The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Sian,try so hard thanmanage get one...haiz..told her cant help her in this aspect..see if she replies..really envy those who can get a few..
can always go LP on sunday and try yr luck. literally a sea of maids there.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tomorrow its Sunday again. Enjoy your hunting
Old 12-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
redminote deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredminote deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msact View Post
Can share with me bro? Thks
PM you already
Old 12-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Need to ask about checking into hotel 81 on Sunday. I heard need to take queue number first. Can i call hotel81 to reserve or go to hotel take the number first then when my partner come, we check in together?
Old 13-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
wow.. bingo! she needs money to send home lah.. i dunno about her problem but since she needs financial help, why not we sbf bros offer some help to her in exchange for some erotic fun..
Thanks to bro DevilTan4480 for cookies aka Sugar contacts.

I just tried her tonight. Very friendly attitude with lots of hugging and kissing. Break the ice in no time.

For me, her place was quite difficult to find. But when I meet her, sure no regret. Spacious aircon room. Nice and clean. BBBJ was slow n steady. Good suction. I lie on her low bed with my feet resting on the floor while she kneel down n suck me off. PASSIONATE FENCHING. Lick my whole body including my balls

I will rate her 7 out of 10 for her looks. Boobs should be around B+ to C.
A little babyfat and with a wet pussy.

Not a time watcher. 1st shot with her BBBJ and 2nd shot came in cowgirl with lots of fenching. Cannot tahan long

Damage might be very steep for a maid but I really enjoy myself. Steam.
Old 13-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ToyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Thanks to bro DevilTan4480 for cookies aka Sugar contacts.

I just tried her tonight. Very friendly attitude with lots of hugging and kissing. Break the ice in no time.

For me, her place was quite difficult to find. But when I meet her, sure no regret. Spacious aircon room. Nice and clean. BBBJ was slow n steady. Good suction. I lie on her low bed with my feet resting on the floor while she kneel down n suck me off. PASSIONATE FENCHING. Lick my whole body including my balls

I will rate her 7 out of 10 for her looks. Boobs should be around B+ to C.
A little babyfat and with a wet pussy.

Not a time watcher. 1st shot with her BBBJ and 2nd shot came in cowgirl with lots of fenching. Cannot tahan long

Damage might be very steep for a maid but I really enjoy myself. Steam.
Hi Bro,

can give me her contacts too... i would like to 'help' her out too
Old 13-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyG View Post
Hi Bro,

can give me her contacts too... i would like to 'help' her out too
Pls pm bro DevilTan4480. It is for him to decide who to give the contacts to. I got it from him.
Old 13-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Sunday aka hunting day everyone. Meanwhile enjoy a little "tour" of my latest recruit. (:

Old 13-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great sharing!
Old 13-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
No,but never use condom before...can the ultra thin be boght in cheers?
should have...depend on outlet. Or u can try sex shop to have more selection.

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 13-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
should have...depend on outlet. Or u can try sex shop to have more selection.
Thanks, I remember orchard has a sex shop,see if I can find the shop.thanks,very sexcited, if score hopefully she let me take photo so I can share and post here
Old 13-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks, I remember orchard has a sex shop,see if I can find the shop.thanks,very sexcited, if score hopefully she let me take photo so I can share and post here
Good luck bro waiting for your photos and FR
Old 13-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Good luck bro waiting for your photos and FR
Will the girls allow us to take photo most of the time??
Old 13-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
samster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Old 13-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stephan16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Hi, can share contacts.. Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1