The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker2016 View Post
Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..
Read what i wrote on the other thread about your question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Like you say no choice. Unless you are prepared to be found out or reported, pay the fine or arrested by the authorities, during this covid-19 period, all the men and ladies in Singapore who feel horny at home can only PCC if they are unmarried. For those who are married, they can go ask their husbands or wives for sex. If rejected for sex by husband or wife, too bad, have to join the unmarried ones to pcc also. Cannot go and find their lovers too.

For me, i won't take the risk, too much to bear if arrested by police or enforcement officers. Have read some brothers suggest to buy sex toys and play with them at home. Almost look and feel like real. Then don't need to pcc by yourself. It is another alternative.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-04-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
geddonmecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex anymore. Gf scare kena caught or worse stomp by others. But lucky mask is mandatory now and manage to convince gf to go braless when we go for our groceries shopping or buy food. With mask, she is not so worry getting stomp.

Just few nights ago, gf wore a shorts and a tight black spaghetti top but braless to a nearby ntuc. The spaghetti material is thick but can see her boobs shape and a bit of her nipples poking. It was late night so not many people but a couple of guys notice her and was trying to figure if she was wearing bra. Gf just pretend she didn't notice them and continue to browse her items. Some of the guys purposely walk past her a few times to bio her cleavage. Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

At the carpark, while gf was walking to the car and carrying the items, I purposely pull both her spaghetti straps down. Her top is tight so her boobs only expose a bit at the top but still cover her nipples. Gf gave me a death stare but we still continue to walk. Quite horny to see her in this attire. As we walked, her top gets lower until one of her nipples almost exposed and she ask me to pull up for her. The carpark was bright so I pulled up in case if anyone see. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.
Nice share bro. Does she always get horny when guys are beoing her?
Old 22-04-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Since you are new, i advice you to stay at home, dun add on problem to the society fragility. If not, anther cb extend to 29 June instead of 1 June.
wah if tht is to happen.. cannot imagine man..
Old 23-04-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Hacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess.. i will stay at home then.. thanks
Old 23-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah if tht is to happen.. cannot imagine man..
Women got their itchy need as well.. Not just a man problem.
Old 23-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
titutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess.. i will stay at home then.. thanks
Yes, stay home, stay safe
Old 24-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..
+ 1. Anyone?
Old 27-04-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
+ 1. Anyone?
I know a place in the central near commonwealth . If anyone interested in knowing ping me but the only request i have is i wish to watch from close quarters
Old 27-04-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

A couple seemed to be busy making out near commonwealth on the silent street . They guy knows what i m talking about . Passed a couple of times expecting a free show but no luck . If you are the guy reading this . Would love to join the fun next time if you and her dont mind
Old 27-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex anymore. Gf scare kena caught or worse stomp by others. But lucky mask is mandatory now and manage to convince gf to go braless when we go for our groceries shopping or buy food. With mask, she is not so worry getting stomp.

Just few nights ago, gf wore a shorts and a tight black spaghetti top but braless to a nearby ntuc. The spaghetti material is thick but can see her boobs shape and a bit of her nipples poking. It was late night so not many people but a couple of guys notice her and was trying to figure if she was wearing bra. Gf just pretend she didn't notice them and continue to browse her items. Some of the guys purposely walk past her a few times to bio her cleavage. Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

At the carpark, while gf was walking to the car and carrying the items, I purposely pull both her spaghetti straps down. Her top is tight so her boobs only expose a bit at the top but still cover her nipples. Gf gave me a death stare but we still continue to walk. Quite horny to see her in this attire. As we walked, her top gets lower until one of her nipples almost exposed and she ask me to pull up for her. The carpark was bright so I pulled up in case if anyone see. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.
Sounds like what I did. Do check out my thread.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In light of CB.. didnt have much action. So am just sharing one of the many experiences that i have had..

This took place about 2 years ago. Met up with a dating app(T) match, she was an expat from the states, not your typical white ang moh but more of an hispanic mix asian girl.

So to the point, met her up for our first date, went for dinner at seng's wonton mee at telok ayer, followed by drinks at a nearby pub that serves really good drinks and they even have their own distillery upstairs (ppl into bars should have a brief idea which bar i am referring to).

Were already quite touchy in the bar, her hands were on my inner thighs and my mine, well...was basically being dora the explorer. To give a good vivid description on her body for all the bros here - she aint skinny nor is she too chubby, she has the right amount of meat at the right place - as she has some hispanic blood in her, so her booty was exceptionally bootylicious.. and her boobs were... more than a handful i would say/recollect.

So, both of us were a lil horny, paid up and have had wanted to head over to her place ( why? She is staying alone and is nearby to cbd and i am not). Walked to the back of ann siang hill - where the park connector is beneath P.S cafe towards her private residence when we stopped and started to plant kisses on each other lips and neck.

