The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

Olivia is free today from 530pm onwards. Please PM me for booking. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 13-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I have 2 accounts, 1 deducts only 1point, and the other deducts 3 points. So can you tell me how i deduct your 2 points? If you don't believe, i can start to deduct with my first account today and the other one few days later so that you can see the points different. How? Just joking... Anyway like i said, when i zap people, I leave down my nick. Anyway i'll give you back your points but it's not 2 points but rather, 5... Is it ok?
Mr OKT TE, why delete all the replies & posting from u, me and some senior bros?? Don't censor it la, it's a democratic SBF!! U may go on to zap me untill -1000 to prove yr innocence. As a professional OKT, U sure have alot more to learn!!
Old 13-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
Mr OKT TE, why delete all the replies & posting from u, me and some senior bros?? Don't censor it la, it's a democratic SBF!! U may go on to zap me untill -1000 to prove yr innocence. As a professional OKT, U sure have alot more to learn!!
Bro, you are such a newbie! Please understand that I do not have moderating power, I wasn't the one who removed the postings. It was the moderator himself deleting all your childish postings. I had mentioned it and i'll mention again, it wasn't me who zapped you initially!

I thought you know how to hunt me down, why are you still asking for my address and contact number now? Anyway please, just let it go. I'm not here to find trouble with you, I don't want any trouble.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 13-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lolxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do think that there is nth wrong with the rejection fee, as wad bro te always says, u aways have ur choice to choose which okt to get girl from. if tis otk is too ex for u, move on and go to another otk, v simple right? dun make any trouble alrdy. move on and grow up =)
but i seriously do believe tat if bro te u are selling a $380 girl. u sld at least pose a picture to let us see. (ofcause with out the face)<-
i always believe in ur taste of girl, u nv fail to suprise me every time =)
Old 13-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Bro, you are such a newbie! Please understand that I do not have moderating power, I wasn't the one who removed the postings. It was the moderator himself deleting all your childish postings. I had mentioned it and i'll mention again, it wasn't me who zapped you initially!

I thought you know how to hunt me down, why are you still asking for my address and contact number now? Anyway please, just let it go. I'm not here to find trouble with you, I don't want any trouble.
OKT TE, i thought u submitted a reply to cheo me out to LA KOPI with u in a coffeeshop?? First time i have a OKT asking me to LA KOPI, so wanna check it out how's the coffee? By the way, which coffeeshop?
Old 14-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolxxx View Post
i do think that there is nth wrong with the rejection fee, as wad bro te always says, u aways have ur choice to choose which okt to get girl from. if tis otk is too ex for u, move on and go to another otk, v simple right? dun make any trouble alrdy. move on and grow up =)
but i seriously do believe tat if bro te u are selling a $380 girl. u sld at least pose a picture to let us see. (ofcause with out the face)<-
Hi bro lolxxx, agree partially with what u said. My initial intention was just to point out the fact & the possible actual scenario which will happen. But got zap with sacastic remarks and that's why holds me from moving on despite some senior bros up back my points. But that childish fellow, don't know who, reacted even worst to zap me further till -1 point. I think will end up no where on this issue with this CHILDISH AH KUA hiding behind the screen!! U r right, no point wasting my time & effort with him, i will move on first. Good luck to him. Better spent my time to bonk Thanks bro.
Old 19-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolxxx View Post
For Olivia, I do not even have her picture, she doesn't allow me to have.

Olivia will be free today if she doesn't oversleep. Yes, she has a tendency of sleeping late and decides not to take appointments on the day itself, so those who want to book her, just trying to let you guys be mentally prepare.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

This was PM to me by sex_addict and I really find it idiotic. All OKTs please beware of this guy as he doesn't abide by the rules of SBF and sold me off to anti-vice. He's one genuine lunatic on the loose. By tipping off about me may cause a repercussion of them coming into the forum to find out more IF they are interested to know more about me to begin with. Anyway please be careful for these few weeks on whatever you are doing. I guess i have to keep alert for the time being.

"OKT True Enjoyment, almost forget to tell u the officer in charge is Mr.XXXX, Main line:6435xxxx Direct line:6435xxxx So u can start sourcing for yr contacts to see can "tuo" the case liao since u said u "Black & White" also can. Dun say i never leak some info for u as a favour hor. GOOD LUCK OKT."

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 21-11-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Old 21-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Anyway Olivia is having her mense now, so will not take appointments for the next few days.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Tried this Olivia looong ago At least abot a mth back. But was busy with work so now write FR. keke. Olivia is one of the better looking FLs I tried. Only thing is that her body got 2 tatoos but is still ok la cos still not consider alot. Here is my FR on her

Name: Olivia
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.9. Consider pretty to me
Height: 162cm
Weight: 46kg
Body: 6.6 cos of her 2 tatoos. thats y i give lower
Boobs: C cup
Frenching: 6.8. good tongue action
Fingering: Yes
BJ : 6.8 good suction with licking of balls
FJ: 7 very very wet with nice moans
GFe : 7 Taught her how to improve her luck thru simple fengshui methods
Damage: $380 1hr 1shot exclude rm and cd
RTF: 101% confirm
Old 22-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, there are so mny different kind of samsters, but I find it stupid to tip off anti-vice because you don't like the OKT. You are just making enemies. As a sbf, even though I am also a newbie myself, it makes common sense to behave appropriately, and maintain good relationship with trustable OKTs, so that he will recommend 100% good girls to you. If you find her expensive, either try to earn more, or just move on. There are so many trees in the forest, no need to fight for one tree. It is not as if you are choosing a gf

I somehow support True enjoyments arguement.
Old 25-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
truekid81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

juz want to give me 2 cents of opinions.

i think true_enjoyment is trying to be reasonable to the gal. as for us, we trying to get our $$$ worthwhile. since this is the gal request, i don't think true_enjoyment can do anything.

I tot of looking for some good fr since this threads is 4 pages long, but found out all the arguments over the gal pricing. i dun think it is true_enjoyment fault, since he tot the gal had some potential. to us, i dun think anyone feel there is potential in the gal.

so let's move on guys.
Old 26-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Olivia had been away for some time due to family problem and she's finally going to be back on 27th again from 2pm till late evening. Those interested, pls contact me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 03-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Olivia is back and will be working today from 2pm till 8pm last slot. Contact me to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1