The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Looking for a companion

Hi there..

Im looking for a companion without the need to meet often or even at all.
There are certain requirements to meet hence please do pm or email me with an introduction of yourself.
Your age should be at least above 35 years old and also a working professional.
You would be someone who knows how to appreciate small luxuries and little things in life.
You would be someone who enjoys travelling and lots of heart to heart talk.
Don't bother responding to me if you are looking for ONS or any form of sexuality stuffs at all you will be wasting your time trying.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for a companion

First one here to sarpok

got priority?

good luck!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Haha. Thank you. You super regular here.
So free today?
Old 02-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Hi.. if I don't respond to you, it meant you don't meet certain of my criteria.
Sorry but thank you for the time taken to send in your pm or emails.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

pm sent
Old 02-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

At the same time would like to ask.
How would you describe your relationship with your girlfriend if you have one?
With both focusing on work and meeting up only once or twice a week?
Meals?
Text often? Calls?
Surprises and such?
Old 02-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Hi there..

Im looking for a companion without the need to meet often or even at all.

if thats the case no need to meet why need to enjoy travelling, and appreciate luxury meaning i buy you such things or you buy for me hahaha

There are certain requirements to meet hence please do pm or email me with an introduction of yourself.
Your age should be at least above 35 years old and also a working professional.
You would be someone who knows how to appreciate small luxuries and little things in life.
You would be someone who enjoys travelling and lots of heart to heart talk.
Don't bother responding to me if you are looking for ONS or any form of sexuality stuffs at all you will be wasting your time trying.
no nned to meet just chat chat but so demanding and yet we dont even know what the "lady" looks like and her own qualificatiosn, looks like scam to me
Old 02-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

support bump for the lady...
Old 03-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
support bump for the lady...
Thank you.. dye look!!!

Last edited by Ladyrain; 03-04-2017 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Oh right..
You have to be Chinese..
Thanks for the emails ! Keep them coming!
Old 03-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Dun understand why dun join Dating Agency. You would have a much better hope for finding a decent guy there. Not that i am saying no decent guys here. But let's be real, majority of them are here for sex....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 03-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Dun understand why dun join Dating Agency. You would have a much better hope for finding a decent guy there. Not that i am saying no decent guys here. But let's be real, majority of them are here for sex....
Maybe TS is looking for sex too.. Just a front cover to say chat chat rather than piak piak.
Good luck to TS
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 03-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure what's the objective... since no need to meet? Looking for cyber soulmate? Anyway good luck to u TS. Hope no one gets hurt in this sort of hunting game.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Not sure what's the objective... since no need to meet? Looking for cyber soulmate? Anyway good luck to u TS. Hope no one gets hurt in this sort of hunting game.
the objective is ego boost, this lady prob undesireable in real gal, no men will pay attention to her, so in cyber world in a site filled with horney desperate men after sex, she will get attention so can feel better about herself. simple lah
Old 03-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 7
Sky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to all

I need a companion too. Guess we might hit off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1