The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkforce
tonight we are hosting a pretty weak team , will henry show his magical touch ?
gallas quite hard-working against man u , hope adebayor found his scoring boots again cannot rely on gilberto every time
In e 1st place no1 is relying on gilberto to score....1 penalty against hamburg n he tink he can bang in penalty... if nt for adebayor, we r still searching for our 1st win tis season n cursed gilberto for giving away our 1st win of e season(probably)
Old 24-09-2006, 09:58 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
no need to dulan with reyes... arsenal getting the beast, julio baptista in return. good trade anytime. must thank reyes somemore. wenger nowadays getting good trades hor... weasel exchange with one of the best defenders in the world + 5mil spare change from the goondu and ineffective ingrate with the future star of brazil...

smith not that good looking but agree that he is better looking than crouch, but if u ask me, i think crouch better looking than tony adams, but tony adams better looking than steve bruce or brian mcclair ... go figure and have a good weekend.
Reyes didn't settle well in London and had been wanting to go back to Spain. He also been losing possession of the ball on a high number of occassions. He is doing well in Real Madrid, I think the English style of playing might not suit him.

Baptista is a fringe player for Brazil. I would rather Arsene trade Reyes for Robino.

Tony Adams is known as the "Donkey" among Spurs fans.
Old 24-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Reyes didn't settle well in London and had been wanting to go back to Spain. He also been losing possession of the ball on a high number of occassions. He is doing well in Real Madrid, I think the English style of playing might not suit him.

Baptista is a fringe player for Brazil. I would rather Arsene trade Reyes for Robino.

I saw w reyes played twice wif RM recently and can see tat nw he dnt lose e ball cheaply and scored a henry-like freekick last wk against Sociedad...

Nw i wonder since reyes can keep e ball against spanish players and nt english players, why there is a saying tat usually spanish teams can win english teams and english teams can win italian teams and italian teams can win spanish teams? haha jst a talkcock qns to start wif...
Old 24-09-2006, 08:49 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan
Nw i wonder since reyes can keep e ball against spanish players and nt english players
Wenger actually brought him after seeing him dribble past a couple of Real Madrid's players on the way to scoring for his then Sevila team.

English style of playing is fast & furious. Italian style of playing is defensive. Spainish type is possesive, etc.

Some players are not suited for the different styles of playing. That's why they might be doing well in other leagues but when they go to other leagues, they struggle.

Look at Shecko, he is a proven scorer in Serie A but has only managed to scored 1 goal in EPL so far after 6 games. Thats a poor return for 30 million.
Old 24-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan
I saw w reyes played twice wif RM recently and can see tat nw he dnt lose e ball cheaply and scored a henry-like freekick last wk against Sociedad...

Nw i wonder since reyes can keep e ball against spanish players and nt english players, why there is a saying tat usually spanish teams can win english teams and english teams can win italian teams and italian teams can win spanish teams? haha jst a talkcock qns to start wif...
If you have seen Reyes in Arsenal team playing against EPL teams (esp Man Utd games), u will realise that mentally he is very weak against tough tackling defenders.

Ever saw one match where Gary neville tackles Reyes to the ground, in the event committing fouls and concedes freekicks, you would have seen how helpless Reyes' looks are. Just a couple of consistent tackles, bringing him to ground, Reyes is finished for the match. Then after he gets the ball, he does not even dare to move much forward to distribute to his team-mates.

Technically Reyes is very very good, but in terms of his mental side of the game, he did not improve much. Just compare him with Ljungberg. Ljungberg is often fouled when going forward, but the more he is fouled, the more dulan he is and he is not afraid and the more he runs on opposition defences. Reyes will only sit on the ground staying helpless and when the ref doesn't flash any card, he even more demoralised.

And u will often see Henry "tiao" Reyes on the field. Because when attacking, you need numbers forward and when Reyes do not run against opposition, they are as good as a man down.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
And u will often see Henry "tiao" Reyes on the field. Because when attacking, you need numbers forward and when Reyes do not run against opposition, they are as good as a man down.