Our lips and tongues met, and it was a long, passionate deep kisses. My hands started to roam down south to her ample ass and started groping them like they were 2 fluffy buns. Slide those fingers between the crack and over her asshole, towards her forbidden fruit.

She was wet!! Dripping wet!! Made the entry so much easier for my fingers, by then her breathing was laboured while i was busy finger fucking her. There were occasional ppl who walked past, but thankfully there were not tha many ppl as it was already kinda late. But, when they do walk past, we would just resumed our hugging while i continued to finger her. There were some ppl who would do back glances but we just didnt really care by then. Was exciting to say the least.

We moved onto to the next stage where she started to deepthroat me. She squatted on the spiral stairs and me standing while i was thrusting into her mouth, gagging her at times. As i remembered that it was a humid night, we were both perspiring pretty badly and her eye-liner was already getting smudged, with the gagging and deepthroating, the smudge was more apparent - she almost resembeled a chinese panda.

Took her by the arms, got her to stand up and turn her around and pushed her on all 4s and proceeded to stuff my rod into her pussy. Pounded her like crazy. Pulled her top down and exposed her tits, grabbed them and played with them, tune them like a radio tuner while i was fucking her from behind. Her moans were stereo, by then anybody who will be approaching us would know what we are up to.
Didnt really bother to request her to tone it down though, was just secretly hoping that we will be spotted.

Continued in doggy for a lil while, before we moved to the bottom of that spiral stairs and propped her onto the side wall, spread her legs and just continue to fuck her brains out.

At this point, a woman walked past (i think she is a service crew based on the uniform and the crocs sandals she was wearing), was kind of shocked at the same time excited. I just hugged the date, trying to cover the expose body part with my body, was lucky that i didnt pull my entire pants down, was just the zipper that was down. Of course, the entire front pants was wet (her juice, our sweat) - just looked like i jizzed in my pants. Thankful, she didnt spoil the party and she just continued her way.

Continued pounding her for a lil while, she came a few times as her hips will quiver and she will let out this squeak whenever she came. When i was about to cum, let her know and i shot my load inside her. Creampied achievement unlocked. Left my dick inside her for a lil while we catch a breather, took it out and white glob of cum flowed out of her pussy and down her legs. Asked her to give my dick a few good kisses, she just put my dick into her mouth and gave it a few good sucks.

Didnt really bother to clean her up after that, walked her home with the cum still slidding down her leg and in between her crotch - pantiless. Yeaps, she took it out and put it in her bag, so she was heading home commando. Went to her place and have had another round before we parted ways.

So there you have it guys. That was one of the most pleasant outdoor sexual experience that i have had.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro ernst, so sexciting!
Old 07-05-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddonmecar View Post
Nice share bro. Does she always get horny when guys are beoing her?
Yes, not always but sometimes she gets horny.. She likes the attention and imagine the guys fantasizing her. But she is also conscious of getting stomp for the wrong reasons. If I purposely tease her there by rubbing her sensitive parts when she is braless or pantyless, she will get wet very fast. Recently example at ntuc she was hugging my arm while shopping for grocery and I use my arm to rub her nipples through her top. She got very wet after that.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
bosiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, not always but sometimes she gets horny.. She likes the attention and imagine the guys fantasizing her. But she is also conscious of getting stomp for the wrong reasons. If I purposely tease her there by rubbing her sensitive parts when she is braless or pantyless, she will get wet very fast. Recently example at ntuc she was hugging my arm while shopping for grocery and I use my arm to rub her nipples through her top. She got very wet after that.
Nice share bro. I guess she is a moaner?
Old 07-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Since CB started, very boring. Cannot do outdoor with my gf.

The only outdoor we can do is outside my house... either the corridor which is more risky or the staircase which is safer. Maybe everyone stay at home and is more stressful, I see more people smoking outside their house. So we have to wait until late night when everyone is asleep then we can go outside to bonk in case halfway someone see us.

Anyway my gf usually put a long cardigan beside the door so she can wear it when opening the door to collect food or delivery. She usually wear very little or revealing at home so the cardigan is to cover up. Few nights ago gf just finished shower and still naked... I asked her to go outside smoke. She wanted to wear something first but I told her she can wear the cardigan at the door... surprisingly she was ok. The cardigan is long until her thigh level but it was very thin and there was no buttons or zip. So it will open up unless she hold it.

While smoking, I disturb her and move her hands away... her cardigan open up and exposed her boobs and pussy. She looked around to check for people and I start to tease her. Playing with her nipples and pussy. Soon she was very wet. I quickly bonk her on the spot in standing position. She was trying very hard not to make any sound as it was very quiet at night. Scare our neighbours can hear. I try to remove her cardigan but she didn't allow. Finally move her to the stairs and she ok to remove her cardigan to put on the floor for her to sit. Bonk her with her legs wide open and cum onto her cardigan. In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1