The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitlover72 View Post
Hi Bros,

Have been searching for a ML who used to work at Eminent HC. The HC along Lavender. The building is gone. The name of the Ml is Ivy, managed to see her work permit once and her name is Hoe Poh Chuan. She has shared that she was staying at Balestier area when I used to frequent her. She also has a roommate by the name of Michelle working at Eminent as well. Hope a kind brother here will have her contact. Thank you.
this HC last time got many gems. i rem got one tall msian ML called Yuki very hot. long legs and C cup. rtf her many times. wonder if she has already retired now, if haven't feel like rtf again.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for thai ml jasmine , work at bukit pasoh road thai spa before spa closed down last heard fr fellow cheongster work as fl now at kovan appreciate fellow bros who has her ctc can help share. Cheers
Old 13-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone,
Do anyone know where JC from orchard spa in jurong east ?

Thx alot
Old 13-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Juz curious bro,

U mean she specified on her wechat that she provides HJ oni?
Her wechat profile says nothing.

When you add her as a friend. Still nothing.

When you text her to engage her services, she will state upfront only have HJ.

And yes, she really only offers HJ. Not even BM. Citing security concerns in the location she is working at.

She has closed shop for the year. Will be back in 2017 at another location I think.

To add on, 0% chance of anything extra than HJ. Although I remember another bro said she has more than the menu. But I can almost confirm nothing.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
tangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
Anyone have any idea on Vivian AR from malaysia? Missed her Ar badly ): pls pm me if u have her ctc thanks!!
Totally miss Vivian too. I lost her number in my old damaged Hp. Does any Bro still hv her contact?
Old 14-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
Nope, she says provide massage. Have to PM her to find out more, then she insists no further than HJ. Maybe it is not the same Isabella. She has long hair, nice boobs, chio looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Her wechat profile says nothing.
When you add her as a friend. Still nothing.
When you text her to engage her services, she will state upfront only have HJ.
And yes, she really only offers HJ. Not even BM. Citing security concerns in the location she is working at.
She has closed shop for the year. Will be back in 2017 at another location I think.
To add on, 0% chance of anything extra than HJ. Although I remember another bro said she has more than the menu. But I can almost confirm nothing.
Thanks for the detailed info bros, greatly appreciated.
Cheerz..
Old 14-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows where is Anna from New wellness SPA working now?

Thanks
Old 14-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Pdidi. The foreign contingent girls of Prestige Facial Studio have all been sent packing. They are last heard back in their cuntrys of origin. The local massage girls should still be in Singapore.
Old 16-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

More lost than found ... Really sad ... Lost gems can't be recovered ...
Old 16-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Usually is Lost And Gone.

Those not gone and can be found, are not lost..
Old 16-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Many have deliberately gone missing because they have moved on with a new life and don't want to be reminded of the times they had to sell their bodies for cash.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Does anyone know where Dior is now? Formerly from cuppage then moved to RV. MILF with tats.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
mattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Many have deliberately gone missing because they have moved on with a new life and don't want to be reminded of the times they had to sell their bodies for cash.
Perfectly worded. After all, don't we all desire to lead a non-chaotic life at the end of the day?

For now, embrace the wild.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Apple went back to china 4 months back.... I visit her when she work at Balestier joint.
Such a small world, happen to know Apple ex bf during VIP era was my secondary school classmate. He damn pissed off with Apple for lying to him that she only does 'wash faces' one. And every month ask him for $2000 allowance. Hide from him that she is divorcee with son in China too.

So bros beware in case Apple come out with bullshit stories again
Old 17-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiWeiKeKe View Post
Such a small world, happen to know Apple ex bf during VIP era was my secondary school classmate. He damn pissed off with Apple for lying to him that she only does 'wash faces' one. And every month ask him for $2000 allowance. Hide from him that she is divorcee with son in China too.

So bros beware in case Apple come out with bullshit stories again
Heard from QQ about how Apple ex bf got to find out she doesn't wash face only too. Bcos Apple always ask him fetch to & fro VIP hotel. Apple ex bf appear dumb enough, took so long to realize kenna conned every month two thousands SGD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread