The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 16-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who donít know much about their craft at all.

Iím amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and itís not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. Iím not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I donít session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, thatís an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe itís just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but Iím extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like Iím still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time
Now this would qualify as a sweeping statement.

I would be inclined to disagree with you about your stance on touching. To me, touching in a pro domme session is not essential and it would be disingenuous for a sub to demand for it in such a context given that the essence of a pro domme session is the power play and the sub's subjugation to the Mistress.

In my opinion, it would be unfair to say that the quality of local mistresses is not up to par simply because a number of them don't allow subs to touch them. Some are able to perform a wide range of activities and utilise their skills in various areas to allow you to experience physical and mental euphoria, without needing to allow you to touch them.

Instead, if some level of touching of non-vital parts of the domme is your preference, I would suggest that this be communicated to the domme beforehand, so that parties can ascertain whether such a session would be comfortable and enjoyable to both, and avoid any misunderstanding or unhappiness.

My two cents.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Domina/Goddess Phoenix?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5984 / Power: 10
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
is she in SG? cant seem to find her schedule...
Old 16-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
raygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddypty View Post
so which local mistresses hv you tried?
and which local dommes will you give a miss and y?
Wah this a a dangerous question wot. Hahaha. I think nobody will answer your quest ion as it involves names. Wait they later kenna 够力够力 from the mistress reading this hahaha....
Old 16-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
raygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress 😂
Old 16-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Lady boy ?
Old 17-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1873 / Power: 7
iphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant future

Where is Anja and Luna? They seems to vanish into thin air.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
onsenmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Both of them need to come back into the scene

To Rfootdude, I acknowledge itís a sweeping statement but letís just share opinions openly and freely in here. Iím not afraid of offending any local mistress or anyone who is a supporter

Touching is certainly not an essential part of a session. Power play is one of many facets of this game and sometimes or on several occasions, the prohibition of touching can be seen as a means to extend the power play scenario. You are right, touching a domme is a no-no if this facet is part of the scene and it can be used to enhance the dommeís natural dominance over the sub.

However for fetish play, touching is definitely a part of the scenario. Despite initial communication, Iím still left disappointed

No offense to anyone here. I have been initially reluctant to try the local scene for several years but decided against it recently. I hope it shapes up in due time cos it will be good for everyone
Old 17-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 12
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Touching is certainly not an essential part of a session. Power play is one of many facets of this game and sometimes or on several occasions, the prohibition of touching can be seen as a means to extend the power play scenario. You are right, touching a domme is a no-no if this facet is part of the scene and it can be used to enhance the domme’s natural dominance over the sub.

However for fetish play, touching is definitely a part of the scenario. Despite initial communication, I’m still left disappointed
not sure how I find myself defending visiting (overseas) dommes one month, and now local dommes the next month.

I guess the key is really NOT to think that all local dommes are the same, or that all overseas dommes are the same. I've had everything from utter disappointment to mindblowing experiences with both groups. To folks whom pigeon hole themselves into only supporting one group, all I can say is that you're missing out on 50% of the amazing dommes you could have met.
I'm going to refrain from sharing whom I didn't quite have chemistry with, but a local domme did blow my mind recently, and this is coming from someone whom has sessioned across a dozen countries in 5 continents, with a number of famous dommes.

As to physical contact, there are lines. On one hand, if dommes allow you to feel them up as much as you like, are they really different from a stripper? Do you feel dominated or even respect for her?
On the other hand, if they're overly cautious about contact, possible interactions may be severely restricted. and the range of activities you could engage in with her would be very limited.
Every domme draws their lines differently, the key is to find one that matches your preference.

pending:Yamate
Old 17-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1873 / Power: 7
iphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant future

Singapore ladies got offer fetish play meh?

If got, can kindly intro?
Old 17-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Anya married to Ang moh and pregnant. Consider her retired
Luna went to KL. I guess no longer working for undertable
Old 17-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
otherOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyotherOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Anya married to Ang moh and pregnant. Consider her retired
Luna went to KL. I guess no longer working for undertable
Yeah. Apparently that ang moh was her bf back in her pro domme days. The reason she left the scene was because she drew too much attention toward herself, like doing TNP interviews, even though this scene requires discretion.

Last I heard hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of the rooms.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah. Apparently that ang moh was her bf back in her pro domme days. The reason she left the scene was because she drew too much attention toward herself, like doing TNP interviews, even though this scene requires discretion.

Last I heard hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of the rooms.
So luna sessions in kl now?
Old 19-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros ! Hope this doesnt offend anyone but, have anyone here tried full human toilet session? scat and gs ?

damn curious
Old 19-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2920 / Power: 11
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress ��
You should try Yui .... once she gets to know you, she can fulfill most of your fetishes. She's open minded too ....if you could be upfront with her on your kinks ..

Last edited by silverug; 19-04-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: grammar
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal