The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JulioBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gang of Five

Very good story TS, more, more!!
Old 30-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

I had to think of all the programming issues to cool down my rapidly excitable cock from cumming right there and then. The sensation of her fingers running across my hard cock over the smooth and tight microfiber fabric was wreaking havoc with my self-control. If she was trying to make me cum with a hand job, I wouldn’t be able to stop her.

Claire saw that my eyes were closed in ecstasy, and decided to up the tease. She moved her face very close to the bulge and breathed hot air over it with her mouth. “I want you to look at me Ben,” she commanded. I opened my eyes to see her enveloping my bulge with that soft succulent lips of her, with her looking earnestly at me. It was almost too much to take, and I let out a soft moan as she alternated between flicking her tongue slowly across and nibbling the outline of my cock. Within a couple of minutes, the front of my underwear was now completely soaked with her saliva, with the translucent wet fabric showing my cock clearly.

Claire seemed impressed with what she saw, and she deftly hooked her fingers around the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down with one swift motion. Freed of its constraints, my hard cock sprang forth and revealed itself to Claire. “Oh my god it’s pretty large!” she gasped as she wrapped her slender fingers around the girth and started to stroke my cock. The feeling of her nails on my cock was sensational, and she took her time admiring the motion of the mushroom head being enveloped by the foreskin as she continued her hand job.
Old 30-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Hillager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good description TS, please continue...
Old 30-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Neoxenon

No worry.

Up you 13 points to push past 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoxenon View Post
Thank you all for your positive feedback. I apologize for the long lead-up, but I wanted to write an erotic story with character development instead of those short ones you usually see elsewhere. It's always sexier when you know more about the ladies you're making love to, which is why we fantasize more about our friends and colleagues than freelancers we know little about!

But your patience will be duly rewarded because the sexciting parts are coming next!
Old 30-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

The pre-cum and her saliva made my cockhead glister, and Claire herself was getting aroused by the minute. She moved her lips close to my cock, closed her eyes and ran her tongue along the length of my throbbing cock, slowly licking the pre-cum like she was tasting the most delectable ice-cream. I was always very aroused by Claire’s pink glossy lipstick, and the sight of those plush glossy lips on my cock was too much for me to take.

I decided that Claire should be punished for being such a cock tease, and my hands reached out to comb through her long tresses and held them behind her head. With her face clamped in my hands, I positioned my cock directly in front of her soft delectable lips. She wetted her lips and moved forward to take in my cock, but my hands held her head firmly as she looked at me confused.
Old 30-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Thank you bro!! Very much appreciated!!!

Will be updating as quickly as I can... so many ideas running wild in my head as I write!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Neoxenon

No worry.

Up you 13 points to push past 100.
Old 30-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

“What do think you’re doing? Did I give you permission to suck my cock?” I demanded. Being the sexual predator that she was, she knew exactly the game I was playing. She looked at me with her doe eyed and whispered through her tiny pouty lips “Ben, may I suck your cock… pretty please?” It was always my fantasy to kiss those lips of hers, but now as my cock slowly slid past them into a warm silky and wet cavern, I cannot imagine a greater pleasure in life.

The wet slurpy sounds made as my cock slithered in and out of Claire mouth was music to my ears. She has been known to make nasty remarks to some colleagues, so it was such a sweet revenge cock fuck that mouth, ramming my hot rod down her throat and making her gag. Trails of saliva dribbled down her mouth onto her bare shoulders, making the scene even more sensual. The sense of control as I fucked her exquisite face nearly triggered me to cum, and I quickly withdraw my cock from her mouth with her gasping for breath.

Claire was kneeling down and panting heavily as I took off my shoes. I was by then totally naked while Claire was still fully clothed. I had sexual fetish about having sex with women in their clothes, as found them more sexy partially undressed than being fully naked. I sat down on my chair and grabbed Claire by her hair, stuffing my cock back into her mouth.

“Do you like sucking my cock Claire?” I demanded an answer as I pressed her head down towards my crotch, as she flailed her hands around struggling to get some air. I released her head and she gasped deeply, “Yes… yes… Ben…. I like it very much.”
Old 30-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
fuckburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, support!
Old 01-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 01-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Without warning, my palm smacked her across her right cheek, sending her reeling back. “Like WHAT?” I shouted. Claire crawled back to the chair and smiled, “Sorry Ben… I like to suck your cock very much. Please may I have some more of your cock?” I nodded my head and she resumed her skilful blowjob for another five minutes, as I reached into her off-shoulder blouse and massaged her breasts through her bra.

Claire was clearly aroused by the foreplay, and her breath was getting shorter and her face getting more flushed. I commanded her to kneel beside my side and bend over my thighs, so I had access to her ass. Her white skirt was stretched tight across her full and ample butt cheeks, revealing her panty line clearly. “I had always wanted to do this to you whenever I see you bend over at the copier paper tray,” I whispered into her ear.

Claire turned her head around and asked, “What…?” But she never managed to complete the sentence as my palm landed hard smacks across her butt. “Arggghh!!” she moaned each time I smacked that perky smooth butt. I alternated between rubbing her butt and smacking her, increasing the intensity each time. The smack resonated within the cold walls of the server room, punctuated by her moans as I continued her punishment.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

I decided it was time to move on, so I stood up and pushed her against a server rack. I grabbed an Ethernet cable and fashioned a quick knot to tie her hands to the rack. She let out a soft moan as I tightened the cable, immobilizing her against the rack.

I stood in front of Claire, holding her face by the chin. I could see her lips were slightly chaffed by the rough action minutes ago. As I leaned forward to kiss her, we immediately locked lips and we had a tongue fight of epic proportions. I could hear soft moans escaping from her as I cupped her breasts in my hands, and I broke the kiss to pull her off-shoulder blouse downwards.

With a quick motion, I unhooked her black lacy bra to reveal a pair of creamy smooth c-cuppers and small pink nipples. “Damn… this girl is so perfect in every way” I thought. I cupped a breast in my hand and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking and gently nibbling as her moans slowly increased in intensity.

“Mmmmpph… Ben… more… suck harder… please…” Claire pleaded as I switched to her other breast. She was twisting and rubbing against the server rack as I pleasured her with my mouth and fingers. With her hands bound behind her back, it added to her helplessness and arousal as I continued to fondle her soft mammary. She had really sensitive nipples, and her body was shivering with waves of ecstasy sweeping over her.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Story bro, upz you.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Minolta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very good story!
Advert Space Available