The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post
wayne you're not even thinking before you say anything..
first you accuse me as his clone zapping you.. and then accused me of giving his FB and got you directed to a WRONG PERSON... and then now you say he's gone after people found his FB???
come on get your facts straight hahaha!
you're humiliating your own ass this time wayne hahaha!
Wow this wayne doggy barking nice story! how about a backup screenshot since u said itnash provide u aimex details ? Ah forget it cant u just a rumor spreader , look at u spaming fake hiv of petain wl know alrdy. , he can only provide us rojana nia lol... So now u r spreading that i am a clone to amex and itnash ... icic entertain us more..
Old 17-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Couldn't find the place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Wow this wayne doggy barking nice story! how about a backup screenshot since u said itnash provide u aimex details ? Ah forget it cant u just a rumor spreader , look at u spaming fake hiv of petain wl know alrdy. , he can only provide us rojana nia lol... So now u r spreading that i am a clone to amex and itnash ... icic entertain us more..

Paedoshit have no status to talk about others as they are way below trash level. Pathetic bastard got played anal by bngla thats why have inferior complex
Old 20-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara
Re: Couldn't find the place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Man up and be more creative pls... not even one of you can man up muscleman? Useless balless cunts of petain forum jokers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1