The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

It was a good outing for us at Mercury last nite. Bor hawk, please get the FR done when u r free. As for me, I still can keep thinking of the action last nite....wow !!!
Old 17-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah like that also can ... arrow me to FR hehe

Well here the story goes:

Mercury KTV.
-------------

Bro tck306 pick me up from Wisma Telecom (THANKS) and we made our way to Mecury. The place is located in a small suburb but nicely furnish and have quiet big rooms. Upon getting there we went in to try to get a room and GUESS what fully book for the happy hour - all 11 rooms (note to bros wanting to visit the place - book a day in advance at least)
So we sian already and while Bro tck306 was making arrangements with bro west and one of his friend who was joining us I scouted around and see the quality of the chicks there - spotted 2 chinese gals who look really good and decided that next time must get them.
We then left Mercury for Chinatown but on the way to chinatown the mummy called and said last min someone pulled out and got a room for us lucky day man. Quick U-Turn and on the way back to Mercury
Getting there we decided to wait for Bro west and tck306 friend in the room got a bottle of whisky - swing and stated talking kok. As usual mummy came in with her girls (about 15 -20 cos we were early) and we pick 2. BTW this ktv during happy hour is butterfly stlye. Both brown sugar (sorry cannot remember their names). The gals then went to other room to 'advertise' themself.
As soon as the gals come in ... we started having some fun !!! tck gal went straight to his little bro and started touching him ... when mine came in ... she mega HOT! 1 sit down 2 touch my little bro 3 TOOK OUT MY BRO and played with it there and then ... I was a little shy right in front of bro TCK there, we french a little and I explored her 34B tits ... very nice.
Later the gals had to fly again and tck friend came in followed by bro west they got their gals but unfortualy came abit late and most choice were not avaliable. Anyway we had our fun and the gals came in and out flying around.
Bro West and TCK wasnt too happy with their gals and ask the mummy for a change and Bro TCK got the gal I was eye-ing in the start!!! (Lucky guy) and even though she was a local chinese she was mega fun!
Around 7.30 my gal came in again and she was mega high ... sat with me for a couple of minutes, played with my dick again in full view of the rest of the bros ... she also got me to suck her tits in front of the rest of the bros as well giving them a good view of her full tits. Straight after that ... she drag me to the toilet and offered BJ / Fug. Suction power great and did a couple of Deep Throat pussy was nice and wet as well! However I couldnt cum (maybe cos of environment) so she offer to HJ me and I finally came doing a tit fug
Then we went out and the next couple moved in ... I just have to say the toilet was used very well and tissue paper in the bin was full
My Gal:
Looks 6.5 (First time tasting brown sugar not bad)
Figure 7 (nice long legs and 34B boobs)
BJ 8.5 (long time and good suction)
FJ 6 (standard)
Tit Fug 9 (I CAME!!!)

TCK Gal (the 2nd one)
Looks 8 (very lian look with long straight hair. was eyeing her since I came in)
Figure 7 (a bit tall and skinny - I like)
BJ Have to ask TCK to provide info BUT here is the fun part she blow bro in the open - lucky guy!!!
FJ Same as above ask TCK

West Gal (the 2nd one)
Looks 6.5 (very innocent looking like school gal!)
Figure 6 (young and petite)
Can touch and touch you but didnt wanna go toilet with west - think maybe that time of the mth

Damange : RM200 for the room and the drink plus tips, RM150 for my gals BJ / FJ and Tit Fug. TCK told me he paid RM200 for his and West RM50 for her company.

Overall great KTV and the company was even better.

TCK and West WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN!!!
For the bros that couldnt make it ... too bad but really your lost
Though this is a long FR it is really very summerized liao bro west and tck know what I mean
Old 17-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, bro Hawk, you are an expert in writing FR !!!
BTW, it was 200 per person share incl of tips.
Bro ericsson and MD, too bad you guys were not here.
PM me the next time when you guys are here and we go cheong again, ye haa.....
Old 18-09-2004, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Wow, bro Hawk, you are an expert in writing FR !!!
BTW, it was 200 per person share incl of tips.
Bro ericsson and MD, too bad you guys were not here.
PM me the next time when you guys are here and we go cheong again, ye haa.....
Looks like I miss out on all the fun

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 18-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
Looks like I miss out on all the fun
Bro! you and Bro K really SAYANG! I been cheong Spore/Jb/KL/Penang LSB KTV Bangkok/Jarkata/Batam/Tanjung penang/Balai/China/Macau........But this is something eye opening for me
Old 18-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
Bro! you and Bro K really SAYANG! I been cheong Spore/Jb/KL/Penang LSB KTV Bangkok/Jarkata/Batam/Tanjung penang/Balai/China/Macau........But this is something eye opening for me
I will make the next round even if it means cycling or rollerblading all the way to KL

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 18-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk
Damange : RM200 for the room and the drink plus tips, RM150 for my gals BJ / FJ and Tit Fug. TCK told me he paid RM200 for his and West RM50 for her company.
Overall great KTV and the company was even better.

TCK and West WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN!!!
For the bros that couldnt make it ... too bad but really your lost
Though this is a long FR it is really very summerized liao bro west and tck know what I mean
Wow, you guys must be having hell lots of fun. Agree, Mercury is really value for money. RM200/pax for 3 person for this level of fun is really good price.

Will surely love to join for the next outings. Keep orgainising at least once a month, I am sure there are plenty of interested bros too.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 20-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ericcson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro tck, sorry to miss this wonderful session. Will try to join next month. This time will ask me boss go Penang himself...
Old 20-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Samster

Planned to have another assault to Mercury soon. Maybe this Friday. 5-9pm.
PM me if with yr mobile no if you are interested.
Old 20-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro ... I cannot make it this time !!! *Arghhhhhhhh* last min got another assigment in spore ... may go over following week

Hope we can do the same when I am there ... looking at getting a little more out from out "Dollar and Penny"

Cheers
Old 20-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Bro still in Bangkok for the time. Please check our stock on behalf and polish it if possible.
Old 20-09-2004, 02:39 PM
keithlow2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro CK also here too aar... waaar... become tar kor liao...hehehhe..... we has a outing next month... join us?.... almost 13ppl liao....

Quote:
Old 20-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

Bro Keith,
What outing you are mentioning ? 13 ppl to Mercury ? Can't feed it la....When you guys going ?
Old 21-09-2004, 04:23 PM
keithlow2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

aiyaar.. bro come laar... u dun go.. i also dun want go liao... u was ck1 i was ck 2 maar... come laar.....

Quote:
Bro Keith,
What outing you are mentioning ? 13 ppl to Mercury ? Can't feed it la....When you guys going ?
Old 24-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So bro how did it go? Was the good as fine and willing???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1