The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
...So for time being, she will be price at 500/1/1 to make up for what she had done. Then she will be 600/1/1 once I make another notice on that, probably 1 week or so from now. However i'll try to convince her to stick to 500/1/1 if i can....

Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

I have to admit she looked very good in the photo that I saw the last time round. However, with normal service, high expectation, not much of GFE, plus she in the market for so long....I can expect to see her stock value keep dropping over time. You got to tell her that if she really need money, price herself to become more competitive. If she doesn't buy ur words, what you should do is to take your girls out 2gether for like a meal or drink, bring Angelica and Frey along and she will noe how much she is worth. Frey is value for money even at $320 and she is even younger and prettier and better service...but Velle at $500???....hmmmm

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Retsinis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm, very interesting FR from infinitimus and feedback from TE
Old 09-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stupidokt is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Virginhell;2732003]Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

Sure bo bro.. te stock always go up never go down. no demand same price. got demand price shoot up. not like stock market.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=stupidokt;2819604]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Bro, ur pricing really like the stock market....always up and down...with the honest FR from the earlier bro....I honestly won't even wan try her for $500...plus its only 1 hour 1 shot.

Sure bo bro.. te stock always go up never go down. no demand same price. got demand price shoot up. not like stock market.
You speak with your ass, don't you? Velle was originally $700, now down to $500. What do you called that in simple layman term, price increase? Haha! Or is that just how you were being taught? No wonder the things you say always hold no substance, since last time till now. Sad that your education ruined you, you might just be a better man than being a stupidokt if properly brought up. Hahahaha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 14-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stupidokt is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=true_enjoyment;2820548][QUOTE=stupidokt;2819604]

You speak with your ass, don't you? Velle was originally $700, now down to $500.

1)Her look is matured looking, she don't look 21 at all
2)She is short and a little on the heavy side
3)She looked like a normal office worker

Such short and a little on the heavy side matured looking normal office worker you charge $700 for one shot. after negative FR post then u down the price. not bcos no demand. You speak with your ass, don't you?
Old 14-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
RPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wish i try these "high-end" girls someday..maybe when i earn 1000sgd a day :P
all the best to bro TE and to other bro who try her out MUST write FR coz i want to know if she's really that good
Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posted in my group by a client, didn't post here because don't want to get zap by idiots! I'm not going to disclose his nick but from his style of writing, some seniors maybe able to tell who this samster is.
----------------------------------------------------

I met Velle few weeks back but too busy to write FR till now. Sorry bro TE.

First Impression

Velle is as described, a very very sweet looking girl. Her complexion is almost flawless, fair and smooth as silk. Loved pinching and kissing her cheeks as they r extremely rosy, tight and supple. I'd say she's a blend between SYT and GND. Very nice, I like her features too.
Body-wise, she's petite with nice cups bulging through her clothes, v obvious to the eye. Only low point is she's got quite a hefty bottom. Hee.. J-Lo lovers, take note. But I'm just nitpicking but overall, one wouldn't find any fault with her body.
Stats: as stated by TE

Action
We got down to chat to break the ice. Velle's a very friendly gal who loves to chat too, and she's very forthcoming with her opinions and ideas on things which makes a chat enjoyable, in that it would feel very real. Like 2 fuck buddies catching up on their respective day, just before a bonk.

Slowly we moved closer as we got more comfy towards each other and started kissing. V nice and slow. Sensual kisser. Before I knew it, I was introduced to her other famed attribute - her spontaneous playfulness. With CFM look she slowly withdrew her lips and move southwards, still maintaining eye contact. Flipping my towel aside, she ran her fingers on my little general and I said "hey wait. i wanna kiss u more, wanna see yr face", to which she replied, "like this, u also can see my face right?".. and she started to give me a sensual BBBJ all the while still maintaining eye contact. Very sensual and her BBBJ skills are commendable, not the best I tried but far from the bad ones.

French: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.75/10

Shortly I pulled her up to kiss some more and she cheekily took my hands to feel up her nice B+ cups (not sure if C or not, maybe). I flipped her bra aside and started savouring her light coloured nips.. drawing light moans from her... she ran her fingers through my hair.. again, like a very natural love making session, like lovers... then her turn to catbath me. very decent tongue work and cheeky girl. sensing my weakness, she attacked my nips with vigour and drove me crazy...

Catbath: 7/10

then more BBBJ followed. she'd stop halfway to engage in sex talk, which was really fun. like she'd ask, "like this nice or not?" or , "too bad cannot go down all the way hor..".. second round BBBJ was better than the first and she sucked it hard and wet and slurpy... shiok...
then after a while, i stopped her for me to go down for some muff diving... my favorite sport. she genuinely looked surprised and fascinated, like "huh, u wanna lick me? serious?!" like she couldnt believed it. with a cheeky grin, she said OK U SAY ONE AH... and quickly went off to the washroom to clean herself... a hygiene freak, i like... she returned in a jiffy with a loud "OK, I"M READY, NOW LICK...LOL"... Doing with this gem is like making love to a lover.. there's a lot of sensual interaction and fun filled findings... first inspection, hmmm, nice fresh pussy, no smell..
gave her some serious tongue lashing coupled with fingering which drove her wild..
Painting: 7/10

Next, capped myself and entered her missionary... ahhhhh.. nice and wet, quite tight... liked the way she pulled me towards her to lick and suck my nips while i pumped her furiously.... had to stop myself from cumming a few times... then, asked her which position next, she smiled and say "lie down....".. she climbeb on top of me and slowly helped me to enter her cowgirl style, and whispered "now's MY turn to enjoy..".. the gal can ride, man.... had to stop her for my last stand, doggie! just nice, got 2 nice cushions of her butt, damn shiok... came in no time!....

Helped me remove the CD. and we lie down for more TCSS with her head resting on my shoulder like a GF... shiok.. and still traded kisses and pecks here and there.... traded stories ranging from work to masturbation, LOL! time's up v quickly and we left. but not before a last long kiss....

FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: yes!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 20
newby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud of

Bro TE, i said its ok to say its me ma...
my 1st post here in a year!

cheers
NB

Bros who up me, pls leave me a note!
Next to up: megachiongster, Linqinxia, kason

I’m working up on my up list, BROS listed here, pls gimme yr latest post to up! Otherwise I will move on to next!
Old 13-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby010 View Post
Bro TE, i said its ok to say its me ma...
my 1st post here in a year!

cheers
NB
Haha! Ok ok, didn't really read thru the whole FR, so I didn't know. Thanks for the FR btw.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 30-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Velle's damage is now 400/1/1 and she's available between 2-5pm. Interested guys please sms me to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1