The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SereneMars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos to TS for nice story. Please continue.
Old 28-05-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the support. Below another instalment;

I pulled & dragged Jenna over to the dining table and bent her face forward over it, pushing her sore, bruised swollen and hugh tits into the tabletop and told her to stay there. I went to the bathroom and got some hand cream and came back. Pulling her ass cheeks apart I rubbed some of the cream onto her ass hole and the remaining onto my fully erected penis. She gasped with the cold and the feeling and said that she had never been touched there before. Lubing one of my fingers I slid it slowly into her ass hole. She was right she must have been a virgin there because she was so tight. I slid my finger in and out until I felt her anal loosen up a bit and then slid a second finger in. She was moaning and crying at the same time.

“Does that hurt Jenna?”

“Yes”

“Do you feel like a cheap slut – having your daughter’s boyfriend finger fuck your virgin ass? Do you want me to fuck you like how I fuck your daughter?”

“Yes! Oh, YES PLEASEEEE!!”

“Do you want me to stop”

“NO!!!, PLEASE DON’T!!! Please keep going. Please stretch my ass wide open and hurt me – put more of your fingers in my ass pleasseee… please make me be a dirty slut for you. Argghhhh aarrrghhhh please, please don’t, please don’t stop.. AARrrgghhhhh!!” Jenna was moaning and begging not to stop whilst I kept going and put a third finger in and then a fourth.

Jenna was crying with the pain; her virgin ass hole was now stretched wide open. Pulling my fingers out I put my swollen cock at the opening of her back passage and without any lubrication pushed it all the way in up to my balls. She screamed as I did this. I let my cock sit there for a minute enjoying the warmth and tightness of her ass. Slowly with deep long strokes I started to fuck her ass. Every time I pushed my cock in, Jenna would moan and as I was fucking her, I could feel my cock rubbing against the two balls that were in her cunt.

“Do you like feeling my cock buried deep inside you?”

“Aargghh… yes… OMG…yes.. it feels good and I feel like such a slut.. Please fuck me harder and hurt me some more… please I beg you..”

I was so turned on by this and started to pound Jenna ass with all my might. Jenna was screaming as loud as she could and before long, I surrender and could feel the cum rising in my balls and holding her hips I slammed my cock deep into her ass and shot my come deep into her bowels.

Pulling my cock out of her ass, her hole was stretched wide open and my cum started to leak out of her. Turning her around and pushing her to her knees I put my dirty cock in front of her face and said

“Clean it”

Without a second thought she put her mouth over my cock and started to suck it clean. She was amazing – she was sucking and licking as hard as she could trying to clean and suck all my remaining sperm in my penis.

When she was finished, she looked at me and said

“Please – hurt me some more – make me do some more filthy things”

Standing her up I took the handcuffs off her and bent her over; I held the string attached to the balls in her cunt and started to pull them out. I watched as her pussy opened up and the first ball appeared, her body shook as it came out and her cunt closed up again, still pulling the second one started to come out and her cunt opened up again. When I had pulled them out, they were all wet, covered with her pussy juice.

Rubbing her clit with my thumb I put the balls to her ass which had closed up now and started to push them in. This was going to be the test of how much pain she could take. It was lucky that her ass was all lube up and wet because I had to push hard to get them in. With her ass now full of the balls I laid her down on the table and put her legs up over my shoulders and I rubbed my cock along the slit of her cunt. When I was ready, I slowly shoved my penis into her tight pink pussy. I fucked her very slowly, pulling nearly all the way out and then slowly pushing my cock all the way back in. Jenna body shook with each of my thrust and her moan gotten louder and louder as i increase the speed of my thrust, full length and deep into Jenna creamy juicy tight vagina.

“Please…fuck me hard please.. Please fuck my cunt really hard.. I want you to fuck me and hurt me – please use me like a worthless slut. Please fuck me like you are fucking a prostitute… Let me be your prostitute...”

“You are a worthless slut – you are nothing but a dirty filthy fuck slut who loves to have her tits tortured and her ass fucked”

“Yes – I am your dirty fuck slut – do anything you want to me – hurt me as much as you want”

Hearing Jenna talked like this was driving me wild. I started fucking her harder and harder, slamming my cock all the way into her pussy. Her double D cup creamy melons were bouncing around. Jenna was hanging on to the edge of the table as I grabbed her two nipples and pulled on her tits. Slam fucking her cunt as hard as I could I pulled as hard as I could on her tits. Her nipples started bleeding slightly because I was pulling so hard and her face was twisted with pain as I slammed my cock into her pussy one last time and came all inside. I felt her whole-body trembled and her pussy tighten around my cock as she orgasmed at the same time. Letting go of her tits and letting my cock slide out of her glory hole, I looked at her and her tits were swollen and bruised, they were black and blue and I could see the satisfactory look on Jenna face albite some tears from the corner of her eyes due to the violent sex that i gave her.

As I got dressed, I told her that she was to leave the balls in her ass all night and she was not to wash herself until morning. She had to lie in bed all dirty so that she would remember just what a dirty slut she was. Before I left to my room, Jenna said, “Thank you for using me and making me feel like a worthless cheap whore. Anytime you want to use me just let me know. I will do anything for you; you can fuck me and abuse me as much as you want..”.

