The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to get a lady colleague become FB

Help! anymore advise?? i am craving for her
Old 26-02-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
Bro, not wise for you to make your female colleague to be your FB as gossips in office are dangerous
Old 26-02-2020, 02:47 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

there's a saying dont shit where you eat and vice versa
Old 26-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Good advice bro!
Old 26-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just tell her honestly what's in your mind. She may be thinking the same thing as you
Old 26-02-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

i have a worse feelings that he is going rape her or stalk her from behind.
Old 26-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we talked everything under the sun
Talk about your sex life and ask her about her sex life.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
fuckyourmom69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuckyourmom69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

esp when there are a whole forest out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Old 26-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Try to lunch with her alone first. IMO u r far from getting into her pant. U probably r just one of her coll. Any positive signs from her so far suggesting a fling?
same sentiments. think is still far because yet to engage on a single lunch appointment. for all we know, maybe she is dressing this way to charm other colleagues in the lunch group.
Old 26-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess you need a combination of right place right time. Just sharing one of my near miss experiences in my previous company. It was company christmas party night and everyone in company was at the bar around 8pm post dinner. I kinda knew this female colleague, K, was into me and she was sexily dressed in a bareback dress. I casually asked her what time she would be leaving and she said maybe 10 plus, see how lo.

At around 10, i told her that Im leaving and asked her if she want to go. She nodded and we begun to leave. Who knows there was another female colleague who was quite drunk and ended up there was 4 of us leaving. 1 girl who was sending the drunk girl home, me and K.

There was a queue for taxi and we let the drunk girl go home first. When the next taxi came, I was almost went into the taxi with K, but it was at that timing when the rest if the colleagues all came down and they are moving to another bar. They would have seen me getting into the cab with K. Ended up K looked at me with hopes in her eyes but sadly closed the door. Im sure there will be more to this if I have took the cab with her. She was still single then.

Few months later she got a bf and I can feel that there is a change in her towards me and I left it at there.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 27-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank q all bro for advise. Just want to get some senior expert guidance here to get an FB.
For lunch group, i am the only guy. Unless she is les and will like to attract other auntie
Old 27-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Heliumas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use some cheeky pick up lines. Those that are funny. It's does help
Old 27-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Yup. Even with group. Shd know got chance anot. Like she always try to sit beside u. Follow you and buy same food etc
yea if girl got interest in you its quite obvious, she will grab your arm often, she engage 1 to 1 talk with you even though everyone else is talking. she will ask you about your r/s. she will stare at you eye contact very long n smile. she will talk to others about you, others will tell you she keep talking about you. she will find time to be alone with you, if you ask her she wont reject. she will give u presents that no one else get. she will ask u do favours for her that simply is brain dead that she can do herself so that she can interact with u.

touch is still the number 1 key though. all these indicators of interest must be established before can proceed to next stage fb gf or whatever..talking about work complaining about boss is a mood killer
Old 28-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
yea if girl got interest in you its quite obvious, she will grab your arm often, she engage 1 to 1 talk with you even though everyone else is talking. she will ask you about your r/s. she will stare at you eye contact very long n smile. she will talk to others about you, others will tell you she keep talking about you. she will find time to be alone with you, if you ask her she wont reject. she will give u presents that no one else get. she will ask u do favours for her that simply is brain dead that she can do herself so that she can interact with u.

touch is still the number 1 key though. all these indicators of interest must be established before can proceed to next stage fb gf or whatever..talking about work complaining about boss is a mood killer
am getting along quite well w a female colleague, single but attached. We generally talked quite well together, joke laugh and talk a lot about other stuff. But both of us will keep quiet when other colleagues are around. she not as chatty to others.

however whatapps messages tend to be quite cold to me but generally thats because its during outside working hours. likely dun want bf to see hahah. msian and travel in/out JB with bf. They stayed together so yeah.

a few times we reached for the mouse together and almost touched... sadz

but i guess just friendly bah haha
Old 28-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post

hint hint wink wink

some guys may not pick up on such things, perhaps the parents never impart the skills to them when they were growing up?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1