The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: My life adventures

just some fiction, hope you enjoy
========================================

that following week, i spent my afternoons either at A's or B's.

A was such a gfe, always being shy and coy about sex but once i started her engine revving, she would moan and groan with pleasure, as i gave her multiple orgasms. B was such a insatiable woman, everytime I cummed finished, she wouldnt let me rest, instead choosing to play with my cock, using her tongue, her boobs, anything to get me hard and going agaon. I was so well spent by them that by the end of the week I must have cummed at least 20 times!

My dick was really sore and i really needed a break away from them 2. i lied that i had to help out my family for something over the weekend, and instead went to meet my best bro, who was stayed in a university hall. i crashed at his room, playing poker with his hallmates over the weekend.

as i left his room to go toilet break, i turned a corner and instead saw a girl coming out of the toilet, wrapped only in a towel, leaving her nice legs to be seen and just covering her boobs and privates. her hair was wrapped up in another towel in a turban. she looked so hot that my dick couldn't resist giving her a salute, as i just stared and stared.

she saw my incredulous face, smiled and walked past me into her room where she shut the door. i faster peed and after the poker session was over, asked my bro about that girl in room 15.

he told me not to think about the unthinkable as that girl was unattainable, she had too high standards. he told me all about her and this just made me think more about attaining her.

i knew i'd have to get into her pants, one way or another.

even though i had just taken a 1 day break, my cock was raring to go. i msged B for a renzdezvous...
Old 31-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

=============================================

i met up with B and imagining I was ravaging the uni girl, C, i went abit rougher than usual.

she seemed to take it in her stride still as I roughly pinned down her arms and claimed her relentlessly that night. i was imagining she was C, and that whole night I could not rest, I just kept going and going. by the time it was dawn, I must have cummed at least 5 or 6 times. B had already cummed so many times she lost count.

the whole bed was drenched with the sweat from our lovemaking and my lil bro was hurting a little from the overexertion.

B: that was so good darling

as she wrapped her long sexy longs around me and snuggled up to me.

we slowly drifted off to sleep.

meanwhile, i was plotting how best to get into C. by hook or by crook, i wanted that my cock buried deep in her.

i enlisted the help of my best bro, learning as best as i could about her. single but had high standards, as a lot of guys who chased her had failed, even my best bro, who was friendzoned.

we always fantasized drugging and raping her or getting her drunk and having our way with her or blackmailing her. these thoughts however, would soon become true...
Old 26-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

================================================

i started hanging around at my bro's hostel more, observing her daily patterns. she always bathed when she woke up, but her sleeping patterns were erratic, waking up inconsistently. she studied life science and played sports for the hostel. probably explains the nice legs. she was from malaysia, with no relatives in singapore.

i already set up my plans in motion. i bought a digital recording concealable camera. i also bought some tongkat ali for females from some underground sources amongst many various things.

first, i stayed over to plant the cameras in the toilet and her room. i put one in the cubicle she always used to bathe to try my luck. it took a lot of effort but i managed to hide it in the ventilator. next, i set one up in her room. luckily for me, she did not lock her windows. i had to climb the ledges from my bro's room to hers, which took a lot of effort.

but with some difficulty, i managed to hook up another camera in her room. then, one day, in the afternoon, i waited for her to wake up. sneakily, when she left to bathe, i quickly ran down to stop her door before it closed. but it turns out, she didnt lock the door when she goes to bathe. i went in and poured the tongkat ali poweder into her water jug on the table. i looked around through her cupboards, smelling her lingerie. she smelt fantastic. i also took a mould of her room key. pilfering one of her bras, and panties, i quickly ran out.

when i extracted the cameras awhile later, my cock was steaming with anticipation. i hurriedly loaded them and boy was i in for a delightful treat...
Old 26-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BBQwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welocme back TS
Old 26-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OdieCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating, please continue TS
Old 30-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

just some fiction, please enjoy
=======================================

the video showed she came back into the room wrapped only in a towel, her wet tousled hair hanging off her shoulders, looking oh so sexy and fuckable. the towel barely cover her butt, revealing her legs, toned and sexy. my cock hardened at this sight. she locked the door and unwrapped the towel, drying her hair. my cock just went into overdrive. her body, was so sexy that i couldnt take it. my hand dropped to my cock and started fapping.

she put on some clothes and then started studying. after awhile she drank the water from the table. she continued studying for awhile but after that the effects kicked in i think?

she went to the bed and laid down, her hands roaming down to her pussy. a wet spot had appeared down below, slowly and steadily getting bigger. her hands started rubbing her clit in circular motions.at last she slipped her hand in and started friggin her pussy. she kicked off her pants, then started fingering herself, moaning. her legs were spread wide open, giving me full view to her masturbation techniques, which i filed away for later use. i was jacking off continuously now, and finally, her body arched, and with a moan, she came with a toe curling orgasm as i exploded out as well.

what a treat!

i decided there and then i had to have her soon, i couldn't take it anymore, i wanted to bury myself inside her.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Neuer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!!
Old 05-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

=============================

that night, my bro had a drinking session and his hall mates were all jioded, including girl C.

after playing 5 rounds of kings cup and multiple tahs, alot of them either ko-ed left for the night, leaving just me, C, and my bro. he signalled me to go for it, and under the pretext of pouring more drinks, i added the female tongkat ali powder into her drink. taking no chance, i added 1.5x the dosage to make sure she would fall into our trap that night.

