The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Came yesterday to find Jixiang for the first time and here is the FR

Looks: 10/10 - beauty, soft skin and angelic face, look like my 女神 song Hui qiao Silky hair.
Boobs: 8/10 - C perky and light, pointy sensitive nipples. A few times, she dint want me to tease them with my fingers. With nice rose tat between. Great for grabbing during doggy.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Good enough to make you hard. Normal suction and there was tongue on my tip.
69/fingering: 8/10 - Tried to push for 69 - Tried to stroke and she felt sensitive. I dint want to push for fingering at this point. Stroke her clit and I knew immediately, she has a thin libia, puffy mound pussy.
Ass: 10/10 - two medium planets. Fair and smooth skinned, soft feel, bouncy and firm. Best view for doggy, some light spanking involved. Grab them when you make out with her while standing at the door.
Frenching: 10/10 - strong tongue action, not sure whether for all bros
FJ: 8/10 - did cowgirl x 2, doggy x 2, missionary x 1. She rides really well with her soft silky hair flowing from her angelic face, slim midriff and perky tits. Doggy was the best - two ass cheeks that jiggle like Tauhuay and a slim waist and perky tits to grab on. Good stereo on this point onwards. She might have creamed a little when I banged her in doggy. Missionary - have good view on that cute puffy pussy and overall angelic looks. Came when she rode/grind me the second time, action-packed.

Overall, service is slightly above average. No cuddles afterward. She speak very basic English. She seems shy/awkward on certain things. Basically, her looks and body make up for it. To conclude, if you want to smash a beautiful fuck-doll with an angelic face, smooth skin and a clapping ass, she’s the one for you.

RTF: A strong Yes, I would prefer jixiang than ruyi. Jixang is Defintely my 女神
Old 10-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
saw Ruyi in her stewardess uniform. will try her again. she says next time she and Jing Jing together shuangfei. good idea. wait till i reserve some vitamin M for the super bonk with them.

OKT botak says has another new gal on the way.
Bro is she in SIA sarong kebaya? One of my fantasy haha
Old 10-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, wad time 1658a close shop
Old 11-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Bros, wad time 1658a close shop
they open from 11am, and last call is 10.30pm.

i like to go during my lunch break, detox and back to office

yesterday had a great session with Ji xiang. she is getting more cheerful nowadays. i have written FR on her before in this thread. rotate between Ji xiang and ruyi. sounds pretty auspicious. love their breasts and soft landing in missionery.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
they open from 11am, and last call is 10.30pm.

i like to go during my lunch break, detox and back to office

yesterday had a great session with Ji xiang. she is getting more cheerful nowadays. i have written FR on her before in this thread. rotate between Ji xiang and ruyi. sounds pretty auspicious. love their breasts and soft landing in missionery.

Nice, i prob going down today for one of them
Old 11-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaraman View Post
Came yesterday to find Jixiang for the first time and here is the FR

Looks: 10/10 - beauty, soft skin and angelic face, look like my 女神 song Hui qiao Silky hair.
Boobs: 8/10 - C perky and light, pointy sensitive nipples. A few times, she dint want me to tease them with my fingers. With nice rose tat between. Great for grabbing during doggy.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Good enough to make you hard. Normal suction and there was tongue on my tip.
69/fingering: 8/10 - Tried to push for 69 - Tried to stroke and she felt sensitive. I dint want to push for fingering at this point. Stroke her clit and I knew immediately, she has a thin libia, puffy mound pussy.
Ass: 10/10 - two medium planets. Fair and smooth skinned, soft feel, bouncy and firm. Best view for doggy, some light spanking involved. Grab them when you make out with her while standing at the door.
Frenching: 10/10 - strong tongue action, not sure whether for all bros
FJ: 8/10 - did cowgirl x 2, doggy x 2, missionary x 1. She rides really well with her soft silky hair flowing from her angelic face, slim midriff and perky tits. Doggy was the best - two ass cheeks that jiggle like Tauhuay and a slim waist and perky tits to grab on. Good stereo on this point onwards. She might have creamed a little when I banged her in doggy. Missionary - have good view on that cute puffy pussy and overall angelic looks. Came when she rode/grind me the second time, action-packed.

Overall, service is slightly above average. No cuddles afterward. She speak very basic English. She seems shy/awkward on certain things. Basically, her looks and body make up for it. To conclude, if you want to smash a beautiful fuck-doll with an angelic face, smooth skin and a clapping ass, she’s the one for you.

