The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gang of Five

Finally reading from pg1 till now.

Thumbs up TS, and old don't stop too long ....This is like a drug....Leaving us(Readers) high n dry...
Old 20-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great update by TS.
Old 20-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
roboslut1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro Neoxenon, please keep going!!
Old 20-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

I looked at Julia and remembered that she was only 21. Such naivety could only come from someone so young and inexperienced. “I’m afraid so. You’re a smart girl Julia, but there are a lot of things you need to experience in working life. You’re very lucky to be working with Claire and Jo… not many will take care of their own people. In fact, most bosses will be happy to throw their staff under the bus to get ahead. But the two of them will never let you get hurt… just like tonight.”

Julia looked me in the eye and said, “And you too, Ben. Claire and Jo told me that you came up with the plan, and took a huge risk in helping us.” She moved close to me and whispered, “Thank you for standing up for me…” before she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were incredibly soft and warm in the cold night breeze, and I instinctively reached for her hips and pulled her close to me. That little kiss quickly escalated into a hungry exchange of tongues, as our hands wandered over each other’s body. I grabbed Julia’s butt and ground my groin against hers, as a soft sensual moan escaped her lips.

I looked at her in the eye and asked, “Julia, are you sure you want to do this? I don’t want to continue if you’re just trying to repay me or if you’re drunk…” She quickly put her finger on my lips. “Ben, I am a woman and I have my needs too. Don’t feel bad taking advantage of me…” she paused. “Because I want you to…”
Old 20-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

It was all I need to continue as we continued with our embrace, frenching each other like there’s no tomorrow. Julia broke off the kiss and led me to stand against the sliding glass door, as she got down to her knees and quickly helped me out of my pants. As she pulled down my underwear, my hardening cock sprang forth and felt the chilly night breeze, before Julia enveloped my member with her soft succulent lips into her warm inviting mouth.

I was pleasantly surprised by the competency of Julia’s blowjob. She obviously knew her stuff well, with the right amount of suction and tongue action. Her fingers cupped my scrotum and ran tingling trails along the circumference with her nails, as she expertly deep throated my member. She looked at me when I groaned in ecstasy, happy that she was repaying her debt of gratitude to someone who saved her from being raped by an old fat man.

Julia continued torturing me orally for a good ten minutes without any signs of fatigue, and I wasn’t about to cum by myself. I got Julia up to her feet, and turned her to face outdoors while I stood behind her. With a smooth motion, I unzipped her dress from behind, and my hand wandered all over her torso as she held up her dress from the front to maintain some modesty.

I could smell her hair as I continued groping her from the rear, eliciting soft moans as I moved my hand across her smooth tight skin. “Ahh… the wonders of youth...” I thought to myself as my hands roamed freely around her young nubile body. I nipped her ears playfully as I unhooked her lacy black bra, freeing up her soft tofu-like breasts from the confines of her inner garment. Julia gasped as I rubbed her nipples between her nipples, sending waves of indescribable sensation through her body. As my hands worked their magic on her breasts, her moans grew more audible and she ground her butt hard against my cock. The combination of alcohol and the thrill of public sex was exhilarating, and I could see my pre-cum staining her black dress as she continued to grind against me.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

I decided it was time to fuck Julia before I ejaculated on her dress. I ran my hands up her inner thighs and rubbed her vagina through underwear, only to find that it was totally soaked with her juices. She bucked as I continued to finger her, and I knew she was ready for me. I dropped her black panties to her ankles, and spread her legs slightly wider while pulling up her black office dress. Julia was very sensitive to touch, as I continued to torment her by rubbing on her labia.

“Urghh… urrggh… Ben… please…” she begged. “Say what Julia? You want me to stop?” I replied. Julia reached her hands behind me and pulled my shirt, “Please… do it… I want it…” I smiled as I flicked her labia. “What is the ‘it’ you’re referring to? I want you to say it Julia? She bit her lips and tried to compose herself to say the word, “Fuck me Ben… please fuck me now… fuck me!”

I found it arousing to hear the dirty words coming out of the normally demure girl, and I decided to give it to her. I rubbed my hard cock against her vagina lips, and slowly pushed in as my cock disappeared into her tight pussy inch by inch. Julia pulled my shirt hard as I entered her, and let out a loud moan when I was completely inside. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock tightly, as I slowly started to pump her.

Julia may be reserved and shy in the office, but she was a whole different animal when she was horny. Her moans got louder as I increased my thrust, and she was matching every stroke with her hips movement. It wasn’t long before we got into the full swing and she gripped the railing with both hands as I humped her hard from behind. Between her animalistic moans and loud slapping sounds as I entered her fully, I wondered if our neighboring rooms can hear us making out. She was past caring about being spotted, as her dress drooped loosely and her breasts wobbled with every thrust into her cunt.

It was a wonderful sensation to pump my cock into Julia in her business dress on a balcony, looking out to Marina Bay and feeling like Jack at the top of the world (watch Titanic of you don’t get it). I grabbed her by her shoulders and intensified my ramming into her pussy, and I could sense that I was about to explode. “Urghh… I’m cumming…” I warned her as I was about to pull out. She reached out her hand and pulled me back, “Cum inside me… ahhh… cum inside!”
Old 20-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

It was too late for me to argue as I unloaded my hot sticky cum deep in the crevices of her pussy. It was an amazing public sex session, and I could feel my scrotum pumping out every last bit of my man-juice in splurts and dribbles. Julia probably came at the same time I did, and her pussy gripped my cock like a slippery vice, squeezing out my cum in drips as they ran down her legs. The two of us were panting like crazy as we leaned on the railing of the balcony, warm in each other’s company after the incredible love-making session.

I nuzzled against Julia’s hair and whispered, “Oh wow… that was amazing… I seldom cum so much!” Julia turned to me and smiled, “Yeah… me too… I haven’t had sex in a while. But this is the best sex I had. Thank you…”

I hugged her tightly as we took in the night scene in front of us. “Hey… you alright with me cumming inside you?” I asked. “It’s ok,” Julia assured me. “I just had my period, so it should be safe. I really like the sensation of hot cum inside me.” We stayed outside to enjoy the scenery for a while before it got too chilly. We got dressed and went back into the room, only to see Claire and Jo sitting on the bed looking at us.

“Oooohh… somebody had a great time outside!” Jo laughed. Julia was in shock at being caught by her boss in the act, and looked down in embarrassment. “Don’t tease her… it's only natural for a young girl to have her needs,” Claire said as she walked over to Julia. “Welcome to our club Julia!”

“Club?” Julia asked, confused at what Claire just said. Jo smiled as she sauntered up to me and we frenched, while placed my hand on her breast to grope her. Julia’s eyes opened wide in disbelief as she stammered, “All of you… are together?” Jo broke away from the kiss and pulled Julia towards us.

“Yes Julia… and now you’re a part of us!” she smiled as we told her about the group and how even Faye was involved. The news really blew her young mind as she took in the details about our nightly adventures in the office. We teased her as she tried to comprehend the magnitude of our sexual exploits, and told her to get some sleep because there’s still work tomorrow.

The four of us finally got to sleep in the wee hours of the night, huddled together on the king sized hotel room bed, totally exhausted from all the events that transpired. I had the sweetest rest ever, surrounded by three gorgeous sales ladies from the Gang of Five. Little did I realize that the best was yet to be…
Old 20-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

nice update, TS. looking forward for the Big Boss to join the club.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 26-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

no more updates, boss ? will keep waiting for it.
Old 28-09-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoeSchooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mmmm so steamy …. please continue TS
Old 29-09-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1