The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sgmanforu is Cool - loads of Potential
Clitoral orgasm or Virginal orgasm, which is more intense?

For the past 5 years, I have been meeting ladies for my discreet sensual massage session. Some have become my FB, ofcos , some of them just like to try thing out to fulfill their fantasies....

I'm just curious cos almost half of them claimed that they have never had orgasm, or their hubby or bf don't give oral on them.

Honestly, I'm a sucker fir licking pussy, n good at it, the right spot to lick n flip, the lick n suck, the correct pressure of licking,, all this is the key for driving up a huge orgasm from them.

My question here, for guys :Are the guys or bro in sg land not keen at giving oral to ladies? Or I'm so called the 'rare guy' who gives oral?
For ladies: Between clitoral orgasm n virginal orgasm, which is more intense? Different girls show different reaction, esp those that have their First ever orgasm with me:-)
Old 22-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: Clitoral orgasm or Virginal orgasm, which is more intense?

U r not the only one who gives ladies Clitoris licking and rubbing...
My lover loves me doing so and always comes with strong orgasm.

It takes time and not many guys are able to be patient enuff...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 22-08-2011, 10:48 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clitoris will be more intensive as stimulate the clit will result in squirting. for virginal penetration is more for pleasure but will not hit that climax to make u squirt.. However most of my customers prefer virginal penetration vibrator
Old 22-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmanforu View Post
For ladies: Between clitoral orgasm n virginal orgasm,
It's "VAGINAL" you twit. There's nothing virginal about the whole process!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Looks like am in good company...

Got an almost fetish-like desire to go down on a girl but within certain conditions...nice smelling, neatly trimmed (no hair getting into my nose) is important as I don't like the feeling of chomping on grass and hopefully, the colour of the petals is not off putting. That being said, I do have some friends who never go down on a girl. One of them probably coined the term 'CCB' as his first gf totally put him off! His description was hilarious about how that twat smelled like a dead rat, probably poor feminine hygiene there. But its a pity, there are not too many sights more addictive than watch a woman pleasured and controlled by a small organ like the tongue, or the finger.

Not very experienced but observations have indicated that different women have different soft spots. Some like direct contact, some like smooth caresses, others like the alphabets, a few prefer the area between the clit and the opening. The thrill is in the hunt, as they say. You look for the spot that makes her wild!
Old 22-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's "VAGINAL" you twit. There's nothing virginal about the whole process!
Yo BOSSY Mr Ah Sammy, it can still be "virginal" you clod!
Instead of "vaginal", a "virginal" orgasm is possible, and why not?
especially when it is the first orgasm ever achieved by a virgin
and wont that be just a wonderfully splendoured thing,
having the 1st sexual orgasm, that could lead to more coupling
Old 22-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

My opinion is not one or the other but BOTH combined.

My FB love it when i am pumping her while playing with her clit using a vibrator. Her expression and moans all became more intense whenever the vibrator is used while pumping her.

So dun stick to one way or the other but combine both!
Old 22-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Yes, being a Giver, I simply enjoy the sight of my partner facial expression when she's high, see her get tense up just seconds b4 her orgasm, and after.
Stimulating her clit while pumping her is one of the 'sure hit' orgasm , not sure abt others:-)
Maybe bros here like to pen their deadly move to benefits some other samsters.
Old 23-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Well Bro TS...old Uncle has been giving oral for long time liao and oso a lot
so from experience, please be warned, do try to keep your hair short
bcos when the gal cums, the orgasm can be so intensely hot
I remember mine grabbing my head, as she cums, yanking at my hair
after the shiok shiok deed when all is clear, only later for me to despair
to find ouuch.... I have lost more strands of hair
for those whose gals cum "fiercely" with an intense orgasm streak
do try to have your head-ful of hair short and neat
or risk having botak patches to make you look like a tiko freak
Old 23-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

A helmet may be needed to protect yr hair...
Yo dude...me was up in beijing recently. Met with our mutual friend,,
Old 23-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Well done...must be thrustingly shiok
too bad me now in old folks home...only with limited pass to get out to play
Old 23-08-2011, 09:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way, virginal orgasm will cause squirting? I only know girls can squirt when they rub their clitoral violently.
Old 23-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From experience...it is clitoris orgasm...pumping do feels good but with right amount of clitoris stimulation..girls will get intense orgasm...

I ever tried with a gal many years back..she also tell me she seldom got orgasm when I pumped her..but when I lick her clitoris..she got intense orgasm!! One day I passby a sex shop and bougt a mini vibrator for her and while I pump..she use it to stimulate her clitoris..moments later...she got the most intense orgasm of her life!!

I tried on a few more girls later on..they simply love it and keeps it in their bag..a few times we took it out and stimulate on double deck bus.

Some ppl do not like sex toys...but smetime this kind of toys can bring erotic fun to the next level!!

Enjoy!!!!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 24-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Well done...must be thrustingly shiok
too bad me now in old folks home...only with limited pass to get out to play
unbelievable playground in beijing. XH was not as wild as last time in singapore though. More mellow now..
Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
I tried on a few more girls later on..they simply love it and keeps it in their bag..a few times we took it out and stimulate on double deck bus.

Some ppl do not like sex toys...but smetime this kind of toys can bring erotic fun to the next level!!

Enjoy!!!!

Had a great session with my fb yesterday using an attached on vib ring, it works something like a hands free type, used it on missionary, can feel her trembling when i penetrate her n the thing vibrate n stimulate her clit, as it attached on my cock, I myself also feel the vibration too, work wonders for both of us, when I get her ride on me, she basically collapsed on me and trembling all the way....

That was the 5th time we hv fun, but yesterday was the first time i use toy. Usually she will hv a 1 or max 2 orgasms, but yesterday she got 3!!

cool stuff, will try to take a pic to show so bros can hv a better picture

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1