower : NA

Catbath :Use Boob to rub front body.

French : Do not allow.

BBBJ : 3 mins

AR : NA

Painting : Don not allow.

FJ : Normal missionary.

GFE : No

Attitube : Ok , message after FJ.

RTF : No

For the service is not worth 150. Better to get a 100.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Just visited 1654A few days ago. Decided to pen this down since i have not been contributing and have some spare time now.

Name: Duo Duo
Height: ~1.60m
Looks: 7.5 (60% look like Cecilia Cheung, looks like ice queen but quite easy to break the ice)
Skin: Slight tan
Boobs: Could be a C-D, not saggy (not good at estimating)
Body: propotional body to leg ratio with slight tummy (slightly big thighs which i like. Small tattoo in the shoulder. Fingers and toes quite well mainted and mani-pedicured
French: Yes
AR: Yes (doggy AR + milking but prefer sensual tougue tip teasing AR. Her method is using the whole tougue lapping the ass. Maybe need more sifu to train her)
Attitude: Friendly and chatable. Easily kenna KC by her eyes.
BJ: BBBJ with good suction.
FJ: 7.5 (didnt rush though i took sometime to cum. Only missionary position as i wanted to see the Cecilia Cheung face haha)

While i was waiting, saw a lady named Xiao Xiao. Looks very pretty and very fair skin. Should be my next bonk partner. Any FRs?

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 16-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
Just visited 1654A few days ago. Decided to pen this down since i have not been contributing and have some spare time now.

Name: Duo Duo
Height: ~1.60m
Looks: 7.5 (60% look like Cecilia Cheung, looks like ice queen but quite easy to break the ice)
Skin: Slight tan
Boobs: Could be a C-D, not saggy (not good at estimating)
Body: propotional body to leg ratio with slight tummy (slightly big thighs which i like. Small tattoo in the shoulder. Fingers and toes quite well mainted and mani-pedicured
French: Yes
AR: Yes (doggy AR + milking but prefer sensual tougue tip teasing AR. Her method is using the whole tougue lapping the ass. Maybe need more sifu to train her)
Attitude: Friendly and chatable. Easily kenna KC by her eyes.
BJ: BBBJ with good suction.
FJ: 7.5 (didnt rush though i took sometime to cum. Only missionary position as i wanted to see the Cecilia Cheung face haha)

While i was waiting, saw a lady named Xiao Xiao. Looks very pretty and very fair skin. Should be my next bonk partner. Any FRs?
Don’t forget to share newbie FRs in this thread too: https://sbf.net.nz/showt...683314&page=14
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1