The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Army rule #7, do it but dun get caught, good luck since you made your choice
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-05-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
litecion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my mscp encounter

Very nice story. Please post more.
Old 28-05-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Maybe bro Mozhe needs to standby morning after pill just in case.....
Agreed, better be safe than sorry
Old 28-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Tuesday
so I guess I will Keep my fingers crossed and hope everything is as smooth as silk tmr and tmr and tmr tmr .
I hope I have something to update tomorrow.
Hope so too TS ! ...jiayu !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Wednesday
Time check, 9am

Gail : dear I can only go at abt 1pm. U ok ?
Me : okay sure. Wat time must u be home ?
Gail : I need to be bk to prepare dinner. Sir n mdn bk at 7pm.
I do some calculations of the time to run all the errands and how much time i have before sending gail back.
My mom has a unit in the east rented out to a couple from malaysia, but has recently discontinued the rent and returned back home thus leaving the unit unoccupied. I have a set of the unit key and my plan is to bring gail to the unit and fuck our brains out.

Time check, 1230pm
Gail texted me and she was ready. So I picked her up immediately. Gail dressed up very simple. A army green tank top and a tight jeans. She was very excited and thanks me for sending her. Instead of sending her to the NTUC nearer to our house, I drove her to the NTUC @ Changi biz park . She was so happy and kept our fingers locked in the car. When we reached the NTUC, I was happy to see the queue to get in was short. She showed me the list of items she needs to buy and I helped her to search for the items fast. We spent about 30mins and off to deliver some stuffs to ah ma house at bedok.

Time check , 2.10pm
Gail ran down from ah ma block. She was skipping toward me like a little girl and was so eager to know where we were going but I did answered her.
She was shocked to see when I drove to the entrance of a condo. We were well behave as I do not want to alarm anyone.
Once we were in the unit when she saw nobody was in the house she was a little relaxed. She was so fascinated by the seaview from the full glass window and was very jovial. I hugged her from behind and started to kiss on her neck. Gail closed her eyes and leaned on me as I licked from her neck and into her ear and alternately biting her ear lobe. She arched her head back and started to moan softly at the same time rubbing my dick outside my berm.

Time check 2.45pm
Gail reminded me she needs to be home to cook before 5pm. We have slightly more then 120 minutes for ourselves. I pulled her to the master bedroom and we stripped each other. I told her we will bath first and she jumped on me and I piggyback her to the bathroom. Her 2 melons rubbing my back make me so hard. We sat in the bathtub and let the water run on us. I have difficulty position my hard dick as i kept poking on her back when she sat in front of me. Gail looked at me seductively and whispered " finger me dear " and she spread her legs wide and rested at the top of the bathtub. I was multi tasking in frenching her, tunning her hard nipples and rubbing/fingering her pussy. Gail was sexually aroused fast. I can feel her pussy juice in the water, its warmer and slightly more slippery. She started to mumble something I dont understand, I ignored her and kept teasing her. Gail moved her hand to her back and reached for my dick. She was gripping it and stroking. I increased the speed to thumb rubbed her clit while slipping my middle finger into her pussy. Gail was responding, I have increased her blood flow to her pussy thus increasing her body heat. Her heart beat faster as I inserted another finger in her cave. She lost control and started to moan loudly, as I focused on rubbing her g spot. She released my dick and was gripping my arms tightly, her body went soft on me while mouth wide open gasping for air and cramped her toes.
Gail : dear dont stop, I m cummmmming .....
God I m cummmmming.
I felt more warm fluid flowing out from her contracting viginal and a long loud " ahhhhhhhh " showed she has her orgasm. She slapped my chest with a slut look and gave me a deep kiss. Her tongue wiggle into my mouth and we engaged in a war of tongue. I moved her up and I sat on the toilet bowl. Gail kneeled in between my legs and started to give me the best blow job so far in my entire life. There were no restrictions, no worries to stop her from providing me the best blow. She was swallowing my entire dick and was gagging herself causing her saliva flowing down from my pipe. I left hand was tuning her hardened nipple and right was pushing her head to encourage her to keep sucking. It took a while to reach my limit. But gail never complained nor gave up her task, she did her duty diligently until I shot several waves of tsunami into her mouth. Knowing her , she will not back off and will sucked me clean till my last drops of cum.

