The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Khon Kaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
indian, sorry didn't mean to be a tease. Just not much for me to talk about as I was only there for a short time.

As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time. As far as I know there are only a few small places that do that now. Obviously you're more experienced than I am. Do tell your stories!!

Happy New Year to you too. Cheers.
We want to hear your's Our's stale liao....
Old 12-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Interesting food is the grilled (kampung) chicken, which is grilled over an oil drum stove, and the morning fried eggs, cooked and served in min-woks.
Gai yang u can also get in almost every soi in Bangkok. Grilled frogs, fried ants eggs or something to improve your screwing stamina then more interesting! 555... BTW I never tried any of the before mentioned northeastern delicacies but heard u can get it at an Issan restaurant in Sukhumvit!

Quote:
As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time.
So you are old bird in new bird's clothing? Me only start serious chiong only laz year hor! Pi ai mai poot... mai bpen rai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
We want to hear your's Our's stale liao....
...and mayb even stinkier than naam pla!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
...........and mayb even stinkier than naam pla!........
yummy ... reminds me of my favourite somtam phu pla la..... miss this more than auntie.....

ps, what the ...... are you doing at 4/5am in the morning, getting bored, or boring something....
Old 12-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suppose you can call me old bird as I've been into this scene for some years but never really the kind to shag all the girls all the time. Just occasional ones here and there! But I do enjoy visiting the bars, pubs, discos, etc for a drink and look see the eye candy and chit chat and "what not" with them.

I have a girlfriend from Issan and was just up at her home last month and definitely lots of interesting animals on the dinner table. Frogs, rats, etc. etc. I did taste the rat and have to say it wasn't exactly appetizing. Tastes just like it smells!!

Somtam I live but not with Pla La. Pla la is definitely an acquired taste!!
Old 13-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
yummy ... reminds me of my favourite somtam phu pla la..... miss this more than auntie.....

ps, what the ...... are you doing at 4/5am in the morning, getting bored, or boring something....
Juz finiz some work on PC so tot surf over to my fav forum... My clock settings in Sillpore time but thai is one hour behind so only 3am here Pla la? Is tat the rotting fish sauce? The one tatz worst than naam pla?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Yes Pla La is the rotten, preserved, fermented fish. As I said before, "Acquired Taste." My girl friend loves it with her som tam.

Naam Pla I actually like alot. It's kinda like soy sauce but with stronger smell. Gives a nice taste especially to friend rice and noodle dishes.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Pla La is the rotten, preserved, fermented fish. As I said before, "Acquired Taste." My girl friend loves it with her som tam.

Naam Pla I actually like alot. It's kinda like soy sauce but with stronger smell. Gives a nice taste especially to friend rice and noodle dishes.
yup, it is the rotten, fermented, preserved fish bodies.... ha ha ha, wait till you see how they prepare/make them........

Naam pla = soya sauce, that's to me, loved them on noodles with the gun (chilli) powder.
Old 15-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Wait til you try out the rats they catch from the farm!! Pretty much taste like they smell!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thai Air Asia will launch new fllight to Khon Kean from 28th Oct with twice daily flight. Presently, only TG fly there and will soon replace by Thai Smile later on. If Nok Air decide to fly to KK too then we will expect a cheaper fares to follow.
Old 20-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good recommendation here? Will be in KK on New years eve celebration.
Old 20-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Any good recommendation here? Will be in KK on New years eve celebration.
Thai Air Asia, Nok and Thai Lion Air served KK.
The Glacier Hotel is nice and within the hotel of Pullman, Charoen
Thani and Kosa.
You can also find the MP at the Kosa and CP Hotel and the popular U-Bar disco nearby to Glacier and or behind Pullman.
Nothing much to see in KK and don't expect the facilities and service compare to Bkk.

Contact & get Tim help with his best hotel rate & recommendation @
http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/get_me_best_rate.php

Sanook.
Old 27-10-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Salute to the bros who are adventurous enough to explore other parts of Thailand. The working girls in BKK have heads that are getting bigger than the hats they wear. Nice to have alternatives!

KK hold hand services would be one I'd gladly pay for!
Old 27-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Salute to the bros who are adventurous enough to explore other parts of Thailand. The working girls in BKK have heads that are getting bigger than the hats they wear. Nice to have alternatives!

KK hold hand services would be one I'd gladly pay for!
It quite cheap now with budget airlines flying to many other provinces
and thing are very much cheaper than in Bangkok and Phuket.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Was there last year so dont think it changed so much

Everywhere is pretty much in development, if u r looking for something slow and more authentic thai feel, this is the place. Cabs dont try to carrot your money, lots of small drinking places and some clubs too. google can find.

But i will recommend u heading to RAD complex at least once. Out side area give you the feeling of funky villa of BKK but with one chillout bar outside with live band and a chillout club beside RAD

RAD is like half SG thai club/ half BKK gentleman Club feel. Cant recall the exact price but is slightly cheaper then if u go to G club in BKK.

My experience there:
went with 3 of my peeps, was sitting outside chilling, listening to live band and is surrounded by girls waiting to go in RAD to work. the club HOME is packed so only went in, look around and out.

Got a table with the Gclub section and got few girls, BUT the bad part is that none of them speaks english even the MMS recommend best eng girl is like P3 standard. Nvm had bit of fun but hard to make them GT then move over to TD section.

Open 2 more bottles there and PPS came over and brought us coyotes girls. English level slightly better there. female singer of live band outside came to our table and wanted to talk to us but she is drunk. party for a bit more before going off.

as for girls, most of them there speaks Isan and Thai, eng level is pretty low but Ive spoke to a couple of them in the malls and they seem pretty alright.

But overall a place much more cleaner, cheaper, cooler and nicer to chill compared to BKK Phuket and Pattaya but fun wise is also not up to there 3 areas standard.

Hope my comments help
Old 03-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Khon Kaen City and Airport buses
December 1, 2017 Richard Barrow

One of the first challenges that tourists have when flying to a new destination is working out how to get from the airport to their downtown hotel. We all know what taxi touts are like at tourist destinations. Airports are no exception. It is so easy to be ripped off. However, Khon Kaen is one of those few destinations that has an official airport bus service. And after trying it out for myself, I can tell you that it is of high quality. Not only does it have a good price, but it has all the latest technology such as free WiFi, onboard CCTV cameras and also GPS positioning. With the latter, you can download a free app called KKTransit which will tell you where the nearest bus is and also its speed. Which, of course, means that you will never find yourself in a speeding bus. Disabled passengers are also not left out, as there is a built-in lift for wheelchairs.

When you arrive at the airport, you can buy a transit card for the City Bus line or just pay as you go. For example, a three-day bus pass costs only 99 Baht or you can pay 15 Baht for a single trip. The airport bus, which operates between 7:30 am and 10:30 pm, goes from the airport to the Bus Terminal. The bus leaves the airport at 7:30am, 8:15am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:30am, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm. The Airport Bus also connects to the two City Bus routes, which operate 24 hours a day. These two lines, Red and Blue circle the city in opposite directions. During the day they depart every 10 minutes and during the evening they leave every 30 minutes. Visit www.khonkaencitybus.com for more information. Don’t forget to download the “KKTransit” app as it gives you more information about routes.

Contd...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1