The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
luvpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommend Hotel in Singapore

Hi bros, remembered sometime back got such a thread on recommended hotel in Singapore but cant find.

Anyway recently got quite a few new hotel so thought can start a new thread to see if got good recommandation

My Personal budget but good hotel:
1. got 1 along lavander just newly open forgot the name
2. at the junction of balestier. quite cheap $60 overnight i believe is called value hotel.

Hope for some recommendation on better hotel also coz recently rented a room dont think i can bring girls home after clubbing liaos becoz cannot got too havok since got female tenant also. So want to see if got any other good hotel if possible dont want check out too early type arboz not enough sleep.

Good sex + Good Sleep = A Happy Me
Old 29-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Recommend Hotel in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpaper View Post

My Personal budget but good hotel:
1. got 1 along lavander just newly open forgot the name
2. at the junction of balestier. quite cheap $60 overnight i believe is called value hotel.
1. Aqeen Hotel, got raided recently.
2. Correct, it is called Value hotel, part of H81 or Fragrance chain, don't remember which.

Any other good budget hotel listed here will end up getting attention from AV, not really a good idea to share in these times.
Old 29-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also would like to know the hourly rate hotel? Is 81 Bugis providing hourly rate stay?

I also want to know that both me and my gf are spass holders and will there b any problems?

Pls
Old 29-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

try to hook up ur female tenant n bonk her...
good sex + good sleep + free room + free bonk = a double happy you
Old 29-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

tain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also would like to know that does anybody know hourly rate hotel in bugis area?
Old 29-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
luvpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want lei but she not attractive....need to find one with a ok looking ones next time

good sex + good sleep + free room + free bonk + save money(share room) = sibei happy me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
try to hook up ur female tenant n bonk her...
good sex + good sleep + free room + free bonk = a double happy you
Old 29-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpaper View Post
I want lei but she not attractive....need to find one with a ok looking ones next time
not attractive lagi easy to get free bonk ..
free stuff still want to expect so high meh ?

mai hiam buey phai lah ...
Old 30-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Tatts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Join NTUC as member and get One plus One free stay at their chalets. Cost around $80 - $120 for 2 days, long time no go so not sure of their price now.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatts View Post
Join NTUC as member and get One plus One free stay at their chalets. Cost around $80 - $120 for 2 days, long time no go so not sure of their price now.

ALOHA chalet better... more discreet.... hahaha

Old 30-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tain View Post
I also would like to know that does anybody know hourly rate hotel in bugis area?
Wake up bro. Now that the AVs are hot on the heels of the budget hotels which offers transit rooms, no one will ever answer you and spoil the few safe havens left for cheonging. Keep your silly questions to yourself and not post like this for everyone to read in this forum.

If you carry on doing this, I won't be surprise to see you starting a new thread under the title of 'Caught in the Act' .

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 30-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
Wake up bro. Now that the AVs are hot on the heels of the budget hotels which offers transit rooms, no one will ever answer you and spoil the few safe havens left for cheonging. Keep your silly questions to yourself and not post like this for everyone to read in this forum.

If you carry on doing this, I won't be surprise to see you starting a new thread under the title of 'Caught in the Act' .
maybe just another av trying to fish for info?
Old 30-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEACELUVER View Post
maybe just another av trying to fish for info?
haha.. maybe he just reg a new nick to test test water to see which ku ku idiot will give info of their love-nest and go catch him red-handed .

I swear that whoever answer his question, I will definitely ZAP him and ask my friends to join in the melee . It is not say I am arrogant or what, but this is to protect our safe havens from disappearing.

Now safe havens so hard to find liao, if that bloody ku ku go spread the info and the place gets 'guest staring' from the AVs then sian liao lor. Another safe haven down.

Really hoped that the Gahment 'erection' will start fast and end early so that we can get back to the life we lead before. Life is already so stressful and now even getting a release is so stressful.. Wtf??

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 30-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

go to those with no transit services, no raid.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Vonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatts View Post
Actually not a bad idea.

I take one day and rent the second day to you ok ?
Old 30-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenium View Post
1. Aqeen Hotel, got raided recently.
2. Correct, it is called Value hotel, part of H81 or Fragrance chain, don't remember which.

Any other good budget hotel listed here will end up getting attention from AV, not really a good idea to share in these times.
the one beside the casket i guess.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1