The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know carol still working ? Text her 2days never reply ?
Old 21-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/
llok quite pretty but never really describe what svc.
Summary :
-Definitely looker BUT quite evident enhanced, some people don't like.

-Tall and lanky model figure, Boobs not very big though. Great legs.

- GFE not off the charts type, conversation wise need some warming up.

- sensual and HJ SOP. No surprises.

- Roaming limited, kissing not allowed.

Disclaimer: Above is based on ONE and only visit. RTM may lead to more memorable session but I didn't choose to invest.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Summary :
-Definitely looker BUT quite evident enhanced, some people don't like.

-Tall and lanky model figure, Boobs not very big though. Great legs.

- GFE not off the charts type, conversation wise need some warming up.

- sensual and HJ SOP. No surprises.

- Roaming limited, kissing not allowed.

Disclaimer: Above is based on ONE and only visit. RTM may lead to more memorable session but I didn't choose to invest.
Thks sharing
.in that the case i maybe tried
https://sglonelyguys.info/qian-qian-massage/
Old 21-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/ying-tao-massage/

bloody hell, she looks like she weighs 60 to 70 kg, bloody pos waste money. why the hell is she priced at $120?

massage is fake bs also, just use fingers lightly press, don't know how to massage. so fat, fatter and heavier than me.

go in first thing ask me to pay up $120. should be priced at $70 instead. bloody bs.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Ai La is not responding
Old 21-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Ai La is not responding
WeChat? Me also until now kena radio silence.

But that Bro said he tried her a few days back and she was still her usual self.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

But that Bro said he tried her a few days back and she was still her usual self.
Bro now u target all the premium stuff
Old 21-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Ai La is not responding
Leave her alone and move on to the next whore.

Stop whining.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wait one more day and see... Hopefully she is just taking a break
Old 21-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Bro now u target all the premium stuff
Said before leh the quartet of Xia Tian, Xiao Yu, Ai La, and Baby in my regular RTM list.

Old 21-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ying-tao-massage/

bloody hell, she looks like she weighs 60 to 70 kg, bloody pos waste money. why the hell is she priced at $120?

massage is fake bs also, just use fingers lightly press, don't know how to massage. so fat, fatter and heavier than me.

go in first thing ask me to pay up $120. should be priced at $70 instead. bloody bs.
Thanks for the warning. Was about to book her this week to satisfy my neh neh cravings.

Budden hor your MR compared to Vardy’s on her is world’s apart so I guess a safe bet is somewhere in between?

Old 21-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for the warning. Was about to book her this week to satisfy my neh neh cravings.

Budden hor your MR compared to Vardy’s on her is world’s apart so I guess a safe bet is somewhere in between?
premium regulars + ECAs
Old 21-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is meaty, yes, but don't think she is 60+kg.

Her face is what you see in the pics. Her boobs too.

Her sensual bit like cat bath is good. Her attitude is good too.

And yes, she is too commercial. Pay upfront, yes. And when I asked her to remove her bottom, she said need to top up ($170 for her FL price.)

Worth a try just to see see look look, just for her boobs.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Leave her alone and move on to the next whore.

Stop whining.

Pierre.
Lol, you beat me to it.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is meaty, yes, but don't think she is 60+kg.

Her face is what you see in the pics. Her boobs too.

Her sensual bit like cat bath is good. Her attitude is good too.

And yes, she is too commercial. Pay upfront, yes. And when I asked her to remove her bottom, she said need to top up ($170 for her FL price.)

Worth a try just to see see look look, just for her boobs.
You mean she's not even topless? She's fully clothed? Want to see must add more to her already high price of $120???

Hahahahaha... What a joke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1