I went back to my room, smiling along the way and was very proud and satisifed with myself for fullfilling all my sexual crave and fantasy. But back in my mind, i have a guilt towards Rachael..
Old 28-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story really awesome. Share more pls.
Old 29-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 29-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 29-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more....
Old 29-05-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
kiwano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story here.
Thanks for all the nice effort to share.
Full support here.
Old 30-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 30-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

The next morning, I woke up with ache all over my body. Knowing that Rachael & her dad will be back tomorrow, I am not gonna waste this wonderful Saturday. I immediately went to wash up and later found Jenna at the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of us.

“Good morning my Dear! Breakfast is ready.” Jenna smiled as she leaned over and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth unexpectedly. We fell into each other’s arms at the breakfast table as she moved onto my lap, face first, her legs spread open around my hips. Her gown opened more and as I grabbed her meaty ass, pulling her closer to me, I felt the short gown pull up and found her to be nude under it. They toy in her ass hole was gone and Jenna chuckled and apologise to me that she had a run to the toilet last night after the intense ass penetration.

My hands roamed her entire ass as she ground her crotch on mine, my hard on hidden under my boxer laid at an angle on her thigh as we dry humped each other, our kiss as desperate as two virgins ready to yield to the forbidden lusts again. Jenna fingers ran through my hair as she pulled my face to hers, our kiss not having been broken yet. I ran my fingers under her ass cheeks, feeling her pussy , so warm and lubricated. Jenna smelled so good and her skin was so soft, it was hard to think that she was so much older than me, and I didn't waste any more time thinking about that.

Jenna is already extremely wet down south and I pry her lips opened on her wet pussy as my finger slid in her. I felt her weaken as I slid my finger deeper in her, she put her face in my neck, sucking on it lightly. Her tongue warm, wet and so soft as she began to lick up to my ear. Her hot breath drove me wild as I sucked on her earlobe, running my tongue inside her ear. Her hips ground on mine as her head fell back, giving me access to her sexy, sweet smelling neck.

"I have wanted to have you for so long RELAX, I just never knew how much until you fuck me so hard last evening and I knew I had to have you!"

I attacked her as I kissed, licked and nibbled from ear to ear on Jenna, her breath coming in quick gasps as I bit lightly on it between sucking and kissing it. Her hands never letting go of my hair as she held my face to her neck. I kissed lower on her chest, removing my finger from her and pulling the front of her gown open with both of my hands, looking at her amazing humongous breasts for a moment before literally engulfing them with my mouth and hands. Her nipples hard with her sexual excitement, the feeling was exquisite, the difference between Jenna and her daughter measurable by not only weight, but the way her nipple's hardened as I sucked on them. The thick nipples stuck out like erasers as my tongue circled each one in it's on time.

Her hands ran down my back, fingernails raking down as she was lost in her lust. My briefs, wet as she continued grinding her pussy on my crotch, my dick throbbing with my own lust for her, 20 over years older, it didn't matter, Jenna was one hot MILF with a body and fucking tight and pink pussy that Patrick had forsaken for so long.

I stood up with Jenna in my arms and laid her on the table, I admired her body for a moment before I kissed her soft thick lips. Slowly moving down her chest to her breasts once more before continuing to her honey pot. Jenna is waiting eagerly for my tongue to service her sore pussy. I was on my knees as I got the sight of Jenna’s pussy outer lips thick with blood as I licked her, bottom to top, the lips spreading like magic with the slight pressure of my tongue. Jenna moan so sexily as my tongue worked from the outer lips into pussy hole. Her juice was flowing non-stop and it tasted so sweet. I increased my tempo and pressure on the sucking and light biting of her pussy. At times, I will push my entire mouth onto the pussy and suck hard. This made Jenna moan loud in ecstasy, grabbed my hair, forcing my face between her thighs, gasping she cried out, "Oh Yes RELAX, lick my pussy baby. Lick me good, Oh boy, it's so good… Argghh. yes, eat me good RELAX."

I moved my hands to her outer pussy lips, the inner portion of her a beautiful dark pink and shiny with her cum, I kissed them then began to eat her again using more strength. Her hard little clit was throbbing as I licked it, I heard her gasp when my hot tongue hit the hard nub, her fingers digging into my head pulling me to her, her legs spread wider and her breath came faster. I stuck my face as deep between her thighs as I possibly could, tonguing her pussy like a wild man who had not eaten for days.

Jenna was crying out as her orgasm hit her hard and fast. She trembled from the depths of her belly, her body shook as she cried out my name, "Oh Fuck Yes Babyyyy! I'm fucking cummingggg.... Eat me baby, Oh yes, there, right there, don't stop RELAX, please don't fucking stop yet!"

I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to, she had a death grip on my head, my face was flooded with her juices as she came over and over again with smaller orgasm's. Her legs fell from my shoulders as she began to relax her death grip on my head. I raised up and saw the look on her face, It was one of pure sexual satisfaction. Her eyes closed, a small smile on her face, I eased up off my knees and stood, my dick throbbing and Jenna was staring at me and I knew that she will take care of my needs..
Old 30-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
HohWup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy update. Please continue bro
Old 30-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
hoof4hang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice writeup bro, hopefully there's more updates coming!
Old 31-05-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1