The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: Bluewave in Jb

GBW still around ah, the last I went they dunno how many years no reno.

Is it still the same as last time? Captain got friendlier now anot?
Old 06-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
GBW still around ah, the last I went they dunno how many years no reno.

Is it still the same as last time? Captain got friendlier now anot?
GBW had some minor upgrading works done. The lobby/reception has been redesigned on advice by fengshui shifu.

The 2nd pool / locker room at the other end has been done away with. The hotpool / steam / sauna rooms areas has been given new coat of paint and new pumps installed for the jacuzzi jets.

They hired new cooks for the canteen and prepare their own food now. The food there now is better than most spas.

The money faced captains have left GBW although still remain some old timers... but the tipping culture is gone. Now they do not ask for tips so aggressively or openly (I understand the boss has implemented a system whereby all tips received by captains / cashiers must go into the common tipbox to be shared equally by all)... Those caught pocketing individual tips are punished and forfeit their share of the tipbox.

Overall the atmosphere has improved for the better...... but their ladies are mostly MILFs and locals only.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffel View Post
Any girls in GBW doing backdoor service? TIA
122 dada

98 cat (only for selective regulars)
Old 06-12-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

It’s been a long while since I’ve last visited. Who are the current APs or any good looking ladies?
Old 07-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

First time to BW today, explored my way to the hotel via the very long skywalk bridge. Facilities were ok, water wasnt very warm imo. But food was absolutely great and win the other hotel spas. Tried 168 today, because 87 was booked by many bro. Looks younger than the others I saw passing by the canteen. Maybe the youngest.

I think is late 20s or early 30s max. Very guai Msian girl look. Service was good. Only room for improvement is if she can slow down her painting speed abit. BBBJ was amazing, loved it, and nearly came if I didn't stop her in time. Was so horny, only lasted 2 position and came in missionary.

She mentioned about 9 years ago she used to work in SG hotel spa and marina area HC... Glad still able to find these long-lost treasures before they grow too old! Enjoy while they last.

Old 10-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

She mentioned about 9 years ago she used to work in SG hotel spa and marina area HC... Glad still able to find these long-lost treasures before they grow too old! Enjoy while they last.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Wow!!! Marina Area?? That's so long ago! Dragon or Executive? Lol!
Old 11-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post

[/FONT]
Wow!!! Marina Area?? That's so long ago! Dragon or Executive? Lol![/QUOTE]

Can’t remember le. I didn’t ask. Subsequently moved to Amara then back JB. Those were the days
Old 12-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post

Wow!!! Marina Area?? That's so long ago! Dragon or Executive? Lol!
Work so long in this line but service still like a dead fish....
Old 16-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SkyLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Any recommendation
Old 21-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -itr- View Post
I know of one but I personally classified her as BBW. And her boobs Are ample
Not sure of 40D ,And she’s is in the ML category. No 53.
Bro is she fat? Quite keen leh. With 40D.

Thank you
Old 23-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
122 dada

98 cat (only for selective regulars)
Bro i means backdoor service
Old 24-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

anybody want to go in bluewave next week?

cheers

To Up :
Old 01-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
endriki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited BW in early Dec; facilities are pretty run down compared to others in JB.
Food wise, never try. The gals also dun eat their canteen food.. lol

Had 168, all the same. Nothing fancy, merely patronizing someone u knew.
She kept her standards, no different from early years.

All well to be honest, but if I will head off elsewhere if I need spa services.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by endriki View Post
Food wise, never try. The gals also dun eat their canteen food.. lol
GBW food is not from outside caterer.... their food is all homecooked by their own cooks. That is why amongst all the JB spas their canteen is number 1.

Sometimes during lull periods..... I can even request for special cook dishes like horfun or kwayteow soup.

The staff are entitled to 1 duty meal and MLs have to pay for their meals if they eat the canteen food...... that is the reason why they dun eat there often..... not cheap compared to buying from outside.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
audi321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This weekend, planned want to go gbw.. May have recommendations on malay girls there??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1