The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Following Mrs Ow footstep GF swam and sunbathed this afternoon at the hotel pool without her bikini top

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Like minded folks here!
We love eip and we love to challenge the extreme!
( Click to show/hide )

Sun tanning at the pool side,,,

Feel good to know many like minded folks around!
Do share more please! Looking forward,,

Mrs Ow
Old 28-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
Following Mrs Ow footstep GF swam and sunbathed this afternoon at the hotel pool without her bikini top
( Click to show/hide )

Thanks for sharing busty girlfriend of yours . Be safe.

Last edited by ramysg12345; 28-12-2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Amended the text
Old 28-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Nice share bro
Old 28-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bianfuxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Finally got time to visit this forum. As what I previously mentioned. My wife was starting to explore exposing to people whom she knows. Her colleagues in this case.
She started doing it around one to two weeks ago, now it seems that she feels that it's exciting. Especially this week. The 1st time she tried was on a foreign talent colleague. She was wearing this top where the cutting is a v plus a cardigan to make it not too obvious. Inside she was wearing a pink bra to make it more outstanding at the same time.
Happens that she needs to explain something to her colleague, so she took this chance to stand in front of him and bent down more than usual to expose her boobs to him. According to her, the guy's expression and reaction was priceless, she almost laugh out . But she felt excited at the same time for teasing someone she knows. As in abit wet down under according to her. Will post more of her experimenting soon. Sorry if it's bored, I am not a good writer, just typing what really happened.
That's a good start bro. Hope she is more daring in teasing next time
Old 30-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

My partner likes to wear clothes that show a lot. She is not conscious of the surrounding and when she bends over at supermarket to see stuff, can see her whole bra... she only A cup so sometimes can see her nipple cos bra not fully cupped.

I know other man around always bio ... because I also always bio people Wife or gf

Sometimes she wear the short denim shorts with tears on the side ...
Can see crotch area ...

Stress but also shiok other man always checking her out.
Old 30-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
My partner likes to wear clothes that show a lot. She is not conscious of the surrounding and when she bends over at supermarket to see stuff, can see her whole bra... she only A cup so sometimes can see her nipple cos bra not fully cupped.

I know other man around always bio ... because I also always bio people Wife or gf

Sometimes she wear the short denim shorts with tears on the side ...
Can see crotch area ...

Stress but also shiok other man always checking her out.
I have a ex gf that's like that as well. A cup and always wear bra that's ooversize, end up always show nip. At first I also thought she careless and not conscious of her surrounding. Later then figured out that she actually knows. Either she doesn't mind or she actually enjoys it.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I have a ex gf that's like that as well. A cup and always wear bra that's ooversize, end up always show nip. At first I also thought she careless and not conscious of her surrounding. Later then figured out that she actually knows. Either she doesn't mind or she actually enjoys it.
Yes, for these notti exhibionist gals who are just a handful of them.. when they zaogeng, believe most of them actually dun mind their breasts or panties being seen by other guys in public. Most of them actually enjoys flashing their breasts and cleavages and their bras and panties to guys n r quite turned on themselves to see the reaction of the guys how the guys r aroused by them ....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Definitely a hard on pic
Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
zulmani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
Some girls are ok with showing, that's why we get to see swimsuits without inner linings
Old 16-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Recently did some spring cleaning at home and had some bulky items to throw or give away. One of my friends was interested and he came over after work to collect. I informed my gf earlier that my friend who she also saw before is coming.

As usual, gf didn't cover up much... she was cooking dinner and didn't bother to change. She wearing only a white panty and a white tight spag top which barely cover her panty... and her nipples are poking out.

My friend was trying his best to look at her face and nothing else when he came and say hello to her. It was funny as I am sure that he wants to see more but both of us were looking at him. As we were packing the stuff, saw him look at my gf when she came into the living room to put the food. When he was leaving, gf came to say bye and I can see his eyes staring at her boobs area.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently did some spring cleaning at home and had some bulky items to throw or give away. One of my friends was interested and he came over after work to collect. I informed my gf earlier that my friend who she also saw before is coming.

As usual, gf didn't cover up much... she was cooking dinner and didn't bother to change. She wearing only a white panty and a white tight spag top which barely cover her panty... and her nipples are poking out.

My friend was trying his best to look at her face and nothing else when he came and say hello to her. It was funny as I am sure that he wants to see more but both of us were looking at him. As we were packing the stuff, saw him look at my gf when she came into the living room to put the food. When he was leaving, gf came to say bye and I can see his eyes staring at her boobs area.
Any normal guy would look …. nipples poking out sure attract guys
Old 11-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CNY was a exciting week for me and my wife, as mentioned in earlier posts, we are experimenting with exposing her to others. Went visiting to friend's house, told her to wear skirt and tops that can easily zg as I knew the ban luck session will be sitting on the floor.
She was feeling adventurous on that day as I soon came to know. Before the ban luck session starts, she went to the toilet. Came out, she messaged me saying she took off her thongs, so is basically commando beneath that skirt and told me who she is targeting to "accidentally" show her zaogeng to so that I can play along.
I can only say it was fun seeing that friend of mine trying hard not to look in between my wife's legs and that hardon in his jeans. Of course it ended with her sucking me off in the car with me role-playing as that friend of mine.
Shall post more later on about visiting other friends' houses
Old 11-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
CNY was a exciting week for me and my wife, as mentioned in earlier posts, we are experimenting with exposing her to others. Went visiting to friend's house, told her to wear skirt and tops that can easily zg as I knew the ban luck session will be sitting on the floor.
She was feeling adventurous on that day as I soon came to know. Before the ban luck session starts, she went to the toilet. Came out, she messaged me saying she took off her thongs, so is basically commando beneath that skirt and told me who she is targeting to "accidentally" show her zaogeng to so that I can play along.
I can only say it was fun seeing that friend of mine trying hard not to look in between my wife's legs and that hardon in his jeans. Of course it ended with her sucking me off in the car with me role-playing as that friend of mine.
Shall post more later on about visiting other friends' houses
hope to be able to go visit ur hse bro, but not during cny time. cuz confirm will get distracted and lose a lot
Old 11-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
hope to be able to go visit ur hse bro, but not during cny time. cuz confirm will get distracted and lose a lot
I dun mind paying bro leeroy a CNY visitation to his house anytime .. just lemme know when he is available .. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
Haha, confirm lose gaolat gaolat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I dun mind paying bro leeroy a CNY visitation to his house anytime .. just lemme know when he is available .. hehe
How are you bro?haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1