The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KrbFu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

After reading Bro Vapriserz FR on Veyron: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=34770, it's extremely tough for me to resist not to seek a session with her.

OKT: Very responsive.

What you've been waiting for... about Veyron

Looks: My poison - she's chiobu. Rather fair for a Thai girl. Good complexion.
Body: Petite, slim, quite well toned, slim limbs. Has a few tattoos, but imo they're well-placed and well-designed - definitely body art.
Boobs: Enhanced - a little large for her frame, but pretty proportionate. She has pink pointed nipples - good for licking.
Pussy: Shaved except for a trimmed diamond-shaped turf on her mound.

Shower is SOP. After that, she started off with body a massage - and she's naked! (You may want to ask her to skip it if you want your 2 bonks' worth though.) Then we engaged in some kisses and frenching. Her catbath was slow and deliberate... shiok! And she took her time pampering my balls and cock with her tongue... no use of her hands here! Nice!

She'd wanted to cap me but I stopped her because I hadn't had my fill yet. It's my turn to give her constantly pointed nipple a good licking. She responded with slight moaning. Obviously, she enjoyed the painting more because stereo would go up 2 or 3 notches... and she became really really wet!

Her pussy was tight, but there's no need for KY. With the long foreplay I had with her, the FJ was short.

GFE: To me, gfe is more than frenching. The last session I had was with Serene of TKC 2 months ago, and that girl was overflowed with gfe - it's simply her personality. Veyron is more aloof, more guarded - I gather it's because she doesn't want to be KC-ed by any bros here. No matter what, she's 22, in college, and still rather idealistic.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Will u suck her toes too haha
will suck, nibble, bite, lick till she flow CB juice many many nad beg me to Fark her hard!
Old 20-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tarma Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Having a chance to try out tis sister pair yesterday night .both are new in tis trade ..and 1st time in our silipore..green green needed guide around . More on making love with g/f type .need time to break the ice .. treat them nicely . They will kiss and fuck you like no time lo haha.... Those looking for super comamdo type service can leave.. both syt lover . Young /slim body type.....boob around small B ba. 😉 . 1st time having 2 young chick licking and sucking my small bro. Really interesting .. think all man should at lease try out once... hee..
Lastly okt service supper power. 👍👍👍

By the way those sis actually is came from same mother but different father la..
Thanks for the advice.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
will suck, nibble, bite, lick till she flow CB juice many many nad beg me to Fark her hard!
And unleashed your hot sperms into her vagina she loves it.. after that dick slap her face too
Old 20-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyact View Post
Promised Bro Jerry an FR if she's good.
And indeed she is.
Jewel(BKG)

Location: Near MRT. I walked from the MRT with the given directions. Driving bros should be no problem many parking around I saw.
Looks: 9/10 (Killer eye contact great smile and nice complexion)
Body: 10/10 (Her tight body and super sexy dress in the short shorts showing her bums its all it takes to kill a guy. As we walking up the stairs to her room, my eyes was glued to her ass(no joke) if bros been there will know what I mean)
GFE: 10/10 (Starts from the moment she open door, talk with me (English is passable no problem to make out conversation), getting me a glass of water, take off clothes for me and hang all these are nice gestures)
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10 (She is one of the best I had as far as I can remembered. Great suction with deepthroat, lots of eye contact and massage my balls to make me go deeper into her mouth.. thinking of it makes me urge to go again real soon.. exploded in her mouth and she takes it like a pro)
FJ: 9/10 (All kind of positions she is ok. Patience and I ended in a reverse cowgirl position looking and feeling her nice body and nice ass)
Dmg: $160/90/2 (Given the standards this price is totally worth it for her)
RTF: 100%

She's really a GEM. A faith that many FRs are still legit. At least I found one.
The last time I wrote FR for BKG and TRL I was Zapped. But since I promised Bro Jerry will just write my truthful FR. If u read and have the same or better experienced, welcomed to up my pts
She looks like Miso
Old 20-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
She looks like Miso
U miss miso soup la we know.
Also M. Go club punish her!
Old 20-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Now here become "Will great bonk" thread instead of FRs. Will do this will do that, no one gives a shit.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforboobs View Post
U miss miso soup la we know.
Also M. Go club punish her!

Brother which club ... 😁😁😁 i like to buy her some drink....
Sofa look like in v6 ktv room ... am i wrong 🤔
Old 20-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Nena Teeruklover

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699760

Looks: 9/10 Bit shy + Slutty as pic posted above. SYT CERTIFIED.

Body: 9/10 Firm body with soft C enhanced boobs. Cant get enough of it.

Shower. 8/10 SOP. I like the way she cleans my dick and testicles.

French: 9/10 Like a pro just like the way with your long lost gf.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Sensual to fast vicious licking & sucking.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Deep, slow sucks to wet moderate speed blows to get me ready for action.