RTF: A strong Yes, I would prefer jixiang than ruyi. Jixang is Defintely my 女神
cool FR

for me i like to fuck both of them

Ruyi is foreplay queen
Ji Xiang is cheerful one

the feel is quite different

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

boobietrapz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a fun place. Think IÂ’ll pop by tonight. Too many work stress. Decided to try some China tonight, not my usual Thai haunt. Quite bored of it.

Bro Apache, Cat80/100/150 possible also right? From your previous post I read....
Old 11-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

FR on 1658a Ruyi

Today, took several bros recommendation and went to 1658a to look for Ji Xiang. She just stepped out and had to wait patiently for 50 mins. Went into a few joints exploring but got attitude from 2 joints in particular. The others, my wait and want list gals were working or otherwise engaged. So lan lan, go back to 1658a to wait for Jixiang. Noticed Ruyi laying on the couch and playing with her HP, initially impression not too good, but slowly made some small talk with her. Ji xiang returned after 40 mins, but taking a look, i instead chose Ru Yi instead.

WL Name - Ru Yi
Looks - her looks grow on you, got a pretty sharp nose and not as bah as i tot her to be. Once she warms up to you she got that cheeky "careful i eat u up" look.
Origin - Hunan, PRC i think
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C cups very sensitive but a bit saggy. However if she lay on her back, its natural hills. Looks good actually, in doggie, wild swing. Damn... got a bit of hardon remembering this.
Body Built - Kinda slim. Ji Xiang is more bah than her.
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - She has a friendly attitude as she warms up, not the extreme GFE kind but more like a "hey Fuck Buddy, come lets do it" kind of air.

Led me into rm and some small talk. All the while smiling to herself and engaging in some small talk. Guess she was thinking "blookdy fool, wait so long still u get me" She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down then say, u are so dark, how come. I was like "wah lau, i am not a white piglet for you to roast and eat ok. " Giggle giggle laugh laugh. Then she stripped, i was disappointed at this point, saw C cups but slightly saggy. I was like "jialat lo"

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, led me to bathroom. More small talk and she began to shower me. Wash me very thoroughly, then began her foreplay. She really can use her butt to stimulate you. Holding my thighs, stroking then using her butt crack to play with my little brother. Strange enough, my didi responded. Normally, i am not interested in this. And didi got extremely hard. I dunno how she did it, but she did get me on.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she was like be gentle to me and i be good to you. Started licking me on my nips and all over, i started to finger her clit and to my surpirse well formed and very erect and very easy to stimulate.

Slowly, she was getting wet. She told me she does not do bbbj so she capped me and started a CBJ. Didi was getting harder again. Pulled her into 69 and gave licking her clit. and fingering the outside of her cave. She asked me if i am ready, i said no. She wanted to jump on me in cowgirl but i got up and lay her across my lap and started licking her tits. She requested i be gentle cos its very sensitive now. Fingering her and licking her clit and tits. Alternating to see how high she can get.
Cannot tahan already, i got ready to enter. This is where my surprise began.
She din moan much while i was licking her, but her body language tells it all. When i penetrated her, her pussy is soaking wet and very tight. She specially uses Okamoto 0.2 the black and gold kind. And even i was capped, i could feel every ridge, bump and turn in her pussy. She was tight but not too tight till pain that kind. I hesitated to fully penetrate her at first, moving shallow and slow. Her moans, i can say this, perfectly natural. Not faked, not a single bit. Slow and shallow, got the low low lusty moans. Once i went deep and hard, a crescendo builds. Her moans are totally in tandem with my strokes of my didi.

Initially, she even resisted a bit, saying i am too long and too hard. She is kinda afraid. As she slowly relaxed, her kegel muscles start to act. As i am coming out, she releases, when i go in shallow, she grips. When its deep, my didi felt as if its totally and gripped.
Next is her expression, her eyes half closed only seeing the whites, her eyelids flutter when i am deep. She clenches the pillow and sheets tight and her mouth has that half open. She really is an enjoyment to watch and she is really not faking it.

I slowly begin to gain traction and momentum, scissors and side positions. Side position, she really feels the pump and grips really tight. But my problem kicks in, i am getting too long and my bonking time is dragging, she slowly begins to feel pain as i have touched her crevix several times. She did nicely tell me to slow down or not too deep and when i hit too deep, sh will moan both in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Hard to describe but u gotta try it to know.
I am definately reaching her limits in endurance but she tries to work with me. And she is really working hard. I flip her back to missionary and she puts her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to really and fully penetrate and go in.
A queer mixture of her undulating traction in the cave and her very very sexy moans made me cum within 10 mins. It was not the explosive kind, but rather mellow and sextified kind. and i was squirting for quite a while.

I wanted to pull out but she held my thighs, letting me stay in there for a while more. She was still enjoying the feel of hot cum in the condom and my hardness inside of her. When she allowed me to exit, she turned on her side and massaged her navel, saying it ached a little. I abit heartache for her and massaged her navel for her for a while whilst she lay in the hollow of my arm. Here the GFE was superb. Got that i am all yours kind of GFE.
Got up, shower then she requested for my wechat. Asked her if she allow for RTF, she was quite hesitant and did not give me a direct answer. Got dressed and left.

Overall, i will RTF this lady. Dun expect very superfical oohs and aahs when u are with her. She is indeed the foreplay queen and her GFE is deep deep within. Unlock it and you will understand what i am saying. At the start, u may be disaapointed, cos too much surface GFE in GL. But her kind of GFE is 一切尽在不言中。

Also, this was one of my fastest sessions that i cum in GL. The satisfaction is deep down, not just jub and shoot kind.
Not a gem as per say to what cheongsters rate gems nowadays. But i see something different in Ruyi. She climaxed twice and our coupling is complete.
Treasure this lady bros. Really.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Sorry i am very nice to GL scene. Can i ask whether the girls are in some uniforms? Like mentioned earlier, ruyi is in air stewardess uniform? Would love to try if she is in a sarong kebaya
Old 12-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobietrapz View Post
Sounds like a fun place. Think IÂ’ll pop by tonight. Too many work stress. Decided to try some China tonight, not my usual Thai haunt. Quite bored of it.

Bro Apache, Cat80/100/150 possible also right? From your previous post I read....
i usually call gals from other house to come here, price range from SGD80, 100 to 150, depends on gals

Old 12-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Re: FR on 1658a Ruyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Today, took several bros recommendation and went to 1658a to look for Ji Xiang. She just stepped out and had to wait patiently for 50 mins. Went into a few joints exploring but got attitude from 2 joints in particular. The others, my wait and want list gals were working or otherwise engaged. So lan lan, go back to 1658a to wait for Jixiang. Noticed Ruyi laying on the couch and playing with her HP, initially impression not too good, but slowly made some small talk with her. Ji xiang returned after 40 mins, but taking a look, i instead chose Ru Yi instead.

WL Name - Ru Yi
Looks - her looks grow on you, got a pretty sharp nose and not as bah as i tot her to be. Once she warms up to you she got that cheeky "careful i eat u up" look.
Origin - Hunan, PRC i think
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C cups very sensitive but a bit saggy. However if she lay on her back, its natural hills. Looks good actually, in doggie, wild swing. Damn... got a bit of hardon remembering this.
Body Built - Kinda slim. Ji Xiang is more bah than her.
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - She has a friendly attitude as she warms up, not the extreme GFE kind but more like a "hey Fuck Buddy, come lets do it" kind of air.

Led me into rm and some small talk. All the while smiling to herself and engaging in some small talk. Guess she was thinking "blookdy fool, wait so long still u get me" She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down then say, u are so dark, how come. I was like "wah lau, i am not a white piglet for you to roast and eat ok. " Giggle giggle laugh laugh. Then she stripped, i was disappointed at this point, saw C cups but slightly saggy. I was like "jialat lo"

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, led me to bathroom. More small talk and she began to shower me. Wash me very thoroughly, then began her foreplay. She really can use her butt to stimulate you. Holding my thighs, stroking then using her butt crack to play with my little brother. Strange enough, my didi responded. Normally, i am not interested in this. And didi got extremely hard. I dunno how she did it, but she did get me on.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she was like be gentle to me and i be good to you. Started licking me on my nips and all over, i started to finger her clit and to my surpirse well formed and very erect and very easy to stimulate.

