The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
22 years old local chinese, Tricia

I picked her up from Jubilee and drove to the fast food restaurant inside AMK park. She looks tan, even more so with her cycling under the hot sun the day before. Her features are nice, quite pretty face. However she doesn't have a fabulous body to shout about, she's on the fleshy side. Having said that, she has her strong point to offset it. Her blowjob! She gives very strong suction and long duration cos she loves to blow. She told me that she likes to please guys, enjoys the sight of guys in satisfaction! Check out the services she provides and you will know what i mean!

If she loses a few kilos, she can easily be another of my popular gal. I had advised her to slim down, so let's hope she will succeed but her price will rise as well. This was what i promised her if she loses weight to my expectation. Nonetheless, her current price is definitely still value for money.

Name: Tricia
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 58kg
Vital Stats: 34B-27-36

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She speaks good english and basically can't converse in any other language at all. She is very obliging, very nice nature. She is, like most of my gals, very new to this industry, has no previous experience of such.

She has no race preference.

She has 4 small tattoos and 1 across the back of her waist. She doesn't smoke.

She is willing to do 3somes, 2 gals to 1 guy, or 2 guys to 1 gal, at a higher rate.

Her time is flexible. She is a morning person so she can take appointment from 9am onwards and can even take midnight if advance notice.

Damage: First time booking - 260/90/2. Subsequent booking - 200/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22 years old local chinese, Tricia

Just to add, she is a penarakan chinese, she speaks fluent chinese and english but she's tan.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: 22 years old local chinese, Tricia

Wow, Peranakan Chinese means she is a Baba; 小娘惹also...
Makes me think of Jeannete Aw and Joanne Peh in the drama.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Damage: First time booking - 260/90/2. Subsequent booking - 200/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.
Brother her damage quite high leh ... 260/90/2 ... u know with that i can bonk PRC twice and still have $ left to buy her dinner and take cab send her home
Old 11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
satry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
Brother her damage quite high leh ... 260/90/2 ... u know with that i can bonk PRC twice and still have $ left to buy her dinner and take cab send her home

People offering SG gal not PRC lah... must compare apple to apple
Old 11-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GuiltyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the contact details? I guess it should be worth it.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
You should seriously consider migrating to Africa. You can bonk a native african 26 times and still have enough $ left to buy dinner. Don't have to send her home, just stay in any of the villages there and any of your neighbour there can be bonk with the offer. Good deal right?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 15-12-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kevinforward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, can post me the number? i am chi. my hp:81067785
email:[email protected]
thanks a lot!!
Old 17-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tricia is available today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/1/1 till 25th.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 17-12-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 19-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Tricia is available today from 430pm onwards. Her promo price is 220/90/2, 40 off her usual price. Promo till 25th Dec.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 22-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moriarty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Tricia is working today, flexible timing. Her promo price is 220/90/2 till 25th.
Hi Bro, just pm-ed you. Hope to hear from you.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tricia is free from 11am onwards, damage is 260/90/2.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
steven_goal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is gonna be a long post.

initially booked Stacey as i've always wanted to try her when she was with Bongbibi but somehow never get to. so when i came across Stacey's thread and learn that she was Angel from Bongbibi, i drop TE a pm.

after a few sms exchange, appt time was 8:15pm, but all rooms were full and i was only able to get one at 8:40. so sms TE room no.

since its already 25mins off the appt time, i expected Stacey to arrive shortly. but i was wronged.

i waited for quite some time, thinking why so long one huh? luckily i had my evening free so i don't mind the wait.

but it wasn't until around 9:15 that TE informed me Stacey will be canceling the appt. I don't mind waiting, but I get pissed when kana fly aeroplane. not TE's fault also, no one will want this kind of things to happen. i just can't believe my suay-ness. TE offered to refund me the hotel fees, which is a good gesture from him. however i was there already and did not want to waste my rare night out without any action. so i asked if he have any other girls available.

he offered me Tricia, plus the fees to extend the room. initially i was quite hesitant to take up the offer, since TE told me over the phone that Tricia belongs to the meaty type. not my cup of tea, but then again, since i'm already there, and i went with a mentality of a session with a local girl, i took up the offer.

waited for another 30mins or so before Tricia arrive.

since i did not read up any FR on Tricia, i totally did not know what to expect. was quite shock to see a tanned girl walk in. she speaks mostly english, although she made a point to show me she can speak chinese too.

shall leave the details of action out.

in summary, she's a very hard working girl. like what TE mentioned in this thread, her bbbj is simply powerful. best is, since i did not read up this thread before hand, when she swallow after CIM i was like, wow, shocked.

on the other hand, she's not the slim type.

and this point is probably only valid to myself: Tricia is a nice girl, however the whole experience was put off by what happened earlier involving Stacey, and its not Tricia's fault. Tricia had been as accommodating as possible. a plus point to her, for she had to endure hearing my complains before and after the action. my bad.

Looks: 6 (tanned)
Boobs: B
Body: 6 (meaty, just not my type)
bbbj: 9 (long and hardworking)
FJ: did not manage to finish it off.
CIM: Yes
Swallow: Yes (surprise surprise! at least to me)
Gfe: 8 (french and kisses alot)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1