The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiya standard la if the ML knows you keep RTM her, would she be incentivized to maintain or improve her level of service to you, because you'd eventually keep coming back? Roaming restrictions already advertised beforehand ma so why expect something different unless the ML wants offers something else to you on her own volition?
End of the day, managing expectation is important.
Just like what you have said about chicken rice. I would like to add that the recipe of the chicken rice stall can't change just to suit everyone's taste.

Cheers!
Old 26-09-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold
Tried booking Ai Ni on Monday,finally got a booking on Wednesday night.But yesterday she messaged back say got something on going back China today.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
Old 26-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiya standard la if the ML knows you keep RTM her, would she be incentivized to maintain or improve her level of service to you, because you'd eventually keep coming back? Roaming restrictions already advertised beforehand ma so why expect something different unless the ML offers something else to you on her own volition?
Complacency and take for granted are human traits lor.

End of the day unless the customer is a big tipper or the ML really take a fancy at him, most of the MLs will slack by 3rd or 4th visit, especially if regularly visit her.

Typical slack items i experienced:
1. No more shower together
2. Massage efforts diminished greatly
3. Use hp VERY freely
4. HJ if take too long start to whine

Truth is no matter how regular we go to them, at most we take up 2 to 3 hours of their slots a week, the popular ones have no problem to replace us easily even if we don't go to them anymore, so naturally most will just slack off unless you are truly $pecial or they kena KC by you.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
Tried booking Ai Ni on Monday,finally got a booking on Wednesday night.But yesterday she messaged back say got something on going back China today.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
Sad..Hope she is coming back
Old 26-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Complacency and take for granted are human traits lor.

End of the day unless the customer is a big tipper or the ML really take a fancy at him, most of the MLs will slack by 3rd or 4th visit, especially if regularly visit her.

Typical slack items i experienced:
1. No more shower together
2. Massage efforts diminished greatly
3. Use hp VERY freely
4. HJ if take too long start to whine

Truth is no matter how regular we go to them, at most we take up 2 to 3 hours of their slots a week, the popular ones have no problem to replace us easily even if we don't go to them anymore, so naturally most will just slack off unless you are truly $pecial or they kena KC by you.
Yeah bro, very true indeed.

And roaming drops from 4G to 3G or even 2G nia..
Old 26-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaoquin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/

Called a few in the east area and decided to find her, as she's the nearest to my location at the time, and the timing is just right for me

Went as per her instructions, easy to find parking nearby. opened door, saw her petite size frame, and wearing over-sized T-shirt

Quite powerful massage with her soft hands, and her BJ/CIM is extraordinary
Old 26-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Think im in the minority then, but my best experiences were always with multiple visits MLs. Definitely get an off day from them once in awhile, but the experience improves generally.

I remember two noticeably dropped standards by second visit though. So of course these happen too. And there was one who actually offered a regular's discount haha.

One thing certain is the massage quality drops. But lets be realistic here, you probably know if the ML you're visiting is good for massage or sensual. Few can do both.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
It's a natural phenomenon bro.

The only thing she wun drop is the damage..
agreed that their damage is fixed or higher...

But if they do abit more then later guys kana KC liao

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 26-09-2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
Think im in the minority then, but my best experiences were always with multiple visits MLs. Definitely get an off day from them once in awhile, but the experience improves generally.
Same here. I miss my ML who has RTC. She had a great attitude and our activity on her phone was to check out her family photos - she has beautiful sisters too! But then I never went to her for massage in the first place.

But I seldom do returns even when the ML is good. Maybe a guy thing, always hunting for new things to try!
Old 26-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In need of some love today, so went to find Feel. She dint disappoint, GFE is still high! Love the way she slowly build up the momentum during hi until climax.... shot to the roof

https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/
Old 26-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

liangchaowei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaoquin View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/

Called a few in the east area and decided to find her, as she's the nearest to my location at the time, and the timing is just right for me

Went as per her instructions, easy to find parking nearby. opened door, saw her petite size frame, and wearing over-sized T-shirt

Quite powerful massage with her soft hands, and her BJ/CIM is extraordinary
Issit bbbj or with cap?
Old 26-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

liangchaowei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolrocks View Post
In need of some love today, so went to find Feel. She dint disappoint, GFE is still high! Love the way she slowly build up the momentum during hi until climax.... shot to the roof

https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/
Sounds good bro. Saw she do juagen as well. Hows the massage and jq?
Old 26-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/lucy-massage/

Worst experience in massage with Lucy. Got a slot with her late at night with her, massage less than 10mins flip over, no issue with me. But provided hj only no bbbj as advertised and fully clothed. Disappointed with the sensual. She mentioned too sleepy and very late already so service ended 30mins early. The only thing good point is the looks quite similar to the advertised one.
Old 26-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post

Worst experience in massage with Lucy. Got a slot with her late at night with her, massage less than 10mins flip over, no issue with me. But provided hj only no bbbj as advertised and fully clothed. Disappointed with the sensual. She mentioned too sleepy and very late already so service ended 30mins early. The only thing good point is the looks quite similar to the advertised one.
Is she as big as in the pics?
I tried her housemate Coco before.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post

Did you ask her for bbbj? Thanks man. I was still thinking of trying her. Picture looks sweet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1