Slowly, she was getting wet. She told me she does not do bbbj so she capped me and started a CBJ. Didi was getting harder again. Pulled her into 69 and gave licking her clit. and fingering the outside of her cave. She asked me if i am ready, i said no. She wanted to jump on me in cowgirl but i got up and lay her across my lap and started licking her tits. She requested i be gentle cos its very sensitive now. Fingering her and licking her clit and tits. Alternating to see how high she can get.
Cannot tahan already, i got ready to enter. This is where my surprise began.
She din moan much while i was licking her, but her body language tells it all. When i penetrated her, her pussy is soaking wet and very tight. She specially uses Okamoto 0.2 the black and gold kind. And even i was capped, i could feel every ridge, bump and turn in her pussy. She was tight but not too tight till pain that kind. I hesitated to fully penetrate her at first, moving shallow and slow. Her moans, i can say this, perfectly natural. Not faked, not a single bit. Slow and shallow, got the low low lusty moans. Once i went deep and hard, a crescendo builds. Her moans are totally in tandem with my strokes of my didi.

Initially, she even resisted a bit, saying i am too long and too hard. She is kinda afraid. As she slowly relaxed, her kegel muscles start to act. As i am coming out, she releases, when i go in shallow, she grips. When its deep, my didi felt as if its totally and gripped.
Next is her expression, her eyes half closed only seeing the whites, her eyelids flutter when i am deep. She clenches the pillow and sheets tight and her mouth has that half open. She really is an enjoyment to watch and she is really not faking it.

I slowly begin to gain traction and momentum, scissors and side positions. Side position, she really feels the pump and grips really tight. But my problem kicks in, i am getting too long and my bonking time is dragging, she slowly begins to feel pain as i have touched her crevix several times. She did nicely tell me to slow down or not too deep and when i hit too deep, sh will moan both in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Hard to describe but u gotta try it to know.
I am definately reaching her limits in endurance but she tries to work with me. And she is really working hard. I flip her back to missionary and she puts her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to really and fully penetrate and go in.
A queer mixture of her undulating traction in the cave and her very very sexy moans made me cum within 10 mins. It was not the explosive kind, but rather mellow and sextified kind. and i was squirting for quite a while.

I wanted to pull out but she held my thighs, letting me stay in there for a while more. She was still enjoying the feel of hot cum in the condom and my hardness inside of her. When she allowed me to exit, she turned on her side and massaged her navel, saying it ached a little. I abit heartache for her and massaged her navel for her for a while whilst she lay in the hollow of my arm. Here the GFE was superb. Got that i am all yours kind of GFE.
Got up, shower then she requested for my wechat. Asked her if she allow for RTF, she was quite hesitant and did not give me a direct answer. Got dressed and left.

Overall, i will RTF this lady. Dun expect very superfical oohs and aahs when u are with her. She is indeed the foreplay queen and her GFE is deep deep within. Unlock it and you will understand what i am saying. At the start, u may be disaapointed, cos too much surface GFE in GL. But her kind of GFE is 一切尽在不言中。

Also, this was one of my fastest sessions that i cum in GL. The satisfaction is deep down, not just jub and shoot kind.
Not a gem as per say to what cheongsters rate gems nowadays. But i see something different in Ruyi. She climaxed twice and our coupling is complete.
Treasure this lady bros. Really.
yes, now you know why Ruyi is one of my regular

Old 12-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Re: FR on 1658a Ruyi

Quote:
yes, now you know why Ruyi is one of my regular
Thumbs up and Upz to you man bro apache.
Really different.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

boobietrapz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i usually call gals from other house to come here, price range from SGD80, 100 to 150, depends on gals
Thanks bro Apache, however I didn’t go yesterday. They were closed. I went at 1120pm. Hais.

Ended up went to another house to release, but not good enough!! Will go there someday
Old 13-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

dropped by for an afternoon fuck

the house is pretty quiet and the three gals sat at the couch, available for fucking session. RTF Ji Xiang
  • she is more cheerful and chatty now
  • her breasts are as delicious
  • nothing much in shower, but as good as before on the bed
  • sucked me all over
  • BBBJ but i told her i want to spend more time penetrating her
  • fuck her against the mirror standing up, and doggie on the bed
  • her moans are getting more and more real as you penetrate her. finished in doggie, see her moan as i fuck her from behind
  • good session overall

saw the seductive Ruyi on the couch. eyeing her next round

shower and proceed to a meeting, fully charged
Old 13-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

zaraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today tried jingjing as sometime I would like SYT.
Looks: she is SYT like 18yr old
french:light kiss, still not ready
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging and Shy which I like because still new in a month plus.
Service: 8/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 8.5/10 she give me the right feel like those seldom do it yet good suction type and at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 9.5/10 we had it in missionary Very enjoyable.

RTF: definitely when I urge for SYT like her. Those who urge for 18year old SYT, she will be your fantasy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1