The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post
Last Friday was my in camp training.
Nothing better to do, I was combing for Maids as usual on Wechat.

Chanced upon a Pinoy Maid.

Her name is Jes. She is 33 this year. Divorced with a kid and based near Pasir Ris Uob Branch.

The entire pick up/negotiating process took only 1 hr. I text her to add me. That I am looking for companionship. Basically straight to the point. Next moment I was near her void deck.

She was dressed in red singlet n red push up bra. And white leopard prints tight. Carrying her ipad. And handsfree. We exchanged greetings and i started to get touchy in the car. I started to squeeze her breast and pinch her brownish nipple. She asked me to drive out 1st...

Bro, too much details u r providing. If im her employer n i saw tis info ..... she is gone for sure.

No offense just my point of view.

And for e bros asking for ctc.I always do not believe in exchanging ctc.. i might not know maybe is e employer trying to verify by asking numbers. And by logic if im having my gd times wit my fb why would i provide u e ctc? To bonk together? Hehe... so pls dun ask me for ctc.

I do give out ctc when im done wit e gal or but rarely do so cause they gave their num to me when they trust me so they do deserve e trust.

If u ask me for tips and questions tat i might be able to help , i will help.

Happy hunting bros!
Old 20-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
Please delete your last post. Need to be more discreet.

thx,

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 20-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn Hot & Sexy Part II
===============

Seriously, I was thinking with my little brother. Then I said Alamak! I'm at my place. WTF was I thinking?

So, buzzed Damn Hot & Sexy again... told her we can meet after I'm better bcos I was to have fun about than just in one place. And it'll be better to chill together and have fun.

I guessed it worked.

A few mins later... more pictures were posted .. one after another! I was stunned. Everyone of them were juicier and better (just typing this little bro ... Sediyah!)

But here is the golden nugget. They were all in my PM inbox. She did not post these pictures in her general profile. What does it mean?

I bochap again. I did not reply for the rest of the day.

She pinged me late at night and asked if I saw the pictures. I said Yes. She asked, So how?

I said you are too mean ... doing this to a guy who cannot stand up. She replied, oh ok... soweee. But I slid this in the nick of time, But somebody else was standing up very hard and long!

She exclaimed, OOOHH!!! What did I do? I said, you did nothing but if you keep sending these pictures.. then I'll do something to you!!! (wink wink)

She replied coyly... oooh, hhhmmm... wahhhh. nice baby!

SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Goallll gooaaall ggoooaallll goooaaalllllll ggggoooooalllll gooaall gooallllllllll (Macam South American football commentors)

To be continued ...

Safety vest is the best!

Old 20-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Damn Hot & Sexy Part II
===============

Seriously, I was thinking with my little brother. Then I said Alamak! I'm at my place. WTF was I thinking?

So, buzzed Damn Hot & Sexy again... told her we can meet after I'm better bcos I was to have fun about than just in one place. And it'll be better to chill together and have fun.

I guessed it worked.

A few mins later... more pictures were posted .. one after another! I was stunned. Everyone of them were juicier and better (just typing this little bro ... Sediyah!)

But here is the golden nugget. They were all in my PM inbox. She did not post these pictures in her general profile. What does it mean?

I bochap again. I did not reply for the rest of the day.

She pinged me late at night and asked if I saw the pictures. I said Yes. She asked, So how?

I said you are too mean ... doing this to a guy who cannot stand up. She replied, oh ok... soweee. But I slid this in the nick of time, But somebody else was standing up very hard and long!

She exclaimed, OOOHH!!! What did I do? I said, you did nothing but if you keep sending these pictures.. then I'll do something to you!!! (wink wink)

She replied coyly... oooh, hhhmmm... wahhhh. nice baby!

SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Goallll gooaaall ggoooaallll goooaaalllllll ggggoooooalllll gooaall gooallllllllll (Macam South American football commentors)

To be continued ...
Bro this lady u chatting wit is a pinoy or indo?
Old 20-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bro this lady u chatting wit is a pinoy or indo?
Its a Pinay bro

Safety vest is the best!

Old 20-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
Old 22-01-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Scammer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Anyone interested to trade Wechat contact for 34DD indo maid. Mine is authentic and need some sweet talk to get her out.

Only available 2 days a month. Do not let her know you know her here.