we moved back to her room as his had some ppl ko-ed on the ground alr. we then started another round of kings cup. she started blanking out and fidgeting, the tongkat ali had taken effect! using sleight of hand, we managed to make her draw the dare card, we dared her to do 10s pour for the jim beam and she accepted. however, i was timing and let it go for 15s instead.

she turned really really red after that and we could see her fbts were really soaked through. alcohol and delirium and tongkat ali had clearly dulled her senses dearly, as she was zoning out alot and absentmindedly touching her pussy in front of us. awhile later we made her draw another dare cut, and we dared her to strip down to just her bra and panties, in her semi-conscious state, she immediately starting taking off her tshirt and fbts, wearing just her sports bra and her panties. she smiled shyly and asked us to stop staring at her so much.

we continued playing and kept making her drink. she was using her hands to cover herself, and her fingers covering her pussy was absentmindedly fondling herself there. the panties were drenched through but she didn't see to notice that we could notice it.

on her next dare card, we dared her to go naked. she initially resisted, but after us agreeing to strip tgt, she agreed. now all 3 of us were naked and covering our privates. my 2ic was alr standing at attention and her eyes widened when she saw me take off my pants. while doing that i positioned my phone to start recording, as i knew what was going to happen soon.

on the last dare card, i dared her to let us eat her out. her eyes were so glazed with horniness that just hearing that could have made her cum i think? she readily nodded her head and we ate her out as she came over and over again. we lifted her up and in her orgasmal bliss she failed to notice as we suddenly positioned her on top of us 2 in a straddling position with her legs spread, and then let gravity do the job.

we dropped her and i sunk myself in balls deep inside her in one thrust, as my bro squeezed himself into her ass. the look of surprise on her face as she suddenly grasped the severity of the situation, and the 'oh' formed by her mouth as we took both her virginities at the same time was such a sight to behold.

with tears streaming out her eyes, her balance lost, she fell forward and her arms hugged around me as we both started thrusting her in sync, me out him in and vice versa. he held on to her waist, slamming it over and over as i kissed her neck everywhere, showering compliments on her. slowly, she lost herself to lust once again, and she came with us DP-ing her. her navel muscles tightened and gripped both our cocks so tight, it felt so damn bloody shiok. i lost control as i sucked on her boobs, blowing my load deep inside her. i had finally cummed home.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wow TS! fantastic story!
Old 06-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Loather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for update
Old 06-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
areit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating
Old 09-11-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

==============================================

and the best part about cumming home? the night was still young.

my bro gave a few more thrusts and then came in her backdoor as well, groaning with each squirt. we were all wet and sweaty and she was still in the aftermath of her orgasms, her face in sheer pleasure of being satisfied. i pulled out, not satisfied with just once.

wiping my cock on her mouth, i grabbed her head and started poking in and out of her mouth. she seemed to get the hint as her tongue started working on my cock, while i thrusted in and out of her mouth. meanwhile, my bro started work on her pussy, fingering her again and again, building her up to her peak again.

her sloppy blowjob in the meantime, was beginning to affect me, as it felt fucking shiok. perhaps it was the pleasure of being able to fuck girl C, or taking her virginity, but i felt myself on the edge of cumming again, even though I just had a go. meanwhile, my bro had alr fingered her enough, and was now teasing her slowly with his cock head, putting just the tip in, then pulling it out.

she had given in to the sensations overwhelming, and was full on just enjoying being thoroughly fucked by both of us. i grabbed the camera and zoomed in on her face, her body being fucked by both of us, then with a sigh, i shot my 2nd load all over her face.

my bro continued thrusting her from behind, as she bucked uncontrollably, as her orgasm overwhelmed her again and again. who knew this girl was such a slut once tongkat ali took over? with a moan, he came inside, as she again tightened up and came again.

i was getting a little tired by then and we 3 just laid there, as we both cuddled her and fell asleep.

what a satisfying night it had been....
Old 09-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Utracon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 11-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

just some fiction, hope you enjoy!
================================
i woke up later that day to soft sobs, and wearily i searched for the sound. she was hugging her knees close to her chest, sobbing into her arms at one corner of the room, close to the cupboards.

i walked up to her and she looked at me through blurry eyes, crying out that we had raped her against her will etc etc. i laughed menacingly and took out my phone, showing her the videos i had taken of her having multiple orgasm as me and my bro DP-ed her, her moans of 'yes' when we asked her if she was feeling good and wanted more.

me: you're just a dirty little slut who secretly enjoys sex, what makes you think we raped you? you wanted it so badly last night and now you're regretting?

she couldn't retort back an answer and continued sobbing.

me: you can go and report this to the police, but be prepared to throw your reputation out the window, C. i will upload this on every platform i can find. oh and just to let you know, i don't just intend for this to be a one time thing. be prepared for multiple times. of course, just between us 3.

she swallowed hard at that comment, her eyes showing her defeat, knowing that from that moment on, she would be blackmailed by us continually until we let her go.

by then, my bro had woken up and although our cocks were sore, we wanted a demonstration of force.

me: C, be a dear, come over here and suck us off while handjobbing the other, why don't you?

steeling herself, with the reluctant look of defeat, she slowly got up and got down on her knees before us. she swallowed hard, and then with a resignation of sadness, steeled her nerves. grabbing both our cocks, she started giving us a handjob each, as we slowly and lazily started rising to the occasion again.

then, she took my cock into her mouth, giving it licks here and there as she jacked off my bro. she alternated attention between me and my bro, sucking and jacking us off. we finally had enough and signalled her to stop. the round 2 of fun was just about to begin again...
Old 11-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story and welcome back!!! hope there are more to come. support support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1