The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
FLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cleo,Great service FL,( Pic Included)

Met this gal Cleo this morning. Highly recommended to me by a friend. And Wow, she didnt disappoint. Wasnt expecting alot from her looks before i saw her, but i find her quite pretty. Very nice eyes tat will put up electricity and very long smooth hair.

She told me she will be leaving latest by 20th augst bros. Tat is in about 12 daes! Later can see her pic below. I will oniee give out to bros who really wan to try onie. number collectors dun waste my time. Min 2 fr before then apply if interested.

Very chatty pinay gal with good boobs too. Great BBBJ skill, when doing bbbj, her long hair brush here brush there, very kick. Personally i find her overall skills really good. After the session really sextisfied. She allows CIM too. But if wan tell her beforehand. Reach home today late, so abit tired wont type too much. See my ratings ba.

Face:7.5/10( beautiful eyes and long flowing hair. No pimples)
body: slight tummy, average built.
Boobs: 36B as wat she said and as wat i felt.
Pussy: shaven clean wet
Painting: allows.
BBBJ:7.5/10 Good skill CIM allowed, ask her before hand
Frenching: 8/10 Pinays normally good frencher.
FJ:8/10 Great feel

NO ANAL NO RAW
Damage 100/2/2 exclude room and CD
ONLY CHIONGSTER NEED TO APPLY. MIN 2 FR before.
She leaving very soon so no point collecting number.

enjoy the pics
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...1980/cleo1.jpg
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...1980/cleo2.jpg
Old 09-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cleo,Great service FL,( Pic Included)

can i have ctc please, i'll give my fr after try thanks
Old 09-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
krish_5319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can i get her number.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stingray03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her ctc number bro?wanna try her
Old 09-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLplayer View Post
Met this gal Cleo this morning. Highly recommended to me by a friend. And Wow, she didnt disappoint. Wasnt expecting alot from her looks before i saw her, but i find her quite pretty. Very nice eyes tat will put up electricity and very long smooth hair.

She told me she will be leaving latest by 20th augst bros. Tat is in about 12 daes! Later can see her pic below. I will oniee give out to bros who really wan to try onie. number collectors dun waste my time. Min 2 fr before then apply if interested.

Very chatty pinay gal with good boobs too. Great BBBJ skill, when doing bbbj, her long hair brush here brush there, very kick. Personally i find her overall skills really good. After the session really sextisfied. She allows CIM too. But if wan tell her beforehand. Reach home today late, so abit tired wont type too much. See my ratings ba.

Face:7.5/10( beautiful eyes and long flowing hair. No pimples)
body: slight tummy, average built.
Boobs: 36B as wat she said and as wat i felt.
Painting: allows.
BBBJ:7.5/10 Good skill CIM allowed, ask her before hand
Frenching: 8/10 Pinays normally good frencher.
FJ:8/10 Great feel

NO ANAL NO RAW
Damage 100/2/2 exclude room and CD
ONLY CHIONGSTER NEED TO APPLY. MIN 2 FR before.
She leaving very soon so no point collecting number.

enjoy the pics
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...1980/cleo1.jpg
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...1980/cleo2.jpg
will submit FR next wk
Old 09-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lic-ka-dik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so she wont b coming back after the 20th??
Old 09-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster

FLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFLplayer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lic-ka-dik View Post
so she wont b coming back after the 20th??
I dunno wor. If she does come back next time then good lor
Old 09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
siao18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contacts . thank you .
Old 10-08-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
subaru wrx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysubaru wrx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met this gal Cleo yesterday morning.

Face : 6.5 / 10 ( average looking )
body: 6 / 10 ( tummy )
Boobs: 36B
Pussy: shaven clean and get wet easily
Painting: did not try
BBBJ : 9.5 / 10 ( Best bbbj i ever try )
Frenching: did not try
FJ:7 / 10
RTF : maybe

Paid her $150.00 for giving me such a good bbbj just like those in the XXX dvd
Old 10-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS once again for sharing ctc for cleo. Met up with her late night. Was quite delighted that she was one of the better looking pinoy that i've tried. A lady that u will not feel bored during the session, basically she can talk about anything.

