The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyky321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hanoi

What do do in Hanoi? Any suggestion for KTV, massage, disco or nite club?
Thanks
Old 07-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by kyky321
Thanks
Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 08-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!
bey bro DoggieStyle, all JB bros missed you a lot, so when you are going to be in JB to cheong again... this time we arrange a time so that all of us can tapau together, more fun....
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 09-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Samster

Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
bey bro DoggieStyle, all JB bros missed you a lot, so when you are going to be in JB to cheong again... this time we arrange a time so that all of us can tapau together, more fun....
Hahahahaa...... Bro Devil.... miss me ok liao hah!! .... Not anything more ok.....kekeehehehee.... sure sure.... 'tapao' together also can change room & try other bros girl/s.... swee bor..... hahahaha... Anyway shud be back in M'sia by the 13th Oct. Need to do a little maintenance (change new tyres & clean radiator ) on my car 1st b4 i head down south leh. Shud be ok sometime during the middle of the week but have to be b4 19th coz 20th i leaving for Nepal for about 8 days (R&R)..... Will confirm later when i get back but u have stock or not ? (pills ,cream ,etc) coz next month going to Cambodia & Vietnam again maybe Laos also...

Old 10-10-2003, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rushie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Hahahahaa...... Bro Devil.... miss me ok liao hah!! .... Not anything more ok.....kekeehehehee.... sure sure.... 'tapao' together also can change room & try other bros girl/s.... swee bor..... hahahaha... Anyway shud be back in M'sia by the 13th Oct. Need to do a little maintenance (change new tyres & clean radiator ) on my car 1st b4 i head down south leh. Shud be ok sometime during the middle of the week but have to be b4 19th coz 20th i leaving for Nepal for about 8 days (R&R)..... Will confirm later when i get back but u have stock or not ? (pills ,cream ,etc) coz next month going to Cambodia & Vietnam again maybe Laos also...
Some nightspots are closed. The reason they gave is SEA game in December. Some girls won't even go to hotel. The girls said they are afraid of police check.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 22
mugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by kyky321
Thanks
try BOss KTV & Niteclub at Fortuna Hotel. plenty of gals to choose from. US$60 for short time and US$80 for overnite.

enjoy
Old 11-10-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by Rushie
Some nightspots are closed. The reason they gave is SEA game in December. Some girls won't even go to hotel. The girls said they are afraid of police check.
Can also make your way North easterly to Halong Bay where got a lot of hotels along the beach.. pass some USD to doorman & he'll help u arrange... hehehehe... Maybe the reason the girls want 2 go back with me to the hotel is bcos they say i look Vietnamese so easy to pass off in case got check. But as far as i know some budget hotels allow WL to stay O/N for extra dollars & poshier places just close an eye to it.

Old 11-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by mugen_76
try BOss KTV & Niteclub at Fortuna Hotel. plenty of gals to choose from. US$60 for short time and US$80 for overnite.

enjoy
Agreed. Sometimes to overcome the hassle just check into a hotel which has a massage,disco or KTV in their premises. Most hotels in price range of USD30-60 range have them so u need not burst the bank to enjoy. Cheers!!

Old 11-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Samster

mugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermugen_76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Can also make your way North easterly to Halong Bay where got a lot of hotels along the beach.. pass some USD to doorman & he'll help u arrange... hehehehe... Maybe the reason the girls want 2 go back with me to the hotel is bcos they say i look Vietnamese so easy to pass off in case got check. But as far as i know some budget hotels allow WL to stay O/N for extra dollars & poshier places just close an eye to it.
i think for most hotels in hanoi, they will allow u to bring gals back. all u have to do is pay a bit more or book a double sharing room even if u are alone.
Old 05-11-2003, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
gelek_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, will be making my first trip to Hanoi in about three weeks on company business, having been to Saigon about two years ago.

Just wondering about the Fortuna Hotel, about its standard and if it is a good place to stay during the visit and any spots where I can pick up chicks nearby. Heard there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel, but i'm not really into karaoke. And roughly how much am I expected to fork out?

What is the current situation there, given the police checks that I read in the other posts?

Also heard about these places in Vietnam, not sure if they are in Hanoi, where they are basically pool parlours but you get girls servicing you at the same time. Did not find any in Saigon when I was there.

Really would appreciate any help I can get, and will keep the group posted on any details that I find.
Old 05-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by gelek_king
Hi guys, will be making my first trip to Hanoi in about three weeks on company business, having been to Saigon about two years ago.

Just wondering about the Fortuna Hotel, about its standard and if it is a good place to stay during the visit and any spots where I can pick up chicks nearby. Heard there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel, but i'm not really into karaoke. And roughly how much am I expected to fork out?

What is the current situation there, given the police checks that I read in the other posts?

Also heard about these places in Vietnam, not sure if they are in Hanoi, where they are basically pool parlours but you get girls servicing you at the same time. Did not find any in Saigon when I was there.

Really would appreciate any help I can get, and will keep the group posted on any details that I find.
To me, Fortuna Hotel is good compared to most other hotels in Hanoi. How much you got to fork out with depend on how many drinks, how many gals etc.... previously i paid VND$500,000 plus for 3 drinks and a gal accompaning me for 3 hrs.

About the pool parlours, you can also find in Saigon. I've also heard about them in Hanoi but never visited it due to the bad feedback from local partners.

cheers.
Old 23-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
gelek_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bros,

Is New Century still the place to go? Anyone got any other suggestions. Leaving this week liao, so not sure where to go.

Will welcome suggestions on pubs/massage joints. Any soapy places like in Thailand?

Staying at either Fortuna or Daewoo this time.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
queen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Just wondering if any brothers have been to the Fortuna Hotel in Hanoi and tried a giorsl at the Boss KTV called Loan. Her no is 78. I have tried her several times and I must say that she is good. She gives the bf feeling and is willing to even bbbj for you.

Whe I tried her the last time in Dec 2003, she bbbj for till I CIM. She did not swallow but thje fact that she allows to cim is good. Also so is willing to try doggie style and if you book her overnight, youy can actually bonk her 3 or 4 times if you can throughout the night. I tried to bonlk her raw but she said cannot. Any brother tried her before?? Raw ?? Pls write your FR here.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
There used to be a place called QueenBee, but heard now convert into a resturant.
Old 13-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stonestone is Cool - loads of Potential
I am not aware of Queenbee turning into a res. I know that it is or was a disc. Yes there are a lot of FL there. You can pick them up. New Century disco has also many FL. But all these are in HCM. Hanoui although is so called the capital, but they are more daring there. All night spots in HCM must close at 12 midnigt. But those in Hanoi close at 1 or 2 or 3 am. Boss KTV e.g. closes only after the last guest leaves the place. That is only for the KTV rooms. The disco outside cloese at 12 midnight.

I also agree with queen that Boss KTV is good place. I have personally tried loan. I cannot her name but remember her no is 78. Any brother here tried before, care to post the R here??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1