The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Just curious, in the course of LTVP application. One had declared that they had kids from their previous marriage.

After issuance of the LTVP, one proceeds with his/her PR application. One, however does not declared that his/her kids during this PR application.

Do you think that ICA will retrieve the LTVP application and compare with the recent PR application? Will one be charged for falsifying information?
Of course.U are deem to have given false information.

Bro,dont try your luck.somemore is same organisation application.If u try and they found out,they will blacklist your application next time unless they screw up which can also happen at some time
Old 18-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just curious, in the course of LTVP application. One had declared that they had kids from their previous marriage.

After issuance of the LTVP, one proceeds with his/her PR application. One, however does not declared that his/her kids during this PR application.

Do you think that ICA will retrieve the LTVP application and compare with the recent PR application? Will one be charged for falsifying information?
Not so serious lah, at most they will be just decline your application & make u trouble to re-apply again I'm also curious, previously u had declared for LTVP but why u don't declare for PR
Old 19-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

ICA no need to retrieve as the computer system will throw up the discrepancies on screen. FYI all applications are input into the data system now and accessible to the various government agencies. So if you try to bullshit, you will definitely be caught.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Not so serious lah, at most they will be just decline your application & make u trouble to re-apply again I'm also curious, previously u had declared for LTVP but why u don't declare for PR
Not me, but a frd frd....
Old 25-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx86 View Post
yeah I know, just wondering what are the chances that's all. Kena rejected twice abit demoralized. hahaha
Bro,

Usually the application form is filled up wrongly. ICA uses a basket of factors to give points to the PR applicant. When the right boxes are ticked, PR is awarded. Financial stability is only one aspect. Re-submit.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 25-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
ICA no need to retrieve as the computer system will throw up the discrepancies on screen. FYI all applications are input into the data system now and accessible to the various government agencies. So if you try to bullshit, you will definitely be caught.
Bro,

Do not do false declaration. If information given wrongly, please inform ICA before matters become worst.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 25-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro,

Do not do false declaration. If information given wrongly, please inform ICA before matters become worst.
wow...you are back...mia for almost 2 years...where have you been...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you are back...mia for almost 2 years...where have you been...
I am also back.

My return is early by a couple of weeks because I got time off for good behavior.
Old 25-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro,

I think you directed at the wrong person. I was giving out advice. And it's not bro either.

It's Cat W O M A N !
Old 28-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

with the increasing number of sham marriages prosecuted...genuine couples are facing lots of difficulties getting LTVP, PR, etc....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d-/685958.html

http://everythingalsocomplain.com/20...-in-singapore/

these are the real reason your spouse application not approved if you are not holding good jobs and contributing cpf regularly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
with the increasing number of sham marriages prosecuted...genuine couples are facing lots of difficulties getting LTVP, PR, etc....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d-/685958.html

http://everythingalsocomplain.com/20...-in-singapore/

these are the real reason your spouse application not approved if you are not holding good jobs and contributing cpf regularly...
Being jobless and no CPF contribution dun matter if you have money in the bank.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
loso76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros

Can anyone advice what is the email address to ICA controller? for writing to them to seek approval for marriage.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso76 View Post
Hi all bros

Can anyone advice what is the email address to ICA controller? for writing to them to seek approval for marriage.
approval for marriage is needed for Former WP holders, i.e. DH/WP ..

Write to MOM ..

You can email MOM directly, and they will advice

You don't need ICA approval for marriage
Old 09-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
saphire744 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso76 View Post
Hi all bros

If is regarding approval from MOM, get a form from MOM at work pass office near bendermeer. Fill up the form, send it back to MOM. Within 4 to 6 weeks they will send a letter to you whether approve.
ROM side will need this letter as a prove before marriage can proceed.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire744 View Post
If is regarding approval from MOM, get a form from MOM at work pass office near bendermeer. Fill up the form, send it back to MOM. Within 4 to 6 weeks they will send a letter to you whether approve.
ROM side will need this letter as a prove before marriage can proceed.
ah, didn't know that .. though, again, such process don't apply to EP holders.

SP I don't know .. WP I know for sure ..

Now the clincher is, getting permission don't guarantee even LTVP .. unless YOU QUALIFY ..

So, yes, get permission, but don't think permission = confirmed LTVP or more
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1