The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 08:44 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

Divorce rate at a 10-year high, fewer getting married
https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/di...etting-married

Divorce rate down, number of marriages up in 2017
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-2017-10515312
Old 18-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Divorce rate at a 10-year high, fewer getting married
https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/di...etting-married

Divorce rate down, number of marriages up in 2017
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-2017-10515312
mainstream vs tabloids news?
Old 19-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

When you marry the wrong woman, you will have a thousand and one reasons why not to get married. When you marry the right woman, you will have a thousand and one reasons why you should not stay single.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really no get this thread. You chose to marry on your own volition. No one pointed a gun at your head to force you to marry. Married already, now you kpkb. Its like ordering laksa to eat and then get upset when served laksa. Simi logic???
Old 19-09-2018, 04:37 PM
SamSter

sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
different year, same country, same '154' news.
Old 19-09-2018, 04:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I really no get this thread. You chose to marry on your own volition. No one pointed a gun at your head to force you to marry. Married already, now you kpkb. Its like ordering laksa to eat and then get upset when served laksa. Simi logic???
This thread is about TS KPKB about new laws and raising awareness and seeking others opinions
Old 22-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If marriage was that bad for men, majority of men will be here. But they are not. So guess who screwed up? Them or you? Sorry, there is no way to say this more politely
If being poor was that bad for people, majority of people will be rich. But they are not. So guess who screwed up? The rich or the poor? Sorry, there is no way to say this more politely

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 22-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If marriage was that bad for men, majority of men will be here. But they are not. So guess who screwed up? Them or you? Sorry, there is no way to say this more politely
You are under the impression that people dont change over time or that people dont lie and act in a way that is beneficial for them.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
NotTrue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not true lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree, already so many trouble with marriage, now really no point to get married
Old 26-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
You serious? Lol... You think one of them is trustworthy?
Old 27-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
unsanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree, already so many trouble with marriage, now really no point to get married
Very true ah
Old 10-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
its more like order laksa tot laksa is nice to eat .... but realise the laksa not fresh.... but cannot refund and stall holder point a gun at ur head force u to eat .... u understand ?? its called regret in life .... u dont hav such feeling before meh ?

Quote:
Old 10-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

women aldy progressed .... veri independent veri capable aldy .... lets reaffirm their progress by scrapping womens charter ....
Old 10-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
women aldy progressed .... veri independent veri capable aldy .... lets reaffirm their progress by scrapping womens charter ....
you run for mp or minister post, and lot of sbfers will support you

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 10-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
you run for mp or minister post, and lot of sbfers will support you
become minister or mp also no use.
need a whole party to support u.
If 1 man show, should try be president.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1