SC
Brilliant observation.
Old 25-09-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Technically Reyes is very very good, but in terms of his mental side of the game, he did not improve much. Just compare him with Ljungberg. Ljungberg is often fouled when going forward, but the more he is fouled, the more dulan he is and he is not afraid and the more he runs on opposition defences. Reyes will only sit on the ground staying helpless and when the ref doesn't flash any card, he even more demoralised.
Well said and totally agreed with you. English matches are more physical then most other leagues.

Honestly Henry might not have done as well as he had done so for Arsenal if he is playing in other leagues.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Arsenal's only enemy is themselves
Arsenal don't win and drop points most often is because over elaborate, as though making sure that every goal that goes in must be beautifully orchestrated.

Opponents just need to foul them and the rhythm has to be restarted again.

That is why it is a joy to watch Arsenal play but pek cek when they pass so beautiful and yet cannot score.

Some say winning titles is more important than playing beautifully. But I do think if playing beautifully can win titles, then winning the title is a bonus..

No one loves Greece for their play in Euro 2004. Football fans are more interested in watching a fantastic football match.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well said and totally agreed with you. English matches are more physical then most other leagues.

Honestly Henry might not have done as well as he had done so for Arsenal if he is playing in other leagues.
Seriously Arsenal should buy Ribery if they have money. Then it would be a very powerful combination with

Henry, Van Persie, Fabregas, Baptista, Ribery, Ljungberg.

With Hleb, Rosicky, Walcott on standby, hehehe, powerful attacking force. Not forgetting Eboue's darting runs on the right..

I have this impression Baptista is brought in to replace Gilberto. Because Baptista is big and fierce and his presence in midfield scares opponents.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 25-09-2006, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Seriously Arsenal should buy Ribery if they have money. Then it would be a very powerful combination with

Henry, Van Persie, Fabregas, Baptista, Ribery, Ljungberg.

With Hleb, Rosicky, Walcott on standby, hehehe, powerful attacking force. Not forgetting Eboue's darting runs on the right..

I have this impression Baptista is brought in to replace Gilberto. Because Baptista is big and fierce and his presence in midfield scares opponents.

SC
Ribery will not come cheap after his performances in the World Cup. A couple of clubs were chasing after him including Real Madrid, Man Utd, etc. He has been also been linked with a transfer to Arsenal but his club does not want to release him yet. I got a feeling that he will definitely leave his French club either in the transfer period of Jan or end of this season French League.

Baptista is also an ideal replacement for Giberto with his built. However, whether he will still at Arsenal next season is still in doubt as Reyes and him are on a season long loan.

Ribery would be an ideal replacement for Freddy Lungberg. Both Freddy and Giberto are 29 this season.

I honestly do not think Arsenal will win the EPL this season as they are dropping points and drawing or losing when they are expected to win. But in 2 seasons' time, when our team has gained sufficient experience and with the players maturing, I reckon that we will be a FORCE.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ribery will not come cheap after his performances in the World Cup. A couple of clubs were chasing after him including Real Madrid, Man Utd, etc. He has been also been linked with a transfer to Arsenal but his club does not want to release him yet. I got a feeling that he will definitely leave his French club either in the transfer period of Jan or end of this season French League.

Baptista is also an ideal replacement for Giberto with his built. However, whether he will still at Arsenal next season is still in doubt as Reyes and him are on a season long loan.

Ribery would be an ideal replacement for Freddy Lungberg. Both Freddy and Giberto are 29 this season.

I honestly do not think Arsenal will win the EPL this season as they are dropping points and drawing or losing when they are expected to win. But in 2 seasons' time, when our team has gained sufficient experience and with the players maturing, I reckon that we will be a FORCE.
Once Senderos is back, We have Toure, Senderos as Centrebacks, Gallas as left and Eboue as right. Lehmann in goal, this is power defence combination.
Even if lauren come back, he will play 2nd fiddle to Eboue liao cos in terms of speeed, he lose out.

