The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Having sex below HDB Block at midnight once, thrilling to know there is people drinking nearby The good old days~
Not Forgetting Hawker Center Especially Behind Rubbish Dump

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Must be back in the day when there weren't so many CCTVs around! 😂
Yup, its thrilling and fun to play between going harder or being tactical
Old 20-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Not Forgetting Hawker Center Especially Behind Rubbish Dump
wah this 1 e smell abit hard to bear rite bro?

can still do meh?? wont go soft?? haha
Old 21-08-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Having sex below HDB Block at midnight once, thrilling to know there is people drinking nearby The good old days~
HDB void deck is fun but risky now due to cctv and hp camera with zoom in functionality. Last time void deck was my usual bonking area.

Many man years back I had this gf who worked at Internet cafe and end work late at 12am. By the time we reach her void deck, it was around 1am. I couldn't go up to her place so we would always sit at her void deck for some fun. Touching, kissing, sucking and sex. Depends on what she wore and her mood, we would have sex at the void deck or staircase. Opposite block storey 2 and 3 residents could see us and sometimes people walked past. So had to be very careful and covered. If she wore a skirt and top, we would remove her panty and bra there.... fingering until she cannot tahan then sex. She would sit on my lap bonking. Her skirt covered our bottom so if people walked past also ok. Sometimes will use a jacket to cover if her skirt is those tight or denim skirts. Once awhile she would be daring and remove her skirt or jeans completely... using her jacket to cover.

We were there having sex almost everyday for a few months. Miss those times. Pretty sure the people staying around know and saw us know what we were doing.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
HDB void deck is fun but risky now due to cctv and hp camera with zoom in functionality. Last time void deck was my usual bonking area.

Many man years back I had this gf who worked at Internet cafe and end work late at 12am. By the time we reach her void deck, it was around 1am. I couldn't go up to her place so we would always sit at her void deck for some fun. Touching, kissing, sucking and sex. Depends on what she wore and her mood, we would have sex at the void deck or staircase. Opposite block storey 2 and 3 residents could see us and sometimes people walked past. So had to be very careful and covered. If she wore a skirt and top, we would remove her panty and bra there.... fingering until she cannot tahan then sex. She would sit on my lap bonking. Her skirt covered our bottom so if people walked past also ok. Sometimes will use a jacket to cover if her skirt is those tight or denim skirts. Once awhile she would be daring and remove her skirt or jeans completely... using her jacket to cover.

We were there having sex almost everyday for a few months. Miss those times. Pretty sure the people staying around know and saw us know what we were doing.
Should be ok if nothing is exposed, and not too noisy haha
Old 21-08-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

it is so excited, always check if anyone seen us
Old 21-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnylo View Post
it is so excited, always check if anyone seen us
More excited with people watching?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Thesecondnext is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just did it in the park. Slight regrets my ass got bitten by some mozzies. But t'was fun
Old 22-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PrimereDay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesecondnext View Post
Just did it in the park. Slight regrets my ass got bitten by some mozzies. But t'was fun
You should use insect repellent in future
Old 22-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
kohzcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
^^

waaa power sia
Old 22-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesecondnext View Post
aaahh miss those days also. dk why now wife not as experimental everything also worry. i still rmb doing a GBTB in the evening although it was just a quickie but the fact you can see tourists walking pass in close proximity really brought out the kick.
Old 22-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
chiamsibeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
aaahh miss those days also. dk why now wife not as experimental everything also worry. i still rmb doing a GBTB in the evening although it was just a quickie but the fact you can see tourists walking pass in close proximity really brought out the kick.
Should persuade her to return to those good old days
Old 23-08-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Removed my ex-gf's bra at the chess board seats, then dry hump there, people could see, but she's always horny, so she don't really care. Was doing her one day at the stairwells next to her unit also. Her brother saw... omg.

She was more fun... did it at the basketball court below her block, at the seats, she would unzip me, bend over, cover with her bag and blow me off.

Nowadays can't already, too many CCTVs.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanced upon this video on xhamster:

https://xhamster.com/videos/singapor...public-xhssRtR

Does anyone know where this is? hahaha
Old 23-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Chanced upon this video on xhamster:

https://xhamster.com/videos/singapor...public-xhssRtR

Does anyone know where this is? hahaha
Nice video but too short. The girl nice body and so daring. Fucking Kinky, if meet stranger really don't know what to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1