The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PAP to announce entire slate of candidates over coming fortnight

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The People's Action Party will also announce which Members of Parliament will be stepping down ahead of the coming General Election.

SINGAPORE: The People’s Action Party will be announcing its entire slate of candidates for the coming General Election over the coming fortnight, before the National Day Rally takes place on Aug 23. The MPs who will retire before the GE will also be announced, said party Organising Secretary Dr Ng Eng Hen.

“Over the next two weeks, till the National Day Rally or so, PAP will be making a number of announcements," said Dr Ng on Monday (Aug 10).

"First of retiring MPs, which we have started this week, and I would say I’m very happy with the way some announcements have come through. It was a much better way of announcing retirements. A much more deliberate and dignified way of announcing retirements, and I'm very glad about the reception that we’ve had and we’ll continue that up to the Rally or so.

"Second, we will be introducing new candidates. Not only who they are, but where they are standing; what they have done in the constituency in which they are standing in the last one, two, some even more than two years.”

Added the Defence Minister: "Third, in line with that, we’ll be introducing the whole slate to the constituency. This is a radical change - in other words, whereas previously we only announced the whole slate of candidates on Nomination Day, we’re telling you who’s going to stand well before Nomination Day, whatever day that comes. “

Dr Ng said this strategy was adopted following feedback from residents in the last GE.

“We believe that this is better politics. It’s better to tell the residents up front who is standing in their constituency so they can examine on record, what candidates have done, can do and they can make intelligent choices after examining whoever the political parties who are standing, who can better serve them," he said.

"We feel that for the PAP, this is a better way of doing it and I think the residents will prefer that approach and we’ll be starting soon, after this holiday weekend is over.”

Dr Ng visited houses in Jalan Dusun on Monday morning, together with other current Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC MPs Zainudin Nordin, Josephine Teo and Hri Kumar.

Mr Wong Kan Seng was not present.

Potential PAP candidates Saktiaandi Supaat, Chong Hee Kiong and Chee Hong Tat were also seen accompanying the MPs on the house visits.

Jalan Dusun was formerly part of the Moulmein-Kallang GRC, which was dissolved by the Electoral Boundaries Review Committee, and has since been absorbed into Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.

- CNA/ek

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1