The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
TE,
wonder why you need true name and email ?
Come on, this is just P & F , why need so details ?
Care to explain ?
Seriously, i am inerested in Beatrice, but your rules scare me off........
Haha! I do appreciate real names from clients but I never say that I require true name, just a name will do. However I would expect the client to at least remember the fake name he uses IF he chooses to use a fake name. If there's any discrepancy in information provided, I shall hold the right to carry on the dealings with the clients or not. It is for me to better address individual client.

I want your email is just so that I will know who are who when clients apply for my yahoo group. You may choose to omit it in the PM but do remember to give your nick and contact then when you apply for my group.

Nonetheless, having said these, I expect the real year of birth. Anyway discrepany will have high chances of me banning the person. Reason is because some of the gals may have age limitation of clients, I do not wish to instill any unnecessary fear in them by arranging clients that they are not ready to take.

Last but not least, my rules are very standard rules of this industry, I merely put them into words. Banks and law firms have longer rules and regulations, usually as thick as a book, when you decide to have any transaction with them involved. At most times the rules are more complicated than mine but everyone understand that it's just the standard protocol of the industry. My rules are mainly to protect the gals and avoid any mishap from happening, with minor rules that protect my business' interest. I'm sure that as long as the client just want to make booking and not cause any trouble, there will not be any complication. If there is any more rule that you deem redundant, please highlight to me. I'll explain why the need of the rule or abolish/amend it if necessary, genuine suggestions are welcome too.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 14-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please PM me with your details if you are interested. She will be free next week. Thanks

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 16-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

Please PM with your details if you are interested.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 16-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

may i know which jc is she from? got fetish on uniforms of certain jcs
Old 18-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

strauss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...i sent u my info sometime back oledi...waiting for yr reply...
Old 27-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have waited for a few week to meet up with Beatrice, until today TE sent me a message that really made me a day.. thanks TE,

I have fixed an appointment at 3:00 pm of this afternoon, very heavy rain before that, but Beatrice came into my room within a short while, after I informed TE my room number, wow.. very punctual,

she is a fair looking tall girl, sweet but very shy.. well, once break the ice; she is a very sweet girl indeed, smiling with beautiful white teeth..

she went into the bath room to undress her apparel.. I guess she almost wanna to lock the door during bathing.. just like the gf first time to have encounter with me.. didn't wanna to show me so fast.. =)

I don't expect all the standard procedure and performance.. life have another way of enjoyment, Beatrice gives me different experience of excitement,

Look: 8/10 (fair, young looking, tall, SYT, JC student)
Boobs: 9/10 (32-33B, natural firm, pink nipples..)
Body: 9/10 (perfectly fit, every single inch is smooth, fair and fresh..)
Butt: 10/10 (can't image such a nice one)

BBBJ: she did it very good, cos she is green and fresh in this line.. just like the feeling with gf
Damage: 400/1/1 + extra + hotel (I told myself not to be regretted)

As usual, I normally don't describe the detail in having the good time with her.. just keep it between she and me

In writing this FR as my memorable afternoon with Beatrice, and I didn't put a single full stop.. cos I will arrange my time to meet her again..
Old 27-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

From the FR on this gal, looks like Beatrice will be on my radar till i book her.

The last gal i booked from TE's stable was Livia which looked too exotic for my taste as she was a bit dark-skinned - reminds me of the type of SPG hanging on to an ang moh that you see at the drinking holes in sentosa. Perhaps my expectation was too high as i had expected the Aries type(my benchmark for $400 charges and above).

Service-wise, Livia is up there with the rest of TE's gals. I cant fault her on anything except that her exotic looks did not click with me. One thing abt her is that she is very tight - try and u will know what i mean.

Sorry to digress as this thread is on Beatrice. I have a hunch Beatrice is more my type. TE - I will be in touch for booking after my upcoming outstation trip. Cheers.
Old 29-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

Beatrice is free to take appointments today from 4pm to 8pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 30-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

I waited for months to book this girl. Anyway, I “placed an order” with Bro TE. Finally, got an sms that she is available and made a booking immediately.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised that she is really so young and youthful-looking. Well, you know how it is : OKT says 18 years old but that really means 25 years old. But in this case, Beatrice really looks no more than 20 years old.

Beatrice is a tall girl with a pretty face. I really like her looks. Of course, it’s not fair to compare her to the $800 – $1000 girls. But for mid-range girls, I think she is really worth it. Only problem is that she is very hard to book.

She has a very nice body, very shapely, very proportionate. Very nice-looking pair of B cups. Also, she has a very beautiful looking pussy – small, pink, very well-shaped. Wish I could take a picture of it and frame it up. No funny smell, no funny taste, and it gets soaking wet !!! Well, I spent a lot of time “eating” her up and she loves it too. Her BBBJ is a bit amateurish as expected.

Of course, finally I had to proceed to FJ. Quickly took out one of my 003 Okamoto and put it on. I entered her good ole fashioned missionary style. Yeah, nice ! Switched to doggie (“You like doggie ?. “Oh yes”, she said). Damn shiok watching myself in the mirror as I doggie this pretty girl. Sigh ! Didn’t last very long before my spermies insisted on cumming out.

I wouldn’t mind at all to RTF on this girl. Bro TE, can you please make a note of that ?
Old 05-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro 2Guards, is me... I like your description of Wish I could take a picture of it and frame it up. =)
Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros who have do her be4 knows which jc she from?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Relevant? Please respect one's privacy la...
Old 13-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey guys, how come TE's threads have gone silent? no recent FRs of any sort?
Old 17-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

LOL...bro you pimps sure know how to wax lyrical...even to the extent of talking about banks and law firms and standard industry practices...and i mean this as a compliment

anyways this Beatrice sure sounds interesting...hope i am not too late to try her...

cheerios

ps. this bit below cracked me up the most...LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Haha! I do appreciate real names from clients but I never say that I require true name, just a name will do. However I would expect the client to at least remember the fake name he uses IF he chooses to use a fake name. If there's any discrepancy in information provided, I shall hold the right to carry on the dealings with the clients or not. It is for me to better address individual client.

I want your email is just so that I will know who are who when clients apply for my yahoo group. You may choose to omit it in the PM but do remember to give your nick and contact then when you apply for my group.

Nonetheless, having said these, I expect the real year of birth. Anyway discrepany will have high chances of me banning the person. Reason is because some of the gals may have age limitation of clients, I do not wish to instill any unnecessary fear in them by arranging clients that they are not ready to take.

Last but not least, my rules are very standard rules of this industry, I merely put them into words. Banks and law firms have longer rules and regulations, usually as thick as a book, when you decide to have any transaction with them involved. At most times the rules are more complicated than mine but everyone understand that it's just the standard protocol of the industry. My rules are mainly to protect the gals and avoid any mishap from happening, with minor rules that protect my business' interest. I'm sure that as long as the client just want to make booking and not cause any trouble, there will not be any complication. If there is any more rule that you deem redundant, please highlight to me. I'll explain why the need of the rule or abolish/amend it if necessary, genuine suggestions are welcome too.

Last edited by omnia; 17-09-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 18-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
killerweapon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey broz,

how is your P.S on a singtel gird girl? i hope u can have a luck on that...

btw, can u ctc that gird girl no if she is on this tradE? tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1