Pussy: 9/10 Clean sensitive odorless shaven pussy loves getting licked at sucked at for pre-action wetness.

FJ: 9/10 Natural wet no lube used. she french like crazy during missionary and her moans are very arousing.

GFE: 2 shots done within 70mins and she gave me a great massage in between and her hair smells damn nice while cuddling.

Do not miss this hidden GEM at $140!!!
Old 20-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had justy from xclusive this late afternoon. 

Looks 8/10. looks similar to photo just abit darker.
Body 8/10. really petite and with a hourglass shaped with a slim waist. good to doggy cause she have a amazing round ass. NATURAL C/D boobs.soft like toufu. and keep take my hand to support them.
Frenching: 7/10. Will french when asked. Fairly standard
GFE: 8/10. can talk anything under the sun and her hand keep caressed my dick even when it was soft
BBBJ: 6/10. just awhile cause maybe because of the braces
pussy:9/10. naturaly wet. odorless clean shave pussy.and her pussy is tight
FJ:9/10. well she is up with all kind of positions.but must say she is a rider.no matter cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position looking and feeling her nice body and nice ass. and doggy she got a hourglass shaped waist just nice to hold and bang her meaty ass.
RTF: considering.as there is still many fish in the sea.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 18
skyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant futureskyfish.05 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar96 View Post
She told me still in Singapore but working night club for now..

seldom post, but i do think i know where is this place.. should be the club that starts with R, ends with C
Old 20-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Johndoe555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfish.05 View Post
seldom post, but i do think i know where is this place.. should be the club that starts with R, ends with C
Please stop sharing this expired FL's face. damn boring. too much of "even if it's a good thing" becomes a very bad thing now. Ask you eat instant noodle for 3 to 4 months you sian mai?

Lai share FR for "not so expired" FL.
First time posting my very honest fr after booking with my friend's nick for the longest time. now i decided to have my own contribution.

VEYRON from Xclusive.

Looks:
Normal, close to picture. but face in pic too much filter. cant see the few small moles.

Body:
Neh Neh BIG, fucking BIG. but fake neh neh la, think the nipples also lost it's life after putting silicone bags inside. no reaction one. like forever hard and standing.
ASS big big also, thigh big big. lower body of a amazon warrior.

French:
Wu kanna bo. but still wu la. not DFK. more like LFK.
kanna ai, kanna mai.

Language:
Ang mor can. but she like damn quiet, ti ti see phone when fuck finish 1 shot.

Shower:
Normal

Pussy:
Not shaved, trimmed. okok. not bad. no smell.

BBBJ:
Suction is quite bad. but the licking and okok lor.

FJ:
nothing to shout about.

Overall, average bonk. very expected. she very diam diam kind. talk to her like bz like that.
A bit commercial. GFE almost none. maybe she dont like me. cause i force her DT.

RTF:
Nope, too mainstream, systematic kind of FL service
Old 20-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Thought her favourite thing to do is to dick slap her face and ask bros to cum in her pussy. Now work in nightclub how sia? Cum in drink? lol anyway, this club looks familiar. Wonder if I been there before...
The ladies can earn more working in club. You want to up one of these ladies, must sweet talk, buy drinks and all, then when want to up her, still must book own room and pay her fee! She gets the drinks commission plus fee. If the lady is a FL, you just pay the posted price, no need to talk, she spread her legs already.

But working in club is tougher in other ways, heard one lady tell me, getting drunk on hard liquor plus 2nd hand smoking every working night takes quite a toll on health.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

abit reluctant to share cuz scared hard to get slots, but here's my FR for 331:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks: 8/10 pic says it all, young and cute syt
Body: 8.5/10 again, pic says it all. slim with no fats. -1 for small boobs and -0.5 for scars from bike accident
GFE: 9/10 very friendly and chatty, shared that she loves thai food and is a great cook too. also a bike lover so bros who are into bikes will have a common topic with her
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 did BJ but felt great too. hardworking and patient and just wants to please you
FJ: 9/10 fucked her in every position and she was very obliging. pussy was so tight i had to try hard not to fire off my first round too quickly. came in my favorite spooning position and it was just GREAT
RTF: yes definitely. just hope the price don't shoot up

she loves spicy food so bros who want to bring food for her take note.

if you like my FR pls up my points, want sponsor free bonk also can wahahha
Old 20-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
huhuh1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforboobs View Post
Now u know lol and all the good frs on SE/Soi/SexAmazon.
Photos are heavily edited. I am certain.

I do agree to a certain extend camera apps these days and many girls want to look good. But size? Slim become fat. Wtf.
I have been browsing man. Is xclusive girls' accurate? The FRs on some are pretty good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1