The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Let me Guess again. He stroke ur dick!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Let me Guess again. He stroke ur dick!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's indeed unthinkable.

TS ending on a cliffhanger is pure evil... I hope we don't have to wait long for the next piece.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-09-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
shanghaiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really great story and waiting for next episode.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
MohdSalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and hope to read more.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
transpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed reading this story
Old 01-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Semakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, would love to see ExhibitR
Old 02-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Grabbing Auntie Kat out of her chair, he then pushed her to the center of the room whereas Henry did the same for me as well as we stood face to face with each other. Both of us averted our gaze from each other. However, Uncle Maxwell wasn't having any of it as he then pushed her down onto her knees, right in front of my semi erected cock. The distance between my cock and her face was a mere finger length apart.

" I want a proper assessment. Let me know what you really think about it. " Uncle Maxwell grinned.

" Please no. This is wrong. He's my son's friend. I can't do this. " Auntie Kat pleaded.

" Why not? It's not like he doesn't know how much of a slut you are. " Henry then chided.

Still pretending that I don't want this (though I have been wishing for this since god knows when), I retorted. " You guys are just saying whatever you guys want. It's not like she has a choice, isn't it? Otherwise, you guys would just threaten her with the photo. "

My plan was simple. I would side myself with her to make her think that I was the only one here in this room that's still mentally sane. After I earn her trust, then I will slowly guilt trip her. There's no point in forcing her to do things that she doesn't want. Sure, it did produce a lot of results if you push her hard enough but still, I wanted to do things my own way while not tarnishing my relationship with her. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I knew that if I let myself go now, our relationship would become irreparable. Fortunately enough, Uncle Maxwell understood that. That was why he was playing the aggressive role to make things happen while I retain the good boy impression in front of her despite being the one who instigated things. Luckily enough for us, Henry had roped in as well though he didn't know of the plan.

I managed to establish my position in all of this and also at the same time subtly reminded Auntie Kat that they still had the photo with them and that they may distribute it given that she doesn't comply. The game was just a pretense, or rather one could say, a prelude for a warmup that's all. They don't necessarily have to play this game when they could just fuck her here outright and there's nothing that she could possibly do. They were already giving her a compromise. Uncle Maxwell then went for the final nail in the coffin,

" Well you won't do it? I mean, it's your photo against one night of fun with everyone here. It's not like we are asking you to fuck your own son. He's just someone unrelated to you after all, just like the rest of us. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged.

" Unless you're telling us that you find Samuel's cock that unappealing that you don't even want to touch it. Is that right? "

Ouch. Well, hopefully Auntie Kat does deny that otherwise that's a really huge blow to my ego. And thankfully she did. " That's not true! It's just that.. "

" Well prove it then. We're waiting. " Uncle Maxwell smirked. " Actions speak louder than words after all. "
Old 02-09-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update

next upped :
Last up :
Old 02-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Nomiseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping for next!!
Old 02-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you are a great pretender , please continue.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I was literally shaking. I could feel my heart beating like I had just run 2.4 in 8 minutes. How long have I waited for this moment? How many times have I envisioned this? I have done it so many times that I have already lost count. Every time I would try to spy on her outside of her room door in an attempt to catch her having sex or at the very least listen to her, I would imagine myself being that lucky man with her. I literally have had wet dreams thinking of her sucking me off and me fucking her silly. And now I was in such a situation, with my cock out and hanging just right in front of her face. She too was shaking, for a completely different reason but that doesn't matter. This angle that I had on her was nothing short of perfect. Her on her knees and her small but delicate breasts showing; it would have been better if she was butt naked but I wasn't that greedy. It was almost like what I have always envisioned.

" I'm sorry, Auntie Kat. " I apologized to guilt trip her even more.

" No. You did nothing wrong. I'm the one who's sorry.. " she apologized back to me.

She should have known something like this was bound to happen. What did she expect? She should have insisted on barring me from participating regardless of what the others might say. That was why she was now in this situation. And since she was an earnest person, she probably feels responsible for this since, in her eyes, I was just a kid just like her son. Unfortunately, the others have forced her into a corner with no other choice. First was the photo and now they were guilt-tripping her into playing with me. If she still doesn't want to comply, she's risking both things at once, one being the photo and the second admitting that my cock was indeed unappealing to her. She obviously wouldn't want both. I understood her that much to be able to tell that. Her hands were shaking but she slowly extended out her hand towards my crotch, almost reluctantly before taking it into her hand.

" It feels normal. Is it okay now? " Auntie Kat then looked away in spite.

" Not really satisfactory. Humans have five senses after all. Come on now. We don't have all day. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged, disallowing her from escaping.

" Then what do you want me to do? " Auntie Kat glared at him.

" Hmm, maybe suck him off for a minute or so? Just for you to have a taste. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged again. I mentally gave him a high-five.

" Are you crazy?! " Auntie Kat snapped.

" I think this is enough, I better leave. " I then tried to be the bigger man and excused myself.

" Hold up right there. " Henry then stopped me as he 'threatened' me. " If you leave now, then I will just keep that photo. "

I remained silent as I looked at Auntie Kat. She was glaring at Henry. Knowing that no matter what she says, it was still going to happen. It seems that she gave up as she then peered up at me. Jesus, that look was sexy as hell as she profusely apologized over and over again as her mouth inched even closer than ever. I could even feel her hot breath breathing on my cock, tickling away at the tip. Feeling that, my lower half immediately recovered from its previous ejaculation not more than 30 minutes ago and sprang back up into action as I could see a faint blush appearing on Auntie Kat's complexion.

" Hahaha the boy wants to be a moral police but it seems that his lower half is speaking otherwise. " Henry laughed.

" I'm sorry, Auntie Kat. " I pretended that I didn't willed that erection and apologized to Auntie Kat.

" Its ok.. This is normal.. " Auntie Kat was very forgiving and suspected nothing at all. Perfect. She then stuck out her tongue as she timidly approached my cock with it. Oh god, here it comes.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
shanghaiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a great story!

Please continue bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1