Time check 3.35pm
We rested on the bed to regain our energy. Gail again went to the window to enjoy the full seaview while I laid on the bed enjoying her full naked body. Her body was so beautiful that I hardened my dick just only by looking at her. I went to my pocket and withdrew my standby condom. I rolled it on and move behind gail. I pulled her ass toward me and rested her right leg on the couch. I positioned my dick at her glittering entrance and dabbled her juice with my dick before i try to insert my into her. I felt some resistance, gail was so tight. I need to lubricate her more so I sat down and started eating her abalone. Gail was supporting herself on the window pressing her upper body on the window while i feasted her pussy. Nobody can see us as there is no unit facing us. So I m going to fuck gail facing the sea. The excitement caused her to get wet very fast. I positioned her in stand doggy, bent her down slightly and slowly pushed my dick bit by bit into her. I stopped when i have put my penis head into her to let her pussy accustomed to my dick. I repeatedly pushed in a little and pulled out more until we both found the rhythm and synchronised our movements.
Gail : aah.. mmmmh ... yes ohh yes ... I can feel u inside .... aaahhhh ...
Me : tell me u love it
Gail : aah aah ... yesss I love it dear .. aah ... sssssss ... ssss ... u so thick ... agggghhhh ...
Gail's moan boosted my ego and brought me to the next higher performance level. I stable myself and rested my right leg on the couch too. Our bodies contour matches perfectly like a Lego. When i heard Gail was trying to control her moan, I gave her a spank on her butt to make her moan louder.
Me : I wanna hear u moan loudly. Dont control. Nobody can hear us.
With the spanking and encouragement from me , gail started to increase the tempo and gave out a long loud " aaaaaahhhhhh " followed by some squeaking sound. I changed my 5 long 1 short bust to 3 long 1short then to 1 long 1 short. Ensuring each of my longer thrust reached the far end of her viginal wall with a piak sound. Gail was resting her face on the window, breathing very heavily creating some mist on the window. I pulled her hands to her back and rested her head on couch and continued to pleasure her from behind. After a few more minutes of high intensity thrusting, Gail reached her summit as more fluid was flowing down on her thigh. In the mid of thrusting, gail suddenly released some air from her pussy and gave out a fart sound, caused both of us to laugh out loud. It disrupted us a few seconds but we were back to fulfill each other desire again. I did not want fuck gail on the bed as I dont want to mess up and stained the bed. We were just fucking lustfully.
Gail : dear ... dont stop.... I cumming soon .. I can feel u so hard inside me .... yesss...
Me : nice ... I wanna cover u with my cums .
I wanna cream pie u ..... aggghhhh .....
Gail : aaahhhhh I think cumming dear , dear i cumming ......
Me : me too ....
I pulled out my dick, removed the cap and positioned my dick outside her mouth. But gail was still feeling her orgasm and has not come into her senses to see my intention and open her mouth to receive. I couldn't control and cummed on her face, but not as much. Gail gave me a satisfied look and licked my cums she can.

Time check 4.10pm
We hugged tightly and I sat on the couch while gail sat on my laps and cuddled me.
Gail : thank you dear, you know exactly how to make me so hot and drive me crazy. I have never have this feeling before.
Me : my pleasure and tks for the trust.
( thrust )

After the short rest , we headed to the bathroom again to wash up. We were washing each other but focus more on our private parts. Gail was easily aroused when I applied the body wash and rubbed on her sore puss and nipples. She was resting her weak body on me and did not resist me to give her another heat. I fingered her with 2 fingers rapidly till the finale. She wanted to repay me back but I declined.
We clean the bathroom and tidied the bed, ensured we did not leave any trace evidence behind.

Time check 4.30pm
I drove out from our love nest and sent her home. Gail was feeling very cherry and was very flirtatious. Her cheek was reddish and she kept saying she never had this feeling before. She told me she has reached 5 peaks today.
Me : so do u wanna watch the seaview again ?
Gail : only seaview? Yes I want to cum again.
Old 28-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bbm82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

congrat bro
Old 28-05-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Uncle wished i had seaview too
Old 28-05-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

JACKPOT plus HONEYPOT!
Old 28-05-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GOAL!!!!! congrats!!!!
Old 28-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bbm82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post
Uncle wished i had seaview too
beware of what you wished for
Old 29-05-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats here, rocket successfully launched.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 29-05-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

jackpot....!
Old 29-05-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Congrats brother
Old 29-05-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she's a good keeper... dont lose her man
Old 29-05-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: my mscp encounter

TS, Congrats u found a good gem..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1