A midfield with Rosicky, Ljungberg, Fabregas, Baptista, Hleb, Gilberto, Flamini, Walcott, Arsenal can rotate when end yr comes

Strikeforce no need worry, Arsenal always dependant on Henry, so let it be lor. If henry injured, then Van Persie and Adebayor can step in.

The most confident I am is in Arsenal's defence. Haven't seen one so strong for years.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 25-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:

reyes is a ball player who needs the ball to be effective. but in arsenal, he seldom does anything worth mentioning even when they give him the ball. and i dont think he ever got used to the robust english style.

as for baptista, he started out as a defensive midfielder and converted to attacking midfielder bcos of his ball skills. then for sevilla, he was playing as their support striker role which earned him a transfer to real madrid. so, he is quite versatile in that sense and he has played in the wings for real as well. but i would think that it would be a waste to play him in a defensive midfield role. his shooting and running off the ball is very sound. dont think he will be a fringe player for brazil for too long. reyes for robinho is simply out of the question lah, a bit pushing arsenal's luck...

IMHO, looking like donkey is better than looking like pig any day, just ask brian mcclair and steve bruce.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Once Senderos is back, We have Toure, Senderos as Centrebacks, Gallas as left and Eboue as right. Lehmann in goal, this is power defence combination.
Even if lauren come back, he will play 2nd fiddle to Eboue liao cos in terms of speeed, he lose out.

A midfield with Rosicky, Ljungberg, Fabregas, Baptista, Hleb, Gilberto, Flamini, Walcott, Arsenal can rotate when end yr comes

Strikeforce no need worry, Arsenal always dependant on Henry, so let it be lor. If henry injured, then Van Persie and Adebayor can step in.

The most confident I am is in Arsenal's defence. Haven't seen one so strong for years.
firstly, i dont know arsenal as much as i should to be commenting so much but i beg to differ when it comes to gallas playing at leftback. i would prefer him to partner toure with senderos as backup. the leftback position should not be a headache as flamini should be an able replacement. if need be, gilberto has played and excelled in that position earlier in his career. just that i have seen gallas in the world playing in centreback and i felt that he was virtually perfect in that position.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_

as for baptista, he started out as a defensive midfielder and converted to attacking midfielder bcos of his ball skills. then for sevilla, he was playing as their support striker role which earned him a transfer to real madrid. so, he is quite versatile in that sense and he has played in the wings for real as well. but i would think that it would be a waste to play him in a defensive midfield role. his shooting and running off the ball is very sound. :
baptista is just like gravesen, but the latter is unlucky in a way. powerful defensive midfield who later started running forward for everton, given license to do so by moyes i'm sure. created and scored good goals, alerted the big clubs, then shipped to madrid to do what? back to protecting the defence full time (what the f). i'd rather he stayed in everton and continued to shine. he just scored a goal for celtic last weekend, thumbs up to the great dane.
Old 25-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
baptista is just like gravesen, but the latter is unlucky in a way. powerful defensive midfield who later started running forward for everton, given license to do so by moyes i'm sure. created and scored good goals, alerted the big clubs, then shipped to madrid to do what? back to protecting the defence full time (what the f). i'd rather he stayed in everton and continued to shine. he just scored a goal for celtic last weekend, thumbs up to the great dane.
gravesen shipped to madrid to do what??? protect what defence? he didnt even get to play much. he should have stayed at everton but would u go to RM if u were gravesen? go lah... unfortunately, he made a mistake when he thought he would get to protect the defence on a more regular basis. going to scotland is a big waste, i feel that he would still be able to make a good impression in the premiership. i m quite sure arsenal fans here wouldnt mind him to be in their squad, eh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1