Face:7.5/10 (I'm particular about look department)
Body: slight tummy, but look sexy with those short denim skirt showing her slender legs
Boobs: small B, but quite a handful
Painting: Never try
BBBJ:8.5/10 (she gd in this, and ask me if i like it with her seducing voice during the process
Frenching: 8/10 (slow n sensational)
FJ:8.5/10 (accommodating to various position which i like it)
RTF: YES

Can foresee a long Q soon
Old 10-08-2009, 11:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
peter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro, can share contact....tks!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bruddas,
One amazing trait that most pinays carry is giving sensational ARs. In the past few FRs for pinays I have not seen bros mentioning about it. Any comments?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR On Cleo

First of all, a big thanks to BRO FLPlayer for generously sharing Cleo's contacts with me. Bro FLPlayer replied really fast to my pm . I met up with Cleo last Sunday night and finally after 2 solid hours.. Mission Accomplished objective cleared!!

She arrived kinda early at h81 lavender and was already waiting for me in the hotel lobby.. got a room and proceeded upstairs. once the door closed behind us.. all hell broke loose! She attacked me furiously with her frenching and omg we started a toungue fight immediately.. My, this pinay hottie really knows how to toungue fight.. Bros here better be prepared for some toungue wrestling action.. U should see how fierce she is.

She went on to strip my clothes, "slowly baby.. easy there.. what's the hurry?" i really had ask her to calm down before she rips apart my new shirt! hehe.. Cleo: "let's make love baby..."

Bros should take this chance to smell her hair.. really smooth silky like pantene and got nice smell that makes u feel even horny.. We each proceeded to bath individually.. then she lay down on the bed slowly wearing the pantyhose i had bought for her... oh yeah bros.. she's fine with special requests like wearing pantyhose, lingerie etc.. just bring ur props along for her.. seeing her in nude skin tone pantyhose made me bleed and caused uncontrollable spasms in my dickhead.. the silky pantyhose accentuates her slender legs.. just couldn't wait to rape her man...

She started by giving me a slow sensual blowjob.. slowly but rather ticklish.. well i didn't wanna spend so much time on the blowjob and got her to put on a cap for me.. wow.. apple flavored condom.. new from durex. Inserting into her was quite easy but her pussy walls were relatively tight.. we were hugging together while frenching and pumping her in my fav missionary act.. I made her orgasm 2 times.. don't be jealous of me hor! hehe..at the same time my hands were caressing her pantyhosed legs.. a good rocking 15 mins of pumping action before i shot out my cum.. we both went to clean up and got ready for round 2.

Cleo: "Baby, do u want me to give u a massage?'
Me: "Sure, u mean u know how to massage??" (kinda surprised didn't knew there was any massage)

She then gave a massage for the next 20 mins with me nearly falling asleep.. too tired liao.. not exactly a solid back rub but its really good though.. the massage had refreshen me for the final attack.. Round 2: Ding Ding!! We swung into action with her on top this time.. Her horse riding skill is simply superb.. switch to durex featherlite condom this time. i got the feel of my dick gyrating against her pussy walls.. wooh.. round 2 ended rather fast with me shooting out in less than 10 mins..we both cleaned up and lay on the bed caressing and frenching each other until time was up.. she's kinda chatty, can talk to her abt anything..

Now for the grades...

Face: 6.5/10 (Sorry but i'm a little picky abt looks although she has a sweet porcelain face. I'm sure most bros here would rate her 7 or 7.5)
body: okie lah.. slight tummy but not unpleasant.
Boobs: eh this one i dunno how to guage but ur hands can grab something la
Pussy: shaved, clean and no weird smell
Painting: pussy taste is quite okie, very slight saltish hint..
BJ: 8/10 slow and sensual
French: 10/10 She toungue fights with you!
FJ:8/10 u can try any position u like

Worthy of the $100.. its a pretty good deal for 2 shots.. Go for her bros especially if u haven't made up ur mind which pinay to bonk these few days..
Cheers.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

"Bros should take this chance to smell her hair.. really smooth silky like pantene and got nice smell that makes u feel even horny.. We each proceeded to bath individually.. then she lay down on the bed slowly wearing the pantyhose i had bought for her... oh yeah bros.. she's fine with special requests like wearing pantyhose, lingerie etc.. just bring ur props along for her.. seeing her in nude skin tone pantyhose made me bleed and caused uncontrollable spasms in my dickhead.. the silky pantyhose accentuates her slender legs.. just couldn't wait to rape her man..."

bro u kinky leh
lol
Old 12-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Had this babe last nite. She friendly, chatty. Pleasant pinoy.
As noted by others bros, she is good kisser, slight tummy but ok and very good BBBJ.

I would say good value for 100 2 2

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1