The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJXJ View Post
I went like 2pm yesterday at least have 9-10 available tags. So definitely timing plays a part. Definitely more crowded during late afternoon evening. My 2cts
We went to Fortune spa a while ago at around 3pm. When we arrived, it was very quiet and there were about 30 girls available. They were so slow, I don't think they had any customers at all at that time. They even had 5 of the massage girls hanging out in the sauna area to try to self promote themselves (they were not naked, but looked sexy in their outfits). There were three of us guys and we wanted to talk some business with each other before the massage, so we went in the sauna first. We spent about an hour in the sauna and we saw no new customers come into the sauna area the entire time we were there. However, the girls who had originally been in the sauna area had left.

We showered and returned to the main desk to select our massage girls, but when we asked for the massage they told us all the girls were busy and we would have to wait one hour. It seems the local men get off work around that time and go directly upstairs with the girls, they do not sauna. Needless to say, we were not happy. The lesson learned was to book the girls before going into the sauna.

Thanks for the recommendation at D'Heaven. I have tried number 69 at D'Heaven. I thought she was a nice girl. I think her name was Erna. I do agree with you that at places like D'Heaven, the girls are better at sex than massage. I figure if they gave that guy a girl for 427k who was only going to give massage and no sex, maybe she was one of the uglier ones who is better at massage. If I just want a massage, I don't really care if they are pretty.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

hi Guys, going Jakarta tmrw.. anyone know if high-class call gitl here.. My fren got the contact couple years back. Paid like $300 for like 3 hours. anyone can share? thanks a million
Old 18-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
hi Guys, going Jakarta tmrw.. anyone know if high-class call gitl here.. My fren got the contact couple years back. Paid like $300 for like 3 hours. anyone can share? thanks a million
Hi bro,
Hartono used to have high end great girls.

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 18-03-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hartono used to have high end great girls.
I have never tried a girl from Hartono's, but I did go in there and look a couple of times. Both times there were about 8 girls seated on a couch. They were very well dressed and seemed classier than the girls you see at places like Hotel Classic, but I didn't see any that I considered worth the price.

If you want to find Hartono's, go to Hotel Dharmawangsa. Hartono's is within walking distance of that hotel. Unfortunately, you will not be able to find it without taking a taxi because it is in a house that looks like any other house in the area and has no signs. At the Dharmawangsa hotel, get a Silverbird taxi and ask them to take you to Hartono's. They will be very happy to do that because they get a finders fee for bringing you there. If for some reason, that taxi doesn't know where it is, get a different Silverbird taxi. Bluebird taxi drivers will not know where it is, but Silverbird drivers who wait at Hotel Dharmawangsa should know. If you try a silverbird that waits at the airport or other places far from the area Hartono's is located, they will not likely know where it is, only a select few taxis know the place.

If you do pick a girl from Hartono's, you have to take her to your own hotel. They do not have on-site rooms for sex.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
I have never tried a girl from Hartono's, but I did go in there and look a couple of times. Both times there were about 8 girls seated on a couch. They were very well dressed and seemed classier than the girls you see at places like Hotel Classic, but I didn't see any that I considered worth the price.

If you want to find Hartono's, go to Hotel Dharmawangsa. Hartono's is within walking distance of that hotel. Unfortunately, you will not be able to find it without taking a taxi because it is in a house that looks like any other house in the area and has no signs. At the Dharmawangsa hotel, get a Silverbird taxi and ask them to take you to Hartono's. They will be very happy to do that because they get a finders fee for bringing you there. If for some reason, that taxi doesn't know where it is, get a different Silverbird taxi. Bluebird taxi drivers will not know where it is, but Silverbird drivers who wait at Hotel Dharmawangsa should know. If you try a silverbird that waits at the airport or other places far from the area Hartono's is located, they will not likely know where it is, only a select few taxis know the place.

If you do pick a girl from Hartono's, you have to take her to your own hotel. They do not have on-site rooms for sex.
Hi bro,
You are pretty well informed...
So where would recommend?
Are you local?

My humble two cents.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJXJ View Post
Bro the massage will be minimal as they focus and are better on the specials(mine special duration longer than massage).. try no.69 at dheaven kelapa gading she's one of the better looking one
Bro,

U are referring to d’haven?

My massage was quite good, I would rate it 8. Her number is 71. Looks 7 (my personal opinion, one man meat is another man poison)

I tried to follow their Instagram but till now it has not been approved. Any other ways to view the girls photo ? Thanks
Old 19-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro has got good massage lady that can do outcall? Staying in mulia which is fairly dry area. Understand that there’s CJs but I’m not into full service.

Last I went to Jakarta, all the wechat “around me” contacts disappeared.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Bro,

My massage was quite good, I would rate it 8. Her number is 71. Looks 7 (my personal opinion, one man meat is another man poison)

I tried to follow their Instagram but till now it has not been approved. Any other ways to view the girls photo ? Thanks
Hi bro unfortunately the insta not updated for the longest time and you can only view the current lineup via the handphone of the receptionists. The one of the cuter kelapa gading receptionist rubs her nnp on you, gives u advice while you viewing the pictures.haha
Old 19-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Any bro has got good massage lady that can do outcall? Staying in mulia which is fairly dry area. Understand that there’s CJs but I’m not into full service.

Last I went to Jakarta, all the wechat “around me” contacts disappeared.
Hi bro,
You can try gojek massage.
Good clean services...or you can try the hotel's massage services.

My humble two cents.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
You are pretty well informed...
So where would recommend?
Are you local?

My humble two cents.
Hi anakmu, I used to live in the Dharmawangsa apartments.

I like to find girls at the shopping malls, but that takes time and is not a good option for someone who is only going to be in town a week. For someone only going to be in town a short time, I recommend Twitter if you want a very nice girl and don't mind paying a fairly expensive price. Do a search on #bojkt.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liljamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Bro,

Hi bro,

they moved over to newdheavengading. last update picts was end feb. but they still do daily post and feeds on their ig stories
Old 20-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Hi anakmu, Your Child
Hey PaPi....
Thank you for taking me in as you child....
Old 20-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whos in jakarta north? Any plans
Old 20-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Whos in jakarta north? Any plans
Hi bro,
who is in north JKT???

My humble two cents.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)