The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold
Place to spare

just wondering if any bro have place to spare for few hours for discreet fun this friday afternoon with my GF.. Willing to pay for a reasonable price..cos now can't go Hotel 81.. haha..hope not a stupid question...

Thanks..
Old 27-05-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Place to spare

Hi Bro TS,

I'm also looking for alternative space to spare. If got those studio service apartment to rent for short period of time also can.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Try Air Bnb?
Old 27-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
just wondering if any bro have place to spare for few hours for discreet fun this friday afternoon with my GF.. Willing to pay for a reasonable price..cos now can't go Hotel 81.. haha..hope not a stupid question...

Thanks..
Enjoy! Up u and bump ur thread.

Last edited by Sorbxe; 28-05-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Same here looking for lobang for short term loan of room. Avoid H81 and ST.
Old 28-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber28 View Post
Same here looking for lobang for short term loan of room. Avoid H81 and ST.
Why avoid H81 and ST?
Old 28-05-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

I had my reasons for this. I would rather spend $$ booked a 5 star hotel n do our bonking but I had my reason of why.

I don't mind paying but the fuss of registration turns her off
Old 28-05-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpoint View Post
Try Air Bnb?
Actually is airbnb safe now?
Old 28-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Place to spare

The Russian man went two places, Orchard Tower and GL searching for paid sex. During CB knowing RLD is closed till further notices. I figure he cannot take it and drink until stone.

Probably he mistaken a PRC lady as FL. He even took off his clothings at police guard post. His case is pending till next mth. I guess he is essential service and worked for LTA or PSA. He made a grave mistake and will be jail and ban from working here.

What made me LOL. He said if this is Russia, he shoot the fellow. This is not Russia and Russian gang dont call the shots here. What is mine point. Those who need a place to bonk and cannot find just forget it. This period of time only those with connection will walk into the back door.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ups you and bump thread
Old 28-05-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The Russian man went two places, Orchard Tower and GL searching for paid sex. During CB knowing RLD is closed till further notices. I figure he cannot take it and drink until stone.

Probably he mistaken a PRC lady as FL. He even took off his clothings at police guard post. His case is pending till next mth. I guess he is essential service and worked for LTA or PSA. He made a grave mistake and will be jail and ban from working here.

What made me LOL. He said if this is Russia, he shoot the fellow. This is not Russia and Russian gang dont call the shots here. What is mine point. Those who need a place to bonk and cannot find just forget it. This period of time only those with connection will walk into the back door.
Shoot what?
Sperm?
Putin?
Old 30-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

This is what happen when garment always use talent gor foreigners working here, then thry get big headed n thought too highly of themsrlves, disrespect the locals here n even disrespect the laws n law enforcer, worse is law enfircer csn be PR.I still remember little indis riot clearly.A shame.Actually all these foreigner ate just normal workers.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber28 View Post
I had my reasons for this. I would rather spend $$ booked a 5 star hotel n do our bonking but I had my reason of why.

I don't mind paying but the fuss of registration turns her off
I'm guessing she's married? :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1