I looking for someone who knows a maid who likes to F around and also on cam F around. This one is.
So please be true.

Thanks and good luck.
Old 22-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 13
jrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud of

HI,
I have a quite a few maids to exchange. met some and the rest nope. All verified easy target and also have some locals too (Need hard work). Let me know if u are keen
Old 22-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
muahahah...
this looks really farney and fun...
thanks...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My encounter with an Indo maid who is retiring from being a maid this week.

Last Sunday I bonk an Indo maid whom I have been casual chatting for almost 1 year. She was a religious type so I didn't really pursue on bonking her. Then something happen to me on Aug and I share her my story and she laughed at me and cheekily told me that I deserved it because I was being naughty. I then cheekily told her if she has friend who needs some help, just intro her to me.

2 months later, she chat to me sounded distress and she ask for my help. She understood what need to be done. Twice our appointment didn't go through as urgent matters crop up for both of us. then came the 1st time i bonk her on Dec. It was a good bonk. she was shy and reluctant to deep french so she is relatively the passive one while I was the active one licking her all over. I can say that her passive role can be piss off to some but her BJ was very good. First session finished with a good bonk and BJ.

Days later I msg her, I like doing with her so I want to rtf her with some help given to her again to let her settle her problems back home. So last sunday early morning, I told her to wear something sweet and skirt and not jean like the 1st session. she said she don't have any skirt or any kinky outfit. I just tell her ok, whatever then as long as we meet on the next few hours later.

we then had our 2nd session. she came with boring clothes. I don't blame her as she is more of decent girl. But then inside the room, underneath that decent clothes, she surprise me with red sleazy panty and bra...

I dirty whisper in Bahasa Indon to her... 'Now..where is that good girl gone to.... you are a naughty girl after all...I like..."

she just gave a lustrous smile....

i begin to french kiss her and this time round, she is more receptive...we had tongue fight..... but I had problems in going into her this time... each time wanting to enter, my small bro just went jelly... maybe because I was too tired and i had shake him off first the night before and also I was wearing a thick condom as I have PE. in the end, I told her to BJ me all the way and she patiently did it with good suck. after a while, my small bro vomit out some nice cum on her face...and she tried to squeeze a little bit more in the post-cum.

I thank her for the awesome BJ. Didn't manage to bonk her but she gave me a very nice BJ..that is very good enough because I like BJ more....we then depart later after I gave my part to help her. then at night, she thanked a lot of times for the help and that she will miss me as she is going back home this week. I told her, use the money well for her family back home. she had told me earlier that she will not come back anymore as she had been a maid for more than 10 years now so she want to retire from being a maid.

That caps off for my 1 year of adventure trying to up maids. In the end, I only manage to bonk 2. So many tries i have made in the social apps to befriend potential maids for fun, almost all ignore my 'Hi, hello, you seems like a nice lady to make friend with' greetings. So I guess no more hunting for me. so little investment return.
Old 23-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dann28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to ask a maid out this to watch movie, eat and maybe more. Just wanna ask is there any transit hotel near balestier(1IC)?... The last time I go there was few years back but not sure if now still have. Anybody kind enough to tell which hotel still have using only 1IC.
Old 23-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody wants to exchange contacts?
Old 24-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bro, too much details u r providing. If im her employer n i saw tis info ..... she is gone for sure.

No offense just my point of view.

And for e bros asking for ctc.I always do not believe in exchanging ctc.. i might not know maybe is e employer trying to verify by asking numbers. And by logic if im having my gd times wit my fb why would i provide u e ctc? To bonk together? Hehe... so pls dun ask me for ctc.

I do give out ctc when im done wit e gal or but rarely do so cause they gave their num to me when they trust me so they do deserve e trust.

If u ask me for tips and questions tat i might be able to help , i will help.

Happy hunting bros!
Agreed bro...here is to share experiences and skill...not to trade contact like pasar malam ....contact is so easy to get...is depend on how you to manage to fish and fuck the girl....
Old 24-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Agreed bro...here is to share experiences and skill...not to trade contact like pasar malam ....contact is so easy to get...is depend on how you to manage to fish and fuck the girl....
Good day mate...hope you doing fine...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
that game is played in Philippines, in villages, but always a girl with a balloon and man pops it .. sometime even funny when the balloon is put in front of the girl and the guy have to pop it ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1