The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Partly because of bringing in their products is expensive.There is 1 big thai supermarket at golden mile that carry viet product.only those cooking sauce,noodle or ingredient and is not cheap.i cannot imagine how much will a can of 333 or saigon cost when import here as govertment will surely impose high tax
No matter what, the largest export of Vietnam , the gals, are widely available in Singapore... Hehe
Old 17-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
BTW, where are you now?
bird no lay egg place..... in the north-west
Old 17-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
No matter what, the largest export of Vietnam , the gals, are widely available in Singapore... Hehe
all thanks to budget airline,wonder if no budget airline,will they still come our shore
Old 17-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all thanks to budget airline,wonder if no budget airline,will they still come our shore

the answer is a big YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Vietnamese gals has been working in Sillypore for the past 13 years already.
Old 17-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bswuming87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to check with bros out here.. if my vietnam wife got her long term pass approved, can she work in singapore?
Old 17-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bswuming87 View Post
just to check with bros out here.. if my vietnam wife got her long term pass approved, can she work in singapore?
YEs ... can apply for work permit to work but then once work permit approved, LTVP will be taken away ..... meaning LTVP substituted by work permit

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all,

Been reading this thread & contribute a tiny weeny bit, I must really say Im still a novice understanding my VN girl.

Just came back on Thursday. Had a quarell on Wed night.

She: Im hungry, I want to eat.
Me: What do you want to eat?
She: I want to eat crab
Me: I go & ask recep....................Recep say not in this area
She: OK lor

After a while.......

She: Im hungry.
Me: Lets go. We go eat anything lor.
She: troi oi, no crab, muon....
Me: Bo pian. We go eat others lor.
She: Dont want to eat liao.

After a while:

She: Im hungry.
Me: (I flared up) You hungry, but dont want to eat! Theres no crab. Just eat anything la........
She: Why must you shout at me!!!!!!!!!!

KNN, LPPL, must hoax her, talk sweet nothings to her, then she guai guai go out eat. Reaching 11pm already.

Then thursday morning, Everything was back to normal...

Sometimes cant really understand them. But when they're good, they si be good. Haiz.....

Last edited by leecs; 17-04-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 17-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

Hi all, just back from vietnam, anyone wanna have a few drinks at gl? feeling bored right now.. just drop me a pm!
Old 17-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
KNN, LPPL, must hoax her, talk sweet nothings to her, then she guai guai go out eat. Reaching 11pm already.

Then thursday morning, Everything was back to normal...

Sometimes cant really understand them. But when they're good, they si be good. Haiz.....
Welcome to Vietnam girls world. Read this thread daily will help.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 18-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bswuming87 View Post
provided her employer want to apply work permit for her.if approve she can work but understand that most employer prefer PR cos no need to apply anything from MOM and normally to approve them if they are not expat but do normal job like sale assistant or cashier will be difficult.any senior bro,correct me if i am wrong
Old 18-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=leecs;5859064]Hi all,

Been reading this thread & contribute a tiny weeny bit, I must really say Im still a novice understanding my VN girl.

Just came back on Thursday. Had a quarell on Wed night.

She: Im hungry, I want to eat.
Me: What do you want to eat?
She: I want to eat crab
Me: I go & ask recep....................Recep say not in this area
She: OK lor

bro,girl is like that one,very funny one.you will be amuse by what your viet girl will think and do if you with her for few years or after marry

but they can be those that really take care of you and your family one if u lucky to find one unlike most sg girl.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
provided her employer want to apply work permit for her.if approve she can work but understand that most employer prefer PR cos no need to apply anything from MOM and normally to approve them if they are not expat but do normal job like sale assistant or cashier will be difficult.any senior bro,correct me if i am wrong
they will not be riding on the existing work permit quotas ....

many vn gals married here and are on ltvp work in manicure/pedicure shop

I have a friend's GF who is here on S Pass and working in Lee Hwa ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My wife's friend who can speak English, recently went to Fairprice to apply for position of cashier. The store manager told her that LTSVP holder used to be able to work by applying for a work permit from MOM, but rules changed recently, these LTSVP holders are no longer allowed to work nowadays. When I went to MOM website, I cannot find the page where it used to say foreign spouse on LTSVP can work. Maybe what the store manager said is true.
Old 18-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
My wife's friend who can speak English, recently went to Fairprice to apply for position of cashier. The store manager told her that LTSVP holder used to be able to work by applying for a work permit from MOM, but rules changed recently, these LTSVP holders are no longer allowed to work nowadays. When I went to MOM website, I cannot find the page where it used to say foreign spouse on LTSVP can work. Maybe what the store manager said is true.
yah,cos one of my friend's wife who has a LTSVP went interview at manicure shop to be a manicurist,the boss say that she will apply for her and normally will approve but in the end get rejected.this happen last year.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
yah,cos one of my friend's wife who has a LTSVP went interview at manicure shop to be a manicurist,the boss say that she will apply for her and normally will approve but in the end get rejected.this happen last year.
Change AGAIN